• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Hey guys wondering what decks u all using and post it here

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fasili007, May 4, 2017.

Tags:
    1. fasili007

fasili007 New Member

Like ther title says post the decks u guys using and that are goodworking with the bot, to help all other people out ranking

:D

2. aermis

aermis New Member

I want to second this. I'm using competitive decks like most people said to use and I can't get past rank 19 with almost 70% of all top decks. Anyone have any more luck? Not even my pirate warrior can get to 15 anymore.

3. Iso

Iso Member

Run your deck you think should work with a bot just fine.
      Watch it plays, note missplays it does, open logs with ToolBox, dig em up if you had no time to watch, place comments on missplays, post it here.
      If gameplan where bot did missplay is too complex or you dont wanna wait several days till Coolmaster fixes the reported issue replace card that causes it and collect more data with you deck.

Zoolock after my reports and Coolmasters fixes looks great in a matter of Gold/Gold Hero farm and going to be even better - it also suatable for everyone since you can just replace every card there you dont like/dont have.

For ladder to high ranks you need not only what i described above but also:
      - good sutable deck,
      - custom deck fine tunning,
      - safe settings,
      - and of'c community that reports missplays

Noone will create for you "custom deck fine tunning" while bot missplays all around and the only way to get rid of missplays is an active, reporting and not lazy community we are lacking of atm.

Regards.

Totolitoto likes this.
    4. aermis

aermis New Member

Ok. I changed a few changes with pirate warrior not mulligan patches but that was about it I suppose. I observe a lot of games but I don't know how to change anything other than change from control to rush or vice versa. If I run it for a day and post results there would be too much information to get anything out of it. I dont even need high ranks. Just to 10. Heck even 15. But i can't get that either. I'll try zoolock. I'm more than ready to be part of the community. I paid for this and want this to work. I just don't know where to start.

5. Iso

Iso Member

First of all pirate warrior is a strong deck for bot, but needs a lot of custom fine tunning. To do fine tunning on your own you need understanding of _settings.txt (self explained plus dig forum), _combo.txt, _rules.txt, _mulligan.txt (Visual Mulligan editor).
      Second, what you need to understand is all games are just multiple single actions/plays. Low win rate means many games lost. Many games lost means it contains many missplays. Some missplays are deck specific ones that need to be fixed in eg. _rules.txt. But if you play with some kind of standard deck that needs to control board to win 97% of missplays will be general ones. This tool helps do both: mark missplays online while game is watched and dig logs offline, place comments onexact actions explaining what is wrong and why.
      Third, HB bot developers do not play game with bot or do it with very limited card set. The only way to make that product better is having multiple users do all above.

aermis likes this.