• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB Key Comp Time for Down Time

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by chrisp1234, Jun 22, 2017.

1. chrisp1234

chrisp1234 New Member

Hello.

I have had a paid sub since the beginning. I was formerly a "lifetime" member. I have since resubbed last month and had no access for 4 days. I was not credited this time on my key purchase.

I just re subbed today to find that yet again, my most recent purchase is also now subject to a ~2-5 day downtime. Can someone please confirm I will be comped for the lost time. Especially resubbing right into today's downtime .. again..

2. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

Yes they add the down time back to your sub once HB is back online.

3. Patpat3131

Patpat3131 New Member

I haven't been able to use the bot for about a week or so since the WoW patching's...i hope we can get reimbursed for the lost time. :/

4. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

Goshinki is correct. You are always reimbursed for lost time. This applies to any buddy product.

This fact used to be mentioned officially somewhere, but has been lost in all the changes.

Pro-Tip: Turn off auto-update in battle.net, and only update WoW when there is a corresponding HonorBuddy client.

5. Pelatov

Pelatov New Member

Thanks for the auto-update tip. I squeaked by for a bit, since I was in game before the patch went live, but went to switch accounts and am locked out of HB. Have turned off auto-update now, but have to wait till release happens ;( Can't complain though, phenomenal product, been using for about a month and its worth it, even if I've had a week of downtime with 7.2.5 and now this. Its more than worth it.

*Crossing Fingers for a quick turn around though*