Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

Help/New User

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by Snoway, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Snoway

Snoway New Member

I've never used EB and wanted to start using it, but I have doubts.

I have already created so many characters that I do not have any patience for other (leveling), I know the bot has its limitations and that at certain times I have to do it myself, but does it acts 1 to 10?

I can only buy a bot session and I want to know if with a single session, working for 6 hours a day for a month can I recover the amount paid on the bot?

Does the bot have a trial version for new users, something that I can test all bot functionality for a short period before buying?

Thank you!

2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

1) I can only buy a bot session and I want to know if with a single session, working for 6 hours a day for a month can I recover the amount paid on the bot?
    Are you saying if you were to RMT the loot? if so then that depends if you get scammed by some Chinese company, the price of the said currency, or get banned I guess.

If you mean the ability to leave the bot on and have the peace of mind that you are making currency in your sleep and you monetize that peace of mind then yes 100% it will pay for yourself. (no offence but this is a bit of a silly question, just like anything new to you it will take time to learn how the bot works. So while I can, the day the bot comes back online after a new league, start making currency hand over fist, you may not be able to right off the bat because you don't know what you are doing)

2) Does the bot have a trial version for new users, something that I can test all bot functionality for a short period before buying?
    No just like most important decisions in life you have to pay to enter. If the $13ish is too much to try, this may not be for you. You WILL have issues with the bot at first (fuck I still have issues and have been using it for 3 years and even wrote a guide on how to use it)

I am not trying to be mean but if you don't have the patience or time to dedicate to learn how this particular bot works, you will have a bad time. It is 100% the best bot on the market but requires a lot of customization to work correctly. (I've tried the other bots and they are like monkeys drawing with crayons compared to this bot)

DirtyChets likes this.
  3. Snoway

Snoway New Member

[QUOTE = "demonviper, post: 2554414, membro: 257912"] 1) Só posso comprar uma sessão de bot? O com uma sessão única, trabalhando por 6 horas por dia durante um mês, posso recuperar o valor pago no bot?
    Você está dizendo que é para o RMT o loot? Se sim, então é necessário o prejuízo para uma empresa chinesa, o preço da moeda, ou se por banido, eu acho.

Se você quer uma capacidade de deixar o robô e uma tranqüilidade de saber que está fazendo dinheiro enquanto dorme e lucrar com essa paz, então sim, 100% de permissões por si mesmo. (sem asensas, mas isso é uma chamada meio boba, assim como algo novo para você), enquanto isso, o dia não vai voltar a ficar on-line depois de uma nova Como você não pode fazer isso?

2) O bot tem uma versão de teste para novos usuários, algo que você pode testar toda a versão do bot?
    A lei é mais importante na vida, você tem que pagar para entrar. Se o $ 13 é muito para você, não pode ser para você. Você tem problemas com o bot no início (por eu ainda tenho problemas e tenho usado por 3 anos e até mesmo escrevi um guia sobre como usar isso)

A não ser que tente ser malvado, mas você não tenha paciência ou ritmo para se dedicar a um aprendizado como esse funciona, você tem um mau momento. É 100% o melhor do mercado, mas requer muita customização para funcionar corretamente. (Eu tentei os outros bots e eles são como macacos desenhando com giz de cera em comparação com esse bot)
    [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for comment. Responding to your comment: My goal with the bot would be to build to builds and a bit of that currency I would sell, but not for Chinese companies or spam in the game chat, I know of a site similar to ebay.
    Two more questions
    With a favorable build, how long does the bot take to perform acts 1 to 10?
    Due to the new patch of the game, the bot and its features are working properly?

4. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Usually takes me around 10-12 hours for acts 1-10. Depends heavily on your build though. It's possible to get the bot to upgrade your gear as it goes, but I'd recommend manually checking gear every 10-20 levels to equip levelling uniques and any other gear you have.

re: paying for the bot, easily possible with the correct setup. You can make 10ex plus in a single night with the right build and a little luck.

5. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

lul yes if you find a mirror or 6 linked inpulsa's maybe.

Infinite I like you and know what you mean but lets set expectations...if the above average player, playing as quickly and efficiently as possible can't do it, the bot can't do it. It's not like turning the bot on will suddenly increase your quant by 350%. Just relate to using the bot like if you were able to never get tired/bored and mapped all day. That is what using the bot will be like. If your build is shit, then don't expect more than 15-20 an hour max. If you are like me and make fast clearing chars then you can expect 40-50c an hour...not miracles

6. pilliwinx

pilliwinx Member

If u manage to dodge bans, why not, but other bot for Exilebuddy got closed due to mass banwaves in Path of Exile, so be carefull if u want to earn something with rmt.

7. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

You're right that it's an overestimate of the average amount you'd make, but last league I played MF EK and several times I woke up to 10ex+ of profit according to Currency Cop. Not consistently, like I said it takes a little luck, but it's definitely possible.

8. DirtyChets

DirtyChets Member

GK's bot was discontinued because it was purest shit. It didn't seem competitive just from the very first version and looked more like a noob trap.