• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. starl1te

starl1te New Member

Hunter Back Peddle

This must be something new with 5.1. Fighting mobs (eg grindbot, questing, GB2), hunter will CONTINUOUSLY stop dps, turn his back to mob(s), walk away X yards, then slowly turn around to dps. while walking back he'll try to spam various abilities that fail because "not facing target". if the mob is not on the pet, or if there are multiple mobs aggroed on hunter - he'll just keep turning and walking away over and over. and getting stuck, and falling off hills, etc.

I'll just give a straight-up suggestion: just get rid of back peddle. even if it's improved and works perfectly I can't think of ANY in-game situation where it's of ANY benefit to suddenly turn your back to mob (stopping all dps) and start walking away to gain distance. no matter how many mobs, or how low the HP, it just makes the situation worse. ALL hunter abilities work at 0 yards - so this does nothing for dps, and if it's for defensive reasons it like I said makes everything worse. hunters have good dodge, deterrence, disengage with trap talent, misdirect to pet etc, turning your back to mob just increases the chances of dying.

Right now, grinding mobs at lvl 90 is plain impossible with singular - it spends the entire fight vs any mob not aggroed to pet trying to walk away, doing no dps, and often enough dying. I've had to use CLU which really sucks because of its multiple issues outside of raid settings.

PLEASE consider just letting the hunter stand there and dps, even vs mobs beating on it. walking away solves NOTHING. if people insist on gaining distance there is already an option for disengage.

[18:09:21.641 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: Found mob-free location (20.0 yd radius) at degrees=318.0 dist=10.0 on point check# 1 at 2760.744, 1375.531, 646.1378
      [18:09:21.641 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: processing took 131 ms
      [18:09:21.641 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: back peddle initiated due to Broketooth Charger @ 3.7 yds
      [18:09:21.641 D] [Singular-DEBUG] Back Peddle
      [18:09:23.095 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:23.095 D] [Singular-DEBUG] [CombatLog] Myself cast of Auto Shot#75 failed: 'Target needs to be in front of you.'
      [18:09:23.680 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:24.374 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: reached safe spot!!!!
      [18:09:24.524 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: Found mob-free location (20.0 yd radius) at degrees=298.7 dist=10.0 on point check# 10 at 2765.962, 1366.85, 646.0797
      [18:09:24.524 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: processing took 2 ms
      [18:09:24.524 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: back peddle initiated due to Broketooth Charger @ 8.7 yds
      [18:09:24.524 D] [Singular-DEBUG] Back Peddle
      [18:09:26.375 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:26.376 D] [Singular-DEBUG] [CombatLog] Myself cast of Auto Shot#75 failed: 'Target needs to be in front of you.'
      [18:09:29.332 N] [Singular] Casting Hunter's Mark on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:29.493 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:30.188 D] Activity: Moving to next hotspot
      [18:09:30.629 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: taking too long, so cancelling
      [18:09:30.744 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: Found mob-free location (20.0 yd radius) at degrees=170.9 dist=10.0 on point check# 1 at 2756.608, 1367.059, 642.7147
      [18:09:30.744 D] [Singular-DEBUG] SafeArea: processing took 1 ms
      [18:09:30.744 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: back peddle initiated due to Broketooth Charger @ 3.7 yds
      [18:09:30.744 D] [Singular-DEBUG] Back Peddle
      [18:09:33.380 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:34.731 N] [Singular] Casting Glaive Toss on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:34.916 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:34.916 D] [Singular-DEBUG] [CombatLog] Myself cast of Glaive Toss#117050 failed: 'Target needs to be in front of you.'
      [18:09:35.010 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:35.516 N] [Singular] Casting Glaive Toss on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:35.697 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:36.745 N] [Singular] Casting Glaive Toss on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:36.949 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:36.949 D] [Singular-DEBUG] [CombatLog] Myself cast of Glaive Toss#117050 failed: 'Target needs to be in front of you.'
      [18:09:37.042 N] [Singular] Casting Glaive Toss on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:37.248 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:38.073 D] [Singular-DEBUG] BP: taking too long, so cancelling
      [18:09:38.229 N] [Singular] Casting Serpent Sting on Broketooth Charger
      [18:09:38.297 D] [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
      [18:09:39.330 N] [Singular] Casting Kill Command on Broketooth Charger

Attached Files:

2. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Haven't tried it yet but last time I did DISC priest was very bad. Wondering if you ever got around to a DISC priest rewrite? Using attonement.
      Cant wait to get home and try the hunter changes. hoping for big things!

