• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Heavensturn Seasonal Event (31 Dec 17 to 15 Jan 17)

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by y2krazy, Jan 2, 2018.

1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

[​IMG]

After another prosperous and eventful year, Heavensturn is upon us at last. In Far Eastern tradition, an animal is selected to lead the proceedings, and this time it is the turn of the loyal and courageous dog. Its representative, the inu bugyo, aims to share the customs of the east with Eorzea, while the pirates known as the Rabid Wives have other ideas. A host of unique rewards is on offer, so be sure to join in the celebration!

You can find more details on the event itself here: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

You can find the Heavensturn profile on my SVN (in my signature below).

IMPORTANT: You will see this toast (attached below) during the FATE farm step! I wrote the profile to check for Level Sync (it won't Unsync if you are already Level Synced!), but it will not gather the item(s) necessary to get credit for the FATE. You will see the toast even if you manually participate in the FATE during that step and the profile will take over again after the FATE is completed and the CodeChunk completes itself one final time (please do not stop the bot).

[​IMG]

2. pia

pia Member

辛苦