• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: TheBrodieman's Profile Compendium--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Dec 23, 2012.

1. thebrodieman

thebrodieman Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It's on my SVN.

2. Tasmanian

Tasmanian New Member

Sometimes i am so blind.. sorry and thank you

3. thebrodieman

As of Thursday, 2/21/13 at 9am EST, TheBrodieMan Productions is going OFFLINE temporarily!
      Normal operations will resume 3/2/13.

All SVN profiles will remain online and up, but all updates and responses will cease.

I will be unreachable and unavailable to respond to any postings and/or private messages.
      If you come across any bugs or mesh issues in the next week, please forward a detailed message with logs and/or screenshots (if mesh issue, show me your char stuck) to the forums, and be patient. I will be checking all messages when I return!

Thank you all for your support and patience. I look forward to tackling 5.2 when I return.
      KCCO!

4. c4sper

c4sper New Member

with your lost and found profile, my toon is not pressing yes while looting.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    5. zakkwylde

zakkwylde New Member

So I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but something in this profile has changed markedly.

I've been watching it today going about the daily grind and most often with quest givers it is exhibiting some very weird and "botlike" behaviour.

It picks up the quests, then runs back and forward away from the questgivers (or flys away and then back) a few times. Runs around in circles...pauses...goes back...then finally seems to get started.

Have also noticed that even when doing the quests it does really strange things in terms of pathing and running away and sitting not looting things...most odd. With all the ban reports going around it makes me VERY wary of running this unattended.

I can provide a log but thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt in case this was built in to make it look more "human". If it was then remove it because it screams BAN ME!! Never had this problem before. Latest version of HB, deleted cache folder from a fresh install yesterday where I ran some Dominance dailies.

6. daftness

daftness New Member

"Have also noticed that even when doing the quests it does really strange things in terms of pathing and running away and sitting not looting things...most odd."

this is happening to me too, also he will just stop and not go into combat anymore

7. skyruner

skyruner New Member

Is it possible to change the order of the factions/dailies? Or otherwise set the factions where the quests should be done?

8. quel

quel Member

Hey thebrodieman :)

Just wanted to thank you for your awsome work. I just finished my last faction today so i got ALL the panda factions exalted now. Granted me the achi ofc and a awsome mount :).. Im now sitting at 63 exalted factions. Expect a donation in the upcomming month :)

9. quel

quel Member

How should i run the lost and found profile? :).. with rarekiller?

10. Massive

Massive New Member

Which plugin do we need to have running for lost and found? I didn't notice know that we needed one at first and when I looted the ancient pandaren mining pick my toon walked away and didn't loot the pick which disappeared.

I saw the plugin pandaren mining pick looter plugin. Is this what we're supposed to be looting. I don't want to risk any more items disappearing.

11. SinTex

SinTex New Member

First of all big thx to TheBrodieMan, luv ur work.

Second for anyone who is still wasting time un-installing & re-installing HB or copy and pasting etc then personally i found that a wast of time.
      Here is what i use to resole issues with:
      Troubleshooting: (My Quests are being skipped/ partially completed/ don't work)
      To assure your dailies will always work (avoiding cache issues) and you won't get incorrect "You Already Did That" messages, try this method! etc etc etc

Anyway: My method.

1: Load up Notepad. (if you don't know how to load notepad then give up and never turn your pc on again)
      2: Copy text below and Paste into notepad. (only copy the red text)

rmdir /s /q "C:\Program Files\Honorbuddy 2.5.6701.525\Cache"
      rmdir /s /q "C:\Program Files\Honorbuddy 2.5.6701.525\CompiledAssemblies"
      rmdir /s /q "C:\Program Files\Honorbuddy 2.5.6701.525\Logs"

start /d "C:\Program Files\Honorbuddy 2.5.6701.525" Honorbuddy.exe

4: Click File then Save As
      5: Change the Save as type: to All Files (*.*) (by default this is normally Text Documents (*.txt)
      6: Change the File name: to Honorbuddy.bat then click Save ( make sure to save it somewhere you can find it :) )

Job Done:

Now all you have to do is launch that batch file ( right click open or double click it etc etc ), it will then delete those 3 directories and launch honorbuddy.

Obviously if your HB version folder is different to mine or in a different location then you will need to change that in notepad.

Have a nice day and may the white tigger watch over you.

12. Draxxes4460

Draxxes4460 New Member

Does this bot do all the quests in order or do you have to manually start each new one? Like is it just one massive chain where when you start the first one it starts activating other profiles or what

13. thebrodieman

Questing. (Or QuestBot, whatever you call it :))
      Use the Pandaren Mining Pick Looter plugin from HB Forums, included in my SVN (not my work, just included for ease of obtaining)

14. SinTex

SinTex New Member

Welcome back Brodie, quick question.

Would you consider making some sort of Brodie plugin that would list all your rep profiles in order of Golden Lotus ending with August Cel etc with an option to select either All or Individual profiles followed by a warning message saying when it has completed all the ones you selected ?

15. vantous

vantous New Member

Hello, first off thank you been loving these profiles for a while now.

with the patch 5.2 released i find the shadow pan , and august celestials profiles cannot detect/find/?? my true/proper rep with golden lotus. when i start either of them they being up an error and say im not at the proper rep with golden lotus, now this is false i have ran those profiles before, im exalted with golden lotus, im 4k/21k revered with shadow pan, and 5k/6k friendly with AC. i can manually do both sets.
      so i am wondering is there a quick fix on my end?
      thoughts?

16. thebrodieman

This is an issue with HB v536 and higher right now.
      Please report this issue on the HB Support page.
      You can quick fix it by deleting the rep check If statement, other than that not until HB is fixed.

17. Cross

Cross New Member

Hey there, I have been using HB for a lil while now. A problem I keep is not picking up items that have to be "retrieved." One example would be the Mogu Artifacts in the GL daily "A Weighty Task." If there is a plugin I should get or if its just the new patch, I would be very happy to know how to fix it.

18. thebrodieman

A log file that describes the "why" on why it won't pick up the items would be helpful.
      There is no necessary plugin for item pick ups such as this.

19. thebrodieman

Added The Black Prince grinding profile!

Currently, this one covers Zu'Tual only.
      I plan to make one for each of the major areas, so that you aren't running too much, and in case one gets overcrowded.
      Zu'Tual has only 6-60 rep per mob, unlike some of the areas that have up to 120, but mob size density, respawns, and ease of mobs make this area ideal for grinding.

EDIT: I might not have to make others. Got 16% of revered in about 30 mins, with no pausing really.
      Plus Ihgaluk Crag has the issue of the Saurok Buff, so I will NOT be doing that area.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    20. Cross

Cross New Member

Sorry bout that, wasn't sure if it was an issue that would require a log or not.

Attached Files: