• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Help customizing Rift/Grift profile please!

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by Ingvar, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

Hi!
      So after looking at the new CycleBountiesAndRifts profile and seeing the tag <GreaterRift riftCount="2"/> I was wondering if it would be possible to edit an existing or make a new profile that would run say 5 Nephalim Rifts and then 3 GRifts so that it is being productive as far as farming gear, xp and keys, as this way it would always be getting more keys than it would use so when I want to play myself, there would always be some available for use. I am pretty sure using the above tag and a similar one for the Nephalim Rifts would work, but I do not know what the proper tag would be. If someone could please help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: After playing around with it a bit, I do not think the riftCount tag does quite what i thought it would. Is it just for use with YAR? Would have been really nice it you could set it to do say 2 GRifts with <GreaterRift riftCount="2"/>, then switch to different profile for Nephalem Rifts with the <LoadProfile profile="NephalemRift.xml" /> tag at the end. and in the NephalemRift.xml have a tag saying something like <NephalemRift riftCount="3"/> then a <LoadProfile profile="GreaterRift.xml" /> to keep it going.......is this possible or am I just going at it all wrong and need to use YAR to make things like this happen, or is it possible to make profiles change around like this automatically?

Thanks for reading and any help you guys can give. Much appreciated!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    2. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

That should work in theory. I added it originally for jubisman to support YAR scheduling. But the change itself was just to make it count how many rifts its done and stop after a certain amount rather than keep going forever. By stop I mean, end the tag, and move on to whatever else is in the profile. This might work.

<Profile>
      <Name>Adventurer - Cycle Normal and Greater Rifts</Name>
      <KillMonsters>True</KillMonsters>
      <PickupLoot>True</PickupLoot>
      <GameParams act="OpenWorld" resumeFromSave="False" isPrivate="True" numGames="-1" />
      <TargetBlacklists>
      <!--Urshi-->
      <TargetBlacklist actorId="398682"/>
      </TargetBlacklists>
      <Order>
      <ToggleTargeting questId="1" combat="True" looting="True" />
      <While condition="True">
      <WaitTimer questId="1" waitTime="3000" />
      <NephalemRift riftCount="5"/>
      <WaitTimer questId="1" waitTime="3000" />
      <GreaterRift riftCount="5"/>
      </While>
      </Order>
      </Profile>

3. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

Awesome! Thank you so much, I will be giving this a try first thing in the morning!

4. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

Well I have been testing it out a bit this morning, and it is not switching from nephalem rifts to greater rifts after the specified amount of runs. Any idea why it is not working?

Edit: after letting it run a bit longer it did switch, but it did a few extra regular rifts before starting the GRifts than i had set. I had set it to 3 regular rifts then 2 GRifts and it did 5 regular rifts before switching(yes i did change the numbers in the profile before starting). Anyways, thank you for the help. It looks like this is mostly working now which is good enough for me for now. Thanks again!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    5. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

So I have been using this profile and it has been working great, but today for some reason it threw an exception upon trying to load the profile. The exception that it threw was
      "Failed to load profile:"Element NephalemRift is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<NephalemRift riftCount="3" />) Line -1".
      This is the first time this has happened. Did something change that would make this tag no longer work?