• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Hi my friends

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by gavzta, Jan 9, 2018.

1. gavzta

gavzta Member

hello my friends it’s me Gav sorry i have not been active much but I almost kick the bucket. Anyhow just remember it we stick together we find a way to overcome this shitstorm. Well until next time my friends love you all remember Bossland will prevail just have faith.

2. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

I am hoping and praying the answer is not what I heard which totally sidelines all casual botters.

3. crazywh

crazywh New Member

It's only logical to create a private bot for the farmers that buy thousands of keys

4. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Yes in a way I get that but sadly leaves all other botters out in the cold.

5. Babusch

Babusch New Member

If they get caught with every spell wave then I do not understand the thousands but updatets, also a Kack club these boss countries For the monkeys, it was all about the Profiet / sales and the safety was always the last

6. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Well I agree with the profits part and that changed a long time ago around the time the stores opened. There was a distinct shift away from casual botters to farmers with 99.9% of the profiles being created solely for gold making. No more pat farming scripts like Rarekiller or other scripts that were more for entertainment. I believe this is when we turned the corner to this downward slide.

BUT that said I can't say in some respects I blame them. No one has taken on Blizzard and lasted this long and it cost money to fight and especially when the losses outweighed the wins like 5 to 1, Bossland had to do things to make money to survive.

I just wish there was another way than just saying screw casual this is now all about how much money we can make with minimum exposure.

It's dramatically clear we have lost the upper hand of always having an answer to Blizz and Warden!!