• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Hce]Lunar Festival! [H]

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by HceTiG0L, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. HceTiG0L

HceTiG0L Community Developer

[Hce]Horde - Lunar Festival

These profiles will fly all around Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdom, Northrend, Deepholm and Vashj'Ir and entering the dungeons on an efficient route.
      You will be getting Coins of Ancestry from all the Elders in the world and dungeons! You will also be getting some Achievements!

I highly advise running these profiles in following order and zone since this is where we start picking up Elders. (not needed but advised!):

Kalimdor: We will start visiting Elders beginning in Orgrimmar.
      - We will fly to every Elder in Kalimdor, also the ones in Uldum and Mount Hyjal (Cataclysm Elders).
      - Will do both the dungeons in Kalimdor, Zul'Farrak (Tanaris) & Maraudon (Desolace).

- Once Kalimdor has been completed, we are flying back to Orgrimmar. Here we will use the portal to Deepholm, if you do not have the portal to Deepholm, just quickly complete the Maelstorm quest and you will get the portal.
      Once Deepholm is completed, only 2 Elders over here, we will use the portal back to Orgrimmar.
      - Once Deepholm is completed and you are back in Orgrimmar we will use the Vashj'Ir portal. If you don't have this portal and/or underwater breathing, you can 1) Do the quests yourself to get Vashj'Ir portal and underwater breathing. 2) Use Kick's his nice little profile for unlocking Vashj'Ir.

CAUTION: Please know, Honorbuddy and Vashj'ir is like a cat and a dog, they don't go well together.. This is why I recommened monitoring Vashj'Ir, Honorbuddy cannot always navigate in Vashj'ir. I did Vashj'ir on 4 different characters, and it did work, however a beta user who used Vashj'ir was not able to complete the Vashj'ir Elder and had to do it manually If Vashj'ir is not working for you this is the elder you are looking for.
      - Once Vashj'ir is completed, we will use our Lucky Red Envelope to gain bag space. Once done, we will use our heartstone. The Kalimdor profile is all done.

Eastern Kingdom: We will start visiting Elders beginning in The Cape of Stranglethorn. So best to start the profile here.
      - We will fly to every Elder in Eastern Kingdom, also the ones in Twilight Highlands (Cataclysm Elder).
      - We will do all the dungeons in Eastern Kingdom. Sunken Temple (Swamp of Sorrows), Blackrock Depths (Blackrock Mountain) and Stratholme (Eastern Plaguelands).
      - If your level 89 or higher the profile will "Phase" Blasted Lands back to the older one to be able to find the Elder.
      - Once Eastern Kingdom is completed, we will use our Lucky Red Envelope to gain bag space. Once done, we will use our Heartstone. The Eastern Kingdom profile is all done.

Northrend: We will start visiting Elders beginning in Howling Fjord.
      - We will fly to every Elder in Northrend .
      Except Elder Bluewolf this is because he can only be visited when your faction (Horde in our case) has control over Wintergrasp. This is the Elder you are looking for.
      - We will also do every dungeon. Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle (please read my 3rd post about this dungeon), Drak'Theron, Gundrak, Halls of Stone, Azjol-Nerub and The Nexus.
      - Once Northrend is completed, we will use our Lucky Red Envelope to gain bag space. Once done, we will use our Heartstone. The Northrend profile is all done.

READ:
      - Latest version contains a separate profile for Deepholm & Vashj'ir on request from users.
      - Latest version has 2 option profiles, profiles that contain [F] will do everything described above, profiles without [F] will skip the dungeons.

Achievements:​

- Elders of Kalimdor
      - Elders of Eastern Kingdom
      - Elders of Northrend (once you did Elder Bluewolf youself)
      - Elders of Cataclysm
      - Elders of the Dungeons
      - Elders of the Horde
      - 50 Coins of Ancestry

Extra info:
      I advise running this on a level 90 or higher, at some elders there WILL be level 100 guards that can one shot you if your not high enough.
      I advise moniting Vashj'ir, this is a very shitty area for Honorbuddy and it might go wrong navigating to the elder.
      Make sure to have enough bag space.

Any stucks/issues, let me know.

Special thanks to Maxbuster for helping out checking the distance between Skadi to use our "spear" in Utgarde pinnacle

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    2. HceTiG0L

The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:
      Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:
      • Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat
      • etc
      We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    3. HceTiG0L

I have decided to implent Northrend dungeons also. Currently 3/7 dungeons are completed.

4. HceTiG0L

New version submitted, once approved this will be available.
      V0.2: All Northrend dungeons are now included into the Northrend profile.

Please note: "Utgarde pinnacle" may bug sometimes, I tested this on 4 different characters. 3/4 worked great, the other character didnt move to the elder after killing Skadi the Ruthless.
      If it happens that your bot does not move after killing Skadi, just get to the elder yourself, its downstairs, not that far :). Start the bot again after leaving Utgarde pinnacle. All other dungeons did not show any issue's for me.

5. klokje

klokje Community Developer

Works great m8! It did only bugged atm on flying to mount hyjal, maybe unlucky, we will see on next char

6. HceTiG0L

Cool :). About the stuck, did HB unstuck itself or did it get stuck-stuck and did you had to unstuck yourself?

Watch out for Vashj'ir as mentioned into the thread. ;)

7. HceTiG0L

Product has been approved, Northrend now contains the dungeons also.

8. HceTiG0L

New update uploaded.
      V0.4 Release Edited EK profile - Added Lower Blackrock Spire into it we will now do Stonefort the Elder 2/20/2015 2:07:48 PM Waiting for approval

9. klokje

Works great, but is it possible to make a version that doesnt farm the dungeons? They are much slower. I mostly want to farm this for 75 coins for heirlooms upgrade. If you can fast the 75 heirlooms outside the dungeons + without vashjír + without deepholm

10. HceTiG0L

This is something that could be taking care of. For example, Alliance version has Deepholm & Vashj'ir as a separate profile.
      Making a version without the dungeons is also possible.

There's only 1 problem, the event is ending on Monday morning, and it takes 24-48 hours to get the new version approved, so I'm not sure if the new version will be on time for this.
      Let me see if I can start working on it later today :).

11. HceTiG0L

Version Type Changelog Submit Date Release Date
      V0.6 Release - On request - I added a [F]ull route which includes doing the dungeons. The version without [F] will skip all the dungeons.
      - Deepholm & Vashj'ir is now a separate profile. 2/27/2015 1:25:49 PM Waiting for approval

New version awaiting approval, this should take care of your request "klokje".
      Profiles with a [F] into their name will do a Full route, that means including dungeons. Profiles without a [F] will skip the Dungeons.

12. klokje

Omg your the best! Even if it stopped monday. Next year we can still use it!!

13. HceTiG0L

Your most welcome :).
      My guess it will be approved tomorrow morning, else Sunday morning, so you might be able to use it before it ends.

14. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Event is over. Closing thread at OP's request. Will re-open next year.
      cj

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.