Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Highest XP & Gold an Hour - Profile(s)!

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by NoWayLol, Apr 7, 2014.

1. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

You won't find many legendaries here, but what you will find? The highest XP and Gold per hour then any other script you will find, guaranteed! Though you can still get 1-2 legendaries an hour here, so it ain't to horrible, considering the amount of XP and Gold you will get.

What this profile does:
    1) Makes you a ton of gold.
    2) Gets you tons of XP.

Things you will need:
    1) QuestTools (1.5.24)
    2) Trinity (1.8.25)
    3) DB BETA

Install/Setup instructions are included in the SVN, once you download read the simple and easy to follow steps to get your bot all setup!

If you get "Max Games" error:
    You may need to increase the Games per Hour in QuestTools. Do so by editing the file in Plugins/QuestTools/QuestTools.cs look for:
    Code:
    if (gameCounter > 20 && DateTime.Now.Subtract(LastBotStart).TotalSeconds > 30 && Zeta.Bot.GameStats.Instance.GamesPerHour > [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]20[/B][/COLOR] && !gameIdMatch)
    Set that number in red to something like 99.
    The difference between Safe and Skip versions:
    Skip: Will not kill anything in Level 1, will attempt to run straight to Level 2.
    Safe: Will kill everything in Level 1 and Level 2.

The difference between Hellfire and AIO versions:
    Hellfire: Will only run Hellfire over and over, leaves game if it doesn't exist.
    AIO: Will run Hellfire and Old Ruins over and over, leaves game if they don't exist.

Downloads:
    SVN: nwl-svn - Revision 79: /trunk
    Guide to setting up SVN - http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...des/124801-guide-how-download-update-svn.html

SVN Update Rev 79:
    1) Updated to Trinity .25+ will not work on lower versions anymore.
    2) Blacklisted Tyrael new Trinity tries to talk to him which wastes time, so he got blacklisted.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. obsolete1101

obsolete1101 New Member

I can't find BountyPlugin. Mind giving a link? Thanks :D

Edit: Never mind, found it.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Sorry I didn't make the guide link very clear that it was a link hehe. Updated main post, hopefully it's a bit more clear now. :)

4. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I updated my copy to kill everything in Hell Rift 1 because its too easy to get trapped by the phase beasts and swarmers, i guess if you have an evasion skill equipped blink/roll etc its not an issue.

2/4 times i didn't complete because it didn't kill everything.

Is there a way to have it complete the chest event in Rift 2 when it appears?

I'm curious what is special about this particular area? because surely there are Acts/Areas that have a higher % chance to spawn a bounty than this - i'm going 10+ reloads without finding it.

5. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Ah yes I forgot to add in main post that Ice Climbers or Illusory Boots would make it much easier.

To have it complete the Cursed Chest event, remove the blacklist for it near the top of the profile. I disabled it because if you want to play on high difficulty, there is a pretty high chance it spawns these 3 big elites (forget their names) but on high Torment they pretty much one shot you. Easy for a player to avoid but for some reason even with kite on with Trinity, it just stands there and takes the hit.

As for the area, it's currently known as the highest XP/HR and Gold/HR, most of the high end livestreamers are running this right now. There is 2 more Bounties I am working into the profile currently, once they are in I will update the post, it should at least get 1 bounty per game so you will have something solid. On T6 though, Hellrift alone (even if you don't find it every game) can pull 1b-2b XP/HR and 9m+ Gold/HR, this is based off a 30 minute test, without doing Cursed Chest event.

6. TomekC

TomekC New Member

why no killing in Hellrift 1? just going to lvl2 and sometimes stucks between mobs

7. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

You may want to put the instructions for updating games per hour into your original post i am currently up to 70

8. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Just updated main post. 2 versions now.
    Killing everything in level 1 slows down the actual XP/HR Gold/HR by a good amount, but for those not geared enough or don't have the right items should be able to still push some good numbers with the Safe version.

True, will do, thanks for the tip. :)

9. TomekC

TomekC New Member

hm he just explore hell rift 1 and reset game ( i'm talking about safe version )
    EDIT:next time he goes to hell rift 2,don't know where was problem at first game

10. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Sorry just updated it, try downloading it again and try that one. Unable to test it at the moment because I'm testing another profile at the moment. Should work now though. :)

Edit: Ah see you got it working, just made a change for nothing then hehe, should still work though I will test it further more here in a few minutes. I wasn't expecting to make a safe version.

11. obsolete1101

obsolete1101 New Member

I watched it do 12 runs and during 7 of the 12 runs the bot tried to port out while there was only 1 mob left. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Edit: When the profile does work, it works really well. This has insane potential!

12. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Never made profiles before, and I gutted 2 other peoples profiles to put this together so I'm still working out all the little things. Try turning your mob pull distance up a little bit for now in Trinity, I will keep working at it. :)

13. collector89

collector89 New Member

go to Trinity > Combat > Trash Mob Settings > set "Minimum Trash Pack Size 1"
    and
    Trinty > Combat > Trash Mob Settings > set "Trigger range for Trash Combat" to atleast 20.

runing with these settings good for hours.

14. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Oh yes! I completely forgot about trash pack size, that is almost definitely the reason. I will add it to main post. Thanks for bringing that up. :)

15. bottingisgreat

bottingisgreat New Member

Hey thanks for your profile, looks great so far and im really hyped for bounty farming :D

I found a small misbehaviour, i dont know what the cause is. The bot played my DH and vaulted through the first level without a problem and then he stood behind the portal and in the log i saw the message that he clears level 2 now, but he was still in level 1. He cleared the first level then and left the game :(

From some profiles i checked myself i saw that you can check the ID of the current level, maybe you can check if you're on the second level already before you you start the clearing routine?

Anyway it just happend 1 time so far, otherwise it works like a charm for me <3

Thx and keep it up

16. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Is that using the Safe or Skip version? I'll look into it. :)

17. bottingisgreat

Its the skipping version. And it only seems to happen when he stands behind the portal (happens alot with vault)

18. bottingisgreat

BTW i have a tip for you. If you want to avoid uploading the version all the time you could use SVN and host your project on https://code.google.com/hosting/ this way you just push your fixes to your SVN repository and we can easily update our version. Its very common for profiles and/or code that changes often and is in active development.

Just in case you didnt know it :)

19. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

It's hard to recreate the issue for me because I play a Wizard. But I think I found the problem, I will try to fix it and update here for you to test.

20. NoWayLol

NoWayLol New Member

Yeah I probably will have to set one up, just didn't think I'd have to update it so much hehe.

I just updated the download link in main post. I made it so before continuing on it double checks it's world ID, if it's still in level 1 it clicks the portal again, if it's in level 2 it continues on killing everything. Try that out for a bit and let me know how it works. I might need to increase the delay a tiny bit if it runs through it all to fast, could have the same issue if it tries to click the portal again to quick.

Anyway, let me know. :)