• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Looks like it spent a long time downloading mesh files, but the issue then was it reached a proximity point where HB has determined it would be faster to walk than fly to the intended point. Unfortunately there is no path from ground to high point, so it ends up failing here. I've reported the issue to the HB devs as "doesn't fly when it should". We'll see what comes of it.

2. poltoseg

poltoseg New Member

Hey. Can not start the daily quests, an error.

[Compiler Error]: d:\Honorbuddy 2.5.8529.704\Quest Behaviors\Development\InteractWithV2.cs(785,34) : error CS1593: Делегат "System.Func<object,Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine>" не принимает "0" аргументов
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!
      [Compiler Error]: d:\Honorbuddy 2.5.8529.704\Quest Behaviors\Development\InteractWithV2.cs(785,34) : error CS1593: Делегат "System.Func<object,Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine>" не принимает "0" аргументов
      Warning: XML Error: Could not parse 'ElseIf' body node: Errors in quest behaviors! - On line 24
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!
      Changing current profile to The MoP Dailies Experience ($Rev$)
      Can not start quest bot - this profile does not contain a quest order!

3. thebrodieman

That's an error/issue with a development QB that came with the latest version of HB. You can try a fresh install of HB, or delete the file in question. This file has no relation with my plugin.

4. poltoseg

poltoseg New Member

Thanks, helped, but now a new error.

Requests to download Kick's Dread Wastes profile.
      AttachCombatLogEvent
      [Profile Message]: Beginning the Dailies Experience!
      [Brodies Plugin] Profile Swapper: Checking to see if we should change profiles ...
      [Brodies Plugin] Profile Swapper: Load Profile: D: \ Honorbuddy 2.5.8529.704 \ Default Profiles \ TBMC \ Reputation \ TMOPDE \ [Rep] The Klaxxi Dailies [Brodie]. Xml
      Changing current profile to The Klaxxi ($ Rev $)
      [Brodies Plugin] Profile Swapper: Load Profile: D: \ Honorbuddy 2.5.8529.704 \ Default Profiles \ TBMC \ Reputation \ TMOPDE \ [Rep] The Klaxxi Dailies [Brodie]. Xml done
      [Profile Message]: Compiling Klaxxi Quests ...
      [Brodies Plugin] Profile Swapper: Checking to see if we should change profiles ...
      [Brodies Plugin] Profile Swapper: No profiles left by selection. Halting bot.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Bot stop requested by Brodies Plugin: Lack of continuing profile selection.

5. thebrodieman

Sorry but HB output tells nothing. You need to send log files.

6. poltoseg

poltoseg New Member

7. thebrodieman

Most likely cache corruption. Follow the instructions on page 1 for clearing your cache completely.

8. rulezbecca

rulezbecca New Member

Hello Boss :p
      Coming from a fresh HB install and just started a Warlock. All ok until it start "Volcanoth!" quest. Then Wow Freeze and HB crash :rolleyes:

I can reproduce the same issue, always (reboot, cache clear, voodoo, no matter it keep crashing). I can avoid the quest obviously but im interested in... hey what the hell could be?!?

Log attached and Thanks you a lot ! ;)

Attached Files:

9. thebrodieman

Found a small Sleep call in the QB for that quest. Probably causing the lockup. Disabling framelock would also fix this issue, but i removed the sleep call. Same with Final Confrontation.

10. JimT

JimT New Member

Songbell error

Grind it - Songbell. Clears everything, plants everything, does everything else except water and bug spray.

Attached Files:

11. thebrodieman

Assuming cache corruption: HB thinks you've done the quest that gives you the sprinklers and zappers, but you haven't, because WoW is sending the wrong info via cache. So it won't pick them up, because you shouldn't have to. Follow the cache corruption fix instructions on page 1, hopefully should fix that.

12. rulezbecca

rulezbecca New Member

Create your own cache clear bat file:

Just cut & paste this code into a notepad file ad save it as clearcache.bat

@echo off
      echo Hit a key for cache wiping out!
      pause

Echo clearing cache HonorBuddy
      RD "c:\games\hb\cache" /S /Q

Echo clearing cache Wow
      RD "c:\games\World of Warcraft\Cache" /S /Q
      RD "c:\games\World of Warcraft\Data\Cache" /S /Q

echo clearing cache battle.ney
      RD "C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache" /S /Q

Echo wiped out everything happy botting! :)
      Pause

Modify the path according to your instalation folders (my is "games"), and watch out if you dont know what you are doing you can delete important file/folders!

