• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Here's what Stormbuddy WILL do...

Discussion in 'Stormbuddy Forum' started by Tamahawk, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Tamahawk

Tamahawk New Member

So, like many, I became frustrated with this forum as it explains little about what Stormbuddy actually does, other than what you would expect it to do. So I dished out a few bucks and bought the 1 month license to find out for myself. If you know this information or found everything that you needed, then please move on. I'm sure this will help some.

AS of today - July 6, 2016

• Stormbuddy will run 100% by itself in the background. You do NOT need to keep the window either open or in front. Just make sure it's in windowed mode.
      • Stormbuddy works on ALL maps.
      • Stormbuddy does NOT support all heroes. In the event that you choose one that it does not support, the bot will tell you to change your hero.
      • Every now and again, the bot stops working. It's rare and I don't know if it's the game or the bot. Once the game crashed. This is relatively unimportant considering this:
      • Running entirely in A.I. mode on Recruit level (with A.I. teammates) (READ: not with real players) I obtained the following results:
      • I ran it for 66 rounds using 98% one single hero. *updated
      • WINS 61 - LOSSES 5 *updated
      • Shortest game = under 11 minutes
      • Longest game - 29 minutes
      • Least XP for a game = 93k (very quick round) (I have a stimpack) *updated
      • Most XP for a game = 295k (again, on stimpack)
      • I can't say for sure but I would guesstimate that the average XP/hr runs about 700-800k/hr. (with a stimpack)

TIPS:

• Run it windowed (you have to)
      • Turn down all your graphics to LOW (make sure anti-aliasing is OFF) Check all settings for LOW or OFF.
      • I turn off my sound in-game, but at least set sound to minimum quality (you don't want to tax your processor any more than you need to)
      • Yes, you CAN play WoW at the same time and it shouldn't affect your gameplay.
      • Yes, you CAN run Honorbuddy on your WoW at the same time as you run Stormbuddy on your HOTS. (assuming you have a key and you are so inclined) :cool: *updated

Conclusion:

I hope you found this information useful. I also hope it offered answers you may not have found elsewhere. Show me some love if you have a second. ;)

N.B. If you have questions :confused: that I might be able to answer, please feel free to ask and I'll try.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
      arwow, pakteri and 10gez10 like this.
    2. pakteri

pakteri New Member

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

I also wonder how is the banning rate on this bot..because not much conversation going on on the forums. Could anybody give some information about how safe it is please?