• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Hearthbuddy's Deck aka Silverfish AI aka Ultimate Ai

Discussion in 'HearthBuddy Custom Decks' started by obtkamer, Jul 11, 2014.

1. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

@DanishNinja
      i dont want to say that my version is better. my version might be other.
      afaik HB forked my project long time ago and are developping it themselves since then (dont know if they allways add my changes).
      so for example: our version will do other assumptions at random effects (like arcane missiles).
      the biggest change is: they dont use an external process which results into lower speed for HB -> fewer simulations -> worser play (dont have to, but likely).
      (if you dont want to use silver.exe open settings.txt in DefaultRoutine/silverfish/data and change useExternalProcess from = true to = false),
      especial the parallel part of the caluclations will be alot faster, because silve.exe uses the GC-Server-mode (see silver.exe.config).
      another difference (that i noticed while changing the HB-defaultroutine.cs to work with my source) is the handling of tracking/discovering cards.
      a downside (for you) with my version is: i dont support the single player campaigns (they have additional cards and heropowers), so my ai wont know these cards and how to play them.
      i'm supporting only the cards, that you can use in ranked games. (currently my version does not support Anyfin Can Happen and that deathrattle-raptor).

2. themarketguy

themarketguy New Member

Can I get an ever so slight explanation of what you mean by not supporting the single player campaign? Do you mean you don't support playing against the AI in the single player campaign due to the bosses you face off against having unique cards? That's what I'm interpreting, since you also state you are only supporting cards that can be played in ranked play (which includes the reward cards from the adventures). I also see that you have the cards included in your DB and in the cards directory. I just wanted to clarify, looking forward to trying this out sometime today.

3. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

the single player campains are containing cards that you normally (like in ranked play) wont get. like http://www.hearthhead.com/news=2469...untain-bosses-card-rewards-flavor-text-card-b (scroll down to bosses + abilities)
      you can use my ai in these fights, but every minion thats not a "normal" minion, will be a unknown card for my bot. if they have special effects like: "if this minion is destroyed, you win" my ai doesnt know about this effect and might attack it. same with the special hero-powers of these fights. so my ai doesnt know that he have to play lots of cards, because the enemys heropower will do dmg equal to your handsize (for example). if you use my ai in these fights, dont cry if you lose.

4. themarketguy

themarketguy New Member

cool, so I believe we are saying the same thing, or maybe I'm not but I mean to be. Thanks.

5. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

update v117.2:
      fixed summoning portal

6. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

Update v117.21
      -more logging (to search discover-bug)

7. h97794

h97794 New Member

8. N3HL

N3HL Member

wow @obtkamer you did continue this, congrats ! (idk if you remember me), gonna report bugs and stuff I guess

9. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

update V117.22:
      -fixed discovering + turn ending (discovering didnt work, when he wanted to end turn after picking the card)

@N3HL i remember you from HCrawler, right? :D

10. L4mpje2

L4mpje2 New Member

Updated. When it's my turn, after playing any cards, the ai will never end the turn, instead it just spams the following error message a couple of times per second.
      I didn't change any settings / just swapped the default routine map with your updated default routine map.

View attachment Hearthbuddy 19948 2015-12-23 04.45.txt

11. N3HL

N3HL Member

Yes ! Im on vacations now, I may return to the HS botting world

12. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

update (still) V117.22:
      -fixed ending turn :D

13. luii

luii New Member

Amazing work, I love it. +Donation as soon as I get a chance.

14. AnaxRider

AnaxRider New Member

suggestion : bot didn't know what kind of secret stolen by Kezan Mystic.

case : EX1_130 (Noble Sacrifice) was stolen by kezan.
      Bot holds 'muster for battle'. so bot should attack with hero first. then attacks with tirion.

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

15. L4mpje2

L4mpje2 New Member

Bug Report 2: My board is full, yet the bot keeps trying to summon another minion.(At the end of the log). View attachment Hearthbuddy 9780 2015-12-24 23.32.txt
      [​IMG]

Another question I have: Gurubashi berserker is a 2/7 with the effect: 'When damaged, this minion gets +3 attack'. The AI never utilises this. Is there any way I can set this simple combo up? (Eg. mage power -> that minion.)

But tbh, there's many misplays I've seen occur. For example 10 minutes ago, my own 7/1 minion with deathrattle: 'When it dies, resurrect it' got hexed by myself into a 0/1 fucking frog with taunt as a shaman. Do you want reports on all obvious misplays, or not?

16. obtkamer

obtkamer New Member

jeah, please report the obvious bugs too!
      where did the elekk come from? it wasnt recogniced by the bot.

17. L4mpje2

L4mpje2 New Member

[HIDE]minion attack: Dire Wolf Alpha target: Uther Lightbringer
      updateEverything
      8 .NEW1_019. knifejuggler ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 0 playedthisturn True
      54 .EX1_162. direwolfalpha ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      72 .EX1_tk11. spiritwolf ready params ex: False charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 0 playedthisturn False
      73 .EX1_tk11. spiritwolf ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      calculating stuff... 01:22:36.2215
      calculating ended! 01:22:36.2265
      play action
      minion attack: Spirit Wolf target: Uther Lightbringer
      updateEverything
      8 .NEW1_019. knifejuggler ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 0 playedthisturn True
      54 .EX1_162. direwolfalpha ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      72 .EX1_tk11. spiritwolf ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      73 .EX1_tk11. spiritwolf ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      calculating stuff... 01:22:39.6097
      calculating ended! 01:22:39.6147
      play action
      play: Flametongue Totem target nothing
      [Pickup] The card was picked up in 110 ms.
      [UseAt] 3
      updateEverything
      56 .EX1_565. flametonguetotem ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 0 playedthisturn True
      72 .EX1_tk11. spiritwolf ready params ex: True charge: 0 attcksthisturn: 1 playedthisturn False
      calculating stuff... 01:22:44.3640
      calculating ended! 01:22:44.3680
      play action
      end turn
      [GameplayScene_MAIN_ACTION] Waiting for our turn to fully start/end.
      [OpponentTurn][/HIDE]

[​IMG]

It first attacks, then casts flametongue totem, missing 2x2 damage. I've seen this happen a couple of times already...
      Honestly, there are so many misplays happening, idk. It's amazingly coded, and I'm sure of it that you've put a shitload of work into it. But there's so much optimalisation needed...

18. AnaxRider

AnaxRider New Member

case :
      enemy - 2/2 imp gang boss, 1/1 imp
      ai attacks with 1/3weapon to 2/2 imp gang boss -> use consecration

should do : use consecration first. then attack 1/1 imp.
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers! i tried to fix this. but i can't find where pen '20' came. (board index 5)

19. L4mpje2

L4mpje2 New Member

[HIDE][​IMG]
      [/HIDE]

Mistress of pain has the ability: Damage dealt is healed on the hero.
      She attacks an enemy, then gets buffed by sun cleric after the attack, missing 1 damage.
      The order of actions in this case is wrong.
      Need the logs?

20. L4mpje2

L4mpje2 New Member