PS:
      -- Death Knight --
      [W] Blood I tank the shit out of everything. All heroics all LFR content and never had an issue. I make some small changes like use ghoul as DPS and Blood boil count to 2 little things like that
      [W] Frost
      Unholy

only thing I dont see much of
      4) Use your Blood Runes on Soul Reaper or Heart Strike depending on mob health. Soul Reaper being single target situations heart being AOE

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

starl1te, Thanks for the detailed post. I'll provide access to a setting to allow controlling kiting. Currently it supports Disengage, Rocket Jump, and running away. Support is already present but not enabled for jump turn combat. I'll make sure you have access to turn kiting off so you can stand still and fight using no avoidance behaviors. -Bobby53

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

rascal9, Disc Priest and Holy Priest have not been fully rewritten yet except for the portion responsible for combat. That was done to allow using the Mixed bot so you can remain in healing spec while using AB, GB, Quest, etc. between battlegrounds / dungeons. Blood DK has not been tested/revised, so glad to hear you are getting good results. A quick review reveals Soul Reaper is currently not implemented in Singular Blood DK. I'll add that in the next release. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

5. kiria147

kiria147 New Member

Hello guys, i have one serious problem that makes me going mad :S My level 37 affliction orc warlock before doing some action (Q turn in, mob loot, mount) always uses Call the Voidwalker skill which takes a lot of time and uses mana to nothing ._. Also there is a problem when fighting, he doesn't use Burning soul and blood channel NEVER! You should update it to do so, when low hp - soulburn -> lifesteal or when pet is low on hp use soulburn -> life channel or atleast just life channel! And please make it so when some mob is attacking me, my pet would take the aggro on himself :) thx in advance!!!

[Singular] Casting Drain Soul on Восставший дух
      [Singular] Casting Summon Voidwalker on Myself
      [Singular] Casting Life Tap on Myself
      Moving to Type: Loot, Name: Восставший дух
      Looting Восставший дух Guid:0xF5305C02000C2207
      Moving to Type: QuestTurnIn
      Choosing .
      We leveled up! Checking if we need to switch profiles.
      [AutoEquip]: Equipping Legs "Брюки мастерового" instead of "Поножи Саурбоза" - it scored 1966 while the old scored 1534
      Choosing .
      [AutoEquip]: Equipping Feet "Высокие ботинки Грязнонога" instead of "Сандалии цвета крови" - it scored 930 while the old scored 900
      [Profile Message]: Compiling Brackenwall Village Quests
      Mounting: Конь Скверны
      [Singular] [Pet] Casting Attack
      [Singular] Casting Agony on Неизвестно
      [Singular] [Pet] Casting Attack
      [Singular] Casting Blood Fury on Неизвестно
      [Singular] Casting Corruption on Неизвестно
      [Singular] Casting Unstable Affliction on Неизвестно
      [Singular] Casting Drain Soul on Неизвестно
      [Singular] Casting Agony on Неизвестно

6. kiria147

kiria147 New Member

Noticed one more odd thing happening, he just loops a few actiong while doing nothing ... 1.Life Tap -> 2.Summon -> 3.Mount - > Repeat 1. 2. 3. 1.. 2.. 3.. 1...

7. rascal9

rascal9 Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Warlock/Demo Its untested but testing for you :)
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing
      What level are you?: 13
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: Nope
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Nice in short for yah clean of fresh install of .517HB and 1271 Singular
      What happened (be specific)? Sends pet to attack. Not in range Flashes ALOT and just kinda stands there letting the pet own face. hes kinda lazy
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)

View attachment 1804 2012-11-29 16.25.txt

Doom
      60 Demonic Fury 40 yd range
      Instant cast
      Requires level 36

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the post, but there is insufficient information to research this for you and it does not match the results of my testing. Please see the link below for steps on attaching a complete debug log file along with a template you can use to provide the details needed to research your issue.

