• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

Thanks for quick responding

2. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

Im sorry to say that it still not fix the bug impacting Summon Pet for non-English clients View attachment 4012 2012-12-01 15.03.txt

3. hackersrage

hackersrage Member Buddy Store Developer

Please add a setting:

Use Ghost Wolf: True/False

I would prefer to use my mount, however Ghost Wolf is very problematic and will spam if I have mounts enabled. Additionally, it bugs out during flight-paths sometimes making it impossible to change back, and thus no ability to cast any spells. Having the option to turn this feature off would be great.

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

skzisghost, Singular doesn't support that type of configuration. Facing a target is movement, so when movement is disabled so is any facing that would normally occur. -Bobby53

5. kazoody

kazoody Member

Druid combat issues

What Class+Spec are you?: balance druid
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Gather buddy
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? its happened a couple different times towards the bottom of the log file you can't miss the spamming of Hibernate.
      What happened (be specific)? Bot got into combat, casted the 2 moonfires then typhoon(only 1 mob) followed by star surge(no proc) then just began spamming hibernate. Happened after getting into combat while picking herbs.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) yes

Attached Files:

chinajade likes this.
    6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Uggh.... my apologies csl5707... I was working on the Demonology support at the same time and broke the fix made before posting. Update coming shortly -Bobby53

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

hackersrage, Thanks for taking the time to post! A setting was added in build .1175. If you are having any issue pertaining use of Ghost Wolf or other behavior please see Post #4 for steps on posting the info necessary for me to research on your behalf. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1314 available for download!

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

To be sure you saw this, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning one more time due to the large number of posts without log files that are received, but you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

9. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

Its OK, Pls take it easy, I think may be my taiwan client's problem, I still have 7 char to play around. Thanks for your awesome CC, much appreciated!

10. rinem

rinem New Member

What does the exclusive settings mean? For example BoneShield Exclusive - True/False.
      Ty

11. stealthy

stealthy Member

Singular - Archive DO NOT DELETE

I posted earlier about a bug for Enhancement shamans, and have been able to narrow it down and have a fix. The problem is that it doesn't respect whether or not you have the Elemental Blast talent and will try to use it regardless, thus preventing the rest of the behavior tree from executing.
      File: Singular/ClassSpecific/Shaman/Enhancement.cs
      Change lines 187, 250, and 316 to this:

12. deadbug

deadbug New Member

Any ETA on Mistweaver w/ BGBuddy?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    13. laria

laria Well-Known Member

no, the other 2 roles come first though.

14. Darnuk

Darnuk New Member

Something I noticed about Windwalker Monk, it does not use Fists of Fury enough or cast Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger. As well as not casting the second buff Legacy of the White Tiger. Other than that, this bot works flawlessly.

15. Rettob

Rettob Member

It's happens to me too. Very annoying as my DPS drops from being top 3 to top 14.

16. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

Hi bobby53,

So glad to hear that you're on the Singular team and have noticed big improvements with multiple classes!

However, there's a bug that has persisted with Beast Mastery Hunters.

• What Class+Spec are you?: Beast Mastery Hunter
      • What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): BG
      • What level are you?: 90
      • Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No (using Singular-3-1314)
      • What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? During any BG - log starts at 14:50:00
      • What happened (be specific)? In BGs my BM Hunter rarely casts any special abilities. He will only autoshot, Misdirect to my pet and Glaive Toss. He does not Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Beastial Wrath, Stampede, Readiness, Cobra Shot, Serpent Sting, Fervor or use any other special abilities. I'm consistently focus-capped. As you can imagine, my DPS is terribly low and I barely get any kills per BG. Additionally, other players will yell/whisper me because I'm not contributing. It looks very "bottish."
      • Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) YES
      View attachment 4560 2012-12-01 14.51.txt

17. kc8vfa

kc8vfa New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Frost mage, Destruction Warlock, Ret paliden, Ele Shammon, 2 feral Druids
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Normal Questing
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: none
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? [00:11:37.886 D] We died, Clearing current POI
      What happened (be specific)? During the Tillers Dailies :Toons get kicked back off cliff and then die as result of fall. Then on returning to corpse the bot/CC runs off the cliff and reserects while falling and dies again Rinse lather repeat.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) YES!