1) honorbuddy = c:\games\hb\cache
      2) WoW=c:\games\World of Warcraft\Cache and c:\games\World of Warcraft\Data\Cache
      3) C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache (fixed path for everyone)

Use it always before botting and between bot session, no more cache bug.

***Im not responsable if you are gonna wipe out your entire hard disk due to a mispelled path in the bat file! :D***
      Bye!

13. rulezbecca

rulezbecca New Member

Problem solved, thanks. After 15 min of good botting it stops again for quest "The Slave Pits". Im sorry to trouble you but im deep testing thebrodieman leveling mechanics, since until now i could not find a real profile that start from lvl 1 and bring you afk to the top level (or close).

I Hope my feedback help you out to clear some minor bug. Log attached ;)

Attached Files:

14. thebrodieman

A bad parenthesis. Issue fixed and will be in a release tomorrow.

15. LazerPan

LazerPan New Member

Hey, thanks for the profile.

I'm having a problem with The Anglers again.
      Here is the log:

Attached Files:

16. thebrodieman

OK..............Any ideas as to what the issue is so I have something to go on?

17. LazerPan

LazerPan New Member

The bot picks up quests and then do nothing.

18. ash23

ash23 New Member

Hey Brodieman,

As promised ran your profile on a Goblin Rogue today after deleting all the cache folders and making sure no previous dailies are in my log.. I am trying to upload the logs but it is lagging heavily, i tried to let it run automatically and if there was any interference it was for movements.. well in the beginning that is.

Cloud Serpents: Looks like all were done (for some reason it kept trying to ground mount all the way from the quest location to the Arboretum).
      Shado-Pan: Had a bit of pathing issues due to being a goblin. In some cases i got stuck under the dome thingies.. Might be why it did all but 2/4 of A Morale Victory.
      The Anglers: Done except for the pathing issue under the pier (took over manually)
      The August Celestials: Kun-Li today. Did the first "defeat the..." quest then stopped infront of Xuen.
      The Tillers: Did all the quests except for Sho. The one where we kick the candles into the fire.
      Landfall: looks complete with no issues.

Isle of Thunder: was horrible... on the skumblade quest (where you transform) it kept trying to kill the ones around the pacifying aura (the npc you talk to) it also had trouble clicking a mob if it fell on the firepits.
      for some unknown reason either questing here or levelling rep.. it keeps going to one skumblade and one turtle in particular and smacking it (neither give any rep or are quest related) then continues... this time it did that and killed a couple of the guards around the middle gazebo thingie.

Also as i was making my way to part 2 of the quests for some reason it goes all the way to the top right of the map to drop agro then runs all the way back to the phased quest giver. The quest where you draw the spirit of the sentry might need rework.... it would target the sentries, kill them.... not use the quest item on their corpse... kill mobs for the other quest... kill new Sentries to use the item... if my toon is in a Ragezone and i kill a couple of sentries it will not register... then it would run all the way to the top right corner once all the quests are complete then run to the phased area to turn them in.

For the quest where you kill Itiro i think... it will not deactivate the 4 conduits to break his shield and will just stand there wailing on him for nothing.

Finally it will not take the followup quest to loot the hidden vault.

Klaxxi: will not work at all saying that i am not sufficiently progressed... i think this is because while i unlocked some not all have been unlocked.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    19. Adareth

Adareth New Member

View attachment 16548 2014-04-01 20.52.txt Hi brodieman, I am having some trouble with my plugin. I start it up to start grinding Timeless isle coins for me but as soon as it loads up it stops the bot and states "Nothing more to do". I've tried a clean reinstall of the plugin but no luck.

20. thebrodieman

Your HB installation is bad. (Almost) every single QB is corrupt, and needs to be replaced. Fresh install of HB, then fresh install of my plugin before restarting.