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

rascal9, Demonology Warlock is already in the process of being rewritten and is the one spec you cannot use Singular for at the moment. If you want to level a warlock with Singular currently, you will need to respec to Affliction or Destruction. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Ff_fire, Thanks for the post. Here are answers to each of your questions/issues:

1. I find the Singular combat route for enhancement shaman is very good, Exept that Sometimes he keep casting lightningshield and watershield repetedly.
      Click the Class Config button, then the Class Specific tab, and change the Off-heal Allowed setting to False. This should leave you only with Lightning Shield. I'll have a fix for the shield flipping in an upcoming release.

2. And another problem is when i go to option, and change to spirit wolfs cd not to be active, it still does,
      Fixed in next release.

3. And a major problem is sometimes on dungeons runs,, on lazyraider its automaticly choose need or greed for me, i have checked the config and autoequip is off.
      LazyRaider does not manage, select, equip, or roll on any loot. All loot rolls are handled by AutoEquip. Once you disable AutoEquip, you have to exit HonorBuddy (yes close it completely) and then restart since AutoEquip remains active once enabled until exiting HonorBuddy. Alternatively, you can go into AutoEquip options and set Roll on Loot to false.

If you have additional issues with your use of Singular Shaman, please visit Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on how to post all the details needed for me to research an issue/problem for you.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

11. MrDeath

MrDeath New Member

Hello, I am Ilvl 462 Assasination Rouge and gearing. Average 30-40k dps! even with my 429 quest dagger i still use xD. But I noticed you dont have any rouge testers(at least think you dont because all the rouge specs are still (u) and i would be willing to test for you if you explained how you would like me to do it. If i need more gear thats a fair thing to say. But, throughout using singular on my rouge i noticed Whenever i get targeted, in LFR, dungeons, world mobs, sometimes players my guy spams the hell out of Feint. idk if its a bug, or intended but it could look suspicious. Just let me know if you want i can also test combat. and sub i guess. im working on gear as much as possible. so yeah.

12. hackersrage

hackersrage Member Buddy Store Developer

Syncing up with HB
      -------------------
      IMPORTANT !!

If HonorBuddy and you could sync up for distribution with your current version (perhaps have HonorBuddy download live off your SVN) --- this would be amazing. I have found with the last 5 releases of HonorBuddy, a large amount of issues were resolved by syncing up with your current version. I am not sure why the distribution doesn't contain this as clearly it does contain A version, just not current/working properly.

The work you do on this script I find is Vital to the overall functionality of HonorBuddy.

13. hackersrage

hackersrage Member Buddy Store Developer

Please add support for Shaman resurrection if possible. Basically, when a shaman dies, if not used in last (10 minutes i think), they can resurrect in place. It is a bit odd that a user would constantly choose to release when offered the ability to re-incarnate in place -- if the monster count is lower or it/they are near death anyway.

14. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

hi the hunter kiting thing is killing me a lot (keeps trying to run from ads resulting in even more ads and eventually death because it do no dmg) is there a fast fix for this? thanks in advance, love your work btw!

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

For details, review the post containing Installation Instructions [CLICK HERE] at the top of the thread, specifically the portion discussing an SVN.

hackersrage, Support for Ankh and Soulstone ressurection was added a few releases ago. Some botbases however release before the Combat Routine gets control. If you have a specific case where it isn't cast you would like looked at, please visit Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on how to post all the details needed for me to research an issue/problem for you. -Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1287 available for download!

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

To be sure you saw this, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning one more time due to the large number of posts without log files that are received, but you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    17. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Warlock Destruction
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing
      What level are you?: 85
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Once I start the bot
      What happened (be specific)? Keep casting Summon Pet on Myself, even in the combat, and not using the stone to respwan
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) View attachment 2168 2012-12-01 00.52.txt

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

csl57070, Thank you very much for the detailed post! The logfile attached is for a session you used:
      Code:
      [16:52:33.626 D] Fpsware Warlock: Shadow Walker [1.3.8, 13 Nov 2012] v0.0.0.0
      as your Combat Routine. However, the issue you described was occurring for Singular Warlock on non-English clients. A fix is being uploaded in the next 5 minutes. Thanks for taking the time to post and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1301 available for download!

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

To be sure you saw this, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning one more time due to the large number of posts without log files that are received, but you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

20. skzisghost

skzisghost New Member

jjr

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012