• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Hce]Cataclysm each zone, Herbalism and Mining [A/H]

Discussion in 'Gatherbuddy 2 Profiles' started by HceTiG0L, Mar 4, 2015.

1. HceTiG0L

HceTiG0L Community Developer

[Hce]Cataclysm Mining & Herbalism profiles!

Information

→ This product contains a total of 30 profiles for Gathering in Cataclysm.
      → All profiles are optimized for herbing, mining or both, depending which profile you are using.
      → Vashj'Ir is not included. This is because the bot mostly has navigation issue's in Vashj'ir, I do not feel like creating something that might be crap.
      → Profiles are written for Characters level 79 or higher. Starting on a lower level will give you an error and you will be unable to use these.
      → Each profile is unique written and different. So for example, using the mining profile in Uldum is not the same as the herbing profile in Uldum.
      → Each profile contains a vendor and a mailbox.
      → → Please Note: Every zone has a neutral mailbox and vendor except Twilight Highlands, for gathering in Twilight Highlands use your faction profile. [H] = Horde / [A] = Alliance

Zones and Routes
      → I had every route for each profile nicely posted here - sadly this is not allowed and the product gets declined. So I cannot "show" you the routes we are taking.
      → Even though I cannot show you the routes we are following, I can ensure you that each profile is taking a different path.

Extra information
      → Before I release any product, they are tested to ensure everything is working as it should be.
      → Prices for herbs & ores are very good on my sever, probably because everyone is in Draenor.
      → You might not use all of these profiles - but it is a good to have some variety to avoid getting auto-banned running the same path over and over.

Found a bug or stuck?
      → Tell me what is going wrong.
      → If you are not sure what information I need, just post your log.
      → Tell me what profile you are running. For example: [Hce]Mount Hyjal - Mining & Herbalism Optimized
      → If there is any herb or ore your stuck at, try giving me the XYZ cords, you can usually see this inside Honorbuddy. For example: [Gatherbuddy2]: Approaching "Cobalt Deposit" at X="3432.17" Y="3205.75" Z="28.7276"

Thread rules
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:
      Feature requests
      Constructive criticism with specific details
      Bug reports with a log attached
      Ref: [Guide] How to attach your log

Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:
      Price discussions
      Comparisons to other products
      Theory crafting
      General chit-chat
      etc

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    2. wiseginger

wiseginger New Member

Hi there,

Thanks for the great profiles, however, I am getting errors when mining just herbs in Mount Hyjal. It is also trying to do Mining.

Attached is my log file for reference.

Attached Files:

3. HceTiG0L

When having Gatherbuddy as Botbase, click "Bot Config" -> Tab "Gather" -> Uncheck "Mining".
      Let me know if this works :).

4. wiseginger

wiseginger New Member

Thank you! That took care of the issue!

5. HceTiG0L

Your welcome, let me know if you have any other issues.

6. HceTiG0L

New version uploaded:

[​IMG]