• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honor Buddy Settings and Tools

Discussion in 'Archives' started by iguasto, Mar 11, 2013.

1. iguasto

iguasto New Member

Hello my fellow Honor buddies, which file controls the settings and tools section of Honor Buddy?. I often find the bot paused in place until I manually adjust the pull distance from 40 to 25. Some how the pull distance is automatically changed to 40 while I am questing using "Kick's Profile. Could it be the profile that is auto adjusting the pull distance? thx :cool:

2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Iguasto,

You will find more information about this issue here:

As soon as Honorbuddy stablizes, we've a plan in place for Kick's profiles to change the 'hardcoded' "25" of today, back to the user's original setting. But that won't happen for a few more days until Honorbuddy fully recovers from this [Test Release] phase brought on by the WoWclient 5.2 changes.

We've also discovered bugs in Combat Routines where they don't like to do the initial pull mobs at a distance greater than 25 yards. If greater than 25 yards, they will just stall and stare at the mob Honorbuddy has selected to pull. You may be running into this bug also. Due to other pressing issues, we've yet to explore the cause of this problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

3. iguasto

iguasto New Member

Thank you ChinaJade.:eek: