• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Hce]Draenor Reputation

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by HceTiG0L, Mar 13, 2015.

1. HceTiG0L

HceTiG0L Community Developer

[Hce]Draenor Reputation

Information

→ This product contains 1 profile.
      → We will farm reputation for following Faction:
      → FrostWolf Orcs if you are Horde
      → Council of Exarchs if you are Alliance
      → Laughing Skull Orcs if you are Horde and have a level 2 or level 3 Trading Post (without Trading Post you cannot get this reputation). Profile will automatically detect if you are eligible for farming this Reputation or not.
      → Sha'tari Defense if you are Alliance and have a level 2 or level 3 Trading Post (without Trading Post you cannot get this reputation). Profile will automatically detect if you are eligible for farming this Reputation or not.
      → Arakkoa Outcasts
      → Steamwheedle Preservation, no grinding involved here. We will be farming Cache's in Nagrand which contains Relics and Fragments and automatically turn them in for Rep. (Stables level 3 really helps!)

Extra information
      → This is a great profile for people who are lazy like me or people with a lot of characters, like me.
      → Since farming Reputation is slow, I decided to create 1 profile, this is very ideal for using with a relogger!
      → To lower the risk of being banned I recommend using HBrelog or Arelog so your not grinding the same place for countless of hours.
      →→ However it is up to you whether you wanna use this profile to grind for 24hours for example without any breaks.
      → If your using a relogger you should not be afraid for grinding a location where you are already exalted with, profile will handle everything itself.
      → Each zone will be maxed out with 999/1000 Exalted so you will not end up with 1/1000 Exalted.
      PVP Reputation is not added, I do not feel creating something which is crowded with a lot of others players, it is just unsafe IMO.

Found a bug or stuck?
      → Tell me what is going wrong.
      → If you are not sure what information I need, just post your log.

Thread rules
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:
      Feature requests
      Constructive criticism with specific details
      Bug reports with a log attached
      Ref: [Guide] How to attach your log

Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:
      Price discussions
      Comparisons to other products
      Theory crafting
      General chit-chat
      etc

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    2. chemical

chemical Active Member

thought the price is 8 euro?

3. HceTiG0L

It is 10EUR, forgot to change that while copying the structure of my other thread. :)
      Maybe later the price will be lower but for now it will stay at 10EUR.

4. Primeevil

Primeevil New Member

What botbase do I use? And where do I start the profile?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    5. HceTiG0L

You need to use "Questing" for this profile. And you can start it wherever you want in Draenor. :)

6. Zelgius

Zelgius New Member

I'm getting about 720 rep with frostwolf per hour. Seems kind of low. It's in an area where the spawn rate isn't very high.

7. HceTiG0L

Yes I'm aware Frostwolf can have a better Area for grinding, as we speak I'm looking for a new Area which hopefully gives more Reputation an hour. :)
      I'll keep you updated. :)

8. HceTiG0L

I seem to have found a place that is giving me between 350-420 kills an hour, which is a lot, one problem.. A lot of Lava.. I'll try to make it work - if it doesnt, I'll have to find another spot.

9. HceTiG0L

Okay so the other place where I was getting over 400 Kills an hour cannot be used with the bot, to much Lava, this resulted into a lot of deaths and making it non profitable.

New version will now gain Rep in Iron Siegeworks, long grind path, no waiting for mobs to respawn. I was getting around 300-375 kills an hour with my warrior Ilvl 660.

[​IMG]

Approval will be within 24hours normally.

10. the-quality

the-quality Member

Hi,

there is an issue with repair on alliance side.
      the bot runs to the building and cant go inside.
      please check and fix.

btw: pls insert a function to check, if there is a repair mount available and the bot must dont go to repair

thx

11. HceTiG0L

What profile does the bot gets stuck on repair vendor ?

Honorbuddy takes over the part for repairing, if you have a repair mount, the bot (not the profile) should use that one to repair/vendor. If you do not have the mount it will travel to a vendor for repair/vendor.

12. the-quality

the-quality Member

i got all available repair mounts and its was in talador for grinding sha'tari defense reputation.
      bot tried to go to fort wryn and run to the building wall.

edit with a log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    13. HceTiG0L

Unfortunately I cannot help you with this because it has nothing to do with the profile, I double checked with the other devs, the bot should use your mount if you have any.
      I advice you to report this into the support section, make sure to post your log with it.

For the bot being stuck near the repair vendor this is something I cannot help you either with it, all navigation comes from Meshes which are Honorbuddy.
      You should post this into the Mesh/Navigation issue thread, try adding a screenshot (make sure your character name is not visible), your log and any information that could be helpful for the BuddyStaff.

I apologize I cannot help you with this, this is all part of the bot, I hope I helped you with the things I could advice you to do.

EDIT: I'll try finding another vendor later tonight as a temporary fix, please note that your character will be running a lot farther to get to the vendor.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    14. the-quality

the-quality Member

hi,

any plans to update the profile for tanaan (6.2) ?

thanks for feedback

15. HceTiG0L

Hi there,

Sadly as of 1st July my contract has ended. Normally I would have been a community dev until next year but due the many changes for the Devs, new contract, new rules, new policies, etc, etc.... I have decided not to sign the new contract as it contains to much changes from the original contract I have signed for.

Please know that I always wanted to continue and support my products with the policies, rules I have signed for in the first place, it is because Bossland keeps changing, adding rules and a new contract that I no longer wish to continue :(.

I hope you people understand my decision, and once again thank you everyone for supporting me !

HceTiG0L

16. benztim6876

benztim6876 Member

For some reason when the bot is grinding rep for Steelwheel and needs to repair it flys to Fort Wynn to repair however it runs unlink side the building until the bot stops. Seems like if you are Nagland you could fly to the Ring of Trials or someplace else. I am having to sit here and babysit the bot because of this.