As humorus as it is was watching my Obviously Suicidal toons run off a cliff and res before hitting bottem the first or seconed time it quickly became rather anoying and expensive at the repair vender.
      This has been behavure seen on all my toons that run any quests that are in areas where they get or fall off a cliff.

Ideas for fix: check "we" are not moving to click res, if "we" are Possably "we" are falling?
      Idea for knockback control: indiacater for knockback? if so moving more than 1.5 sec use "slow fall" levitate ECT,

Attached Files:

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

stealthy, Thanks for taking the time to post again, however as mentioned in my earlier reply above it does not contain the details needed for me to research and understand the issue you are trying to solve. See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] or check the contents of the Singular.ZIP you download for a template you can copy and paste into your post. It will walk you through providing the details and the complete logfile required for me any issue for you would like me to look into. Given that info I'll gladly look at that and the code change you suggested. However, there is more to this than what it appears based on whats been provided. Spell.Cast checks for the presence of the spell in the spell book first before attempting to do anything with it, and the spell only exists if the talent was taken. That makes checking for the talent as suggested redundant at best. I'll keep an eye out for your log file and will research whatever issue is represented and help get it resolved asap. Thanks again for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

19. skules

skules New Member

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/support-issues/76423-freeze-per-frame.html

Did this issue ever get fixed or is there a fix? I've started to get it about a few days before 5.1 came out.

Apart from that singular is the only CC that works well for me as a boomkin but it's getting really annoying lol. Also is it possible to disable wild mushroom? It can't find a place to put them half the time and just keeps trying to (If i delete the lines for wild mushroom in the balance.cs in class specific will it work?)

20. stealthy

stealthy Member

I actually had a smartass reply ready to go, but I've reverted all changes and it's still working. I'm not sure what my original issue was caused by, nor do I know what resolved it. So, my bad.

I did notice that it doesn't use totems at all in a PVP context - I did some digging, and it looks like that's because the CreateTotemsPvPBehavior() method just returns a stub Decorator. I've created a small PrioritySelector for some of the important PvP totems - tremor, grounding, windwalk, healing stream, and searing. Hopefully this is of some help:
      Code:
              public static Composite CreateTotemsPvPBehavior()
              {
                  //return new Decorator(ret => false, new Action( r => { return RunStatus.Failure; } ));
                  return new PrioritySelector(
                          Spell.BuffSelf("Tremor Totem",
                              ret => Unit.HasAuraWithMechanic(StyxWoW.Me, WoWSpellMechanic.Polymorphed, WoWSpellMechanic.Horrified, WoWSpellMechanic.Fleeing, WoWSpellMechanic.Asleep) ||
                                  Unit.GroupMembers.Any(f => Unit.HasAuraWithMechanic(f, WoWSpellMechanic.Polymorphed, WoWSpellMechanic.Horrified, WoWSpellMechanic.Fleeing, WoWSpellMechanic.Asleep) &&
                                  f.Distance < Totems.GetTotemRange(WoWTotem.Tremor))),
                          Spell.BuffSelf("Grounding Totem", ret => Unit.NearbyUnfriendlyUnits.Any(u => u.Distance < 40 && u.IsTargetingMeOrPet && u.IsCasting)),
                          Spell.BuffSelf("Windwalk Totem", !Exist(WoWTotemType.Air) && Unit.HasAuraWithMechanic(StyxWoW.Me, WoWSpellMechanic.Rooted, WoWSpellMechanic.Snared)),
                          Spell.BuffSelf("Healing Stream Totem", ret => !Exist(WoWTotemType.Water)),
                          Spell.BuffSelf("Searing Totem", ret => Me.GotTarget && Me.CurrentTarget.Distance < GetTotemRange(WoWTotem.Searing) - 2f && !Exist(WoWTotemType.Fire))
                      );
              }