• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Honorbuddy and Arena

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Hawker, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. crippen

crippen New Member

Arena is all about cooldown usage and setup, this requires things the bot does not do, teamwork and positioning. But of course scrubs who complains about arena are all whining about perfect dps and kicks in an attempt to justify their 1650 rating.

2. air

air Member

leet post !

[​IMG]

3. TheLoFaT

TheLoFaT New Member

You are the last person that should be posting here after all the shit you spread under the first thread discussing arena removal. If you quit, please do us all a favor and stay gone. Your input isn't needed.

4. razer

razer New Member

lol what? Im confused, even the best player in the world would be able to beat a bot but with difficulty. I got 2500 with a bot and no skill to the class I was playing. I did the basic CC and it was gg. While without it I sucked at that class but was a master at my one main class.

These days 2200 is faceroll with a bot. Just hit start and away you go. Its when Glad's use bots with their skills is when it becomes harder.But anyway not going to argue bot is back in arena and its even more noticeable then it was before.

Maybe because people knew the difference in the time when HB was locked out of Arena and now. With all the expansions coming out yearly hb will be down half the time with all the patches they will be doing and game changes ect. Just not worth playing/botting.

5. razer

razer New Member

lol what, I dont bot nor play wow no more but I do like to lurk around and see what is happening with a tool I used to make me a shit ton of cash. Now its just main stream every 12 year old is botting. :D But please I love everyone

6. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

lol?

7. razer

razer New Member

friends play Wow :) If you want to spend $60 every year go ahead. While you wait for HB and profiles to catch up it will be 6 months till they are working great. As for playing this sums up Wow atm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlNEStMJpU4 lol

8. projektt

projektt Active Member

Just put Mario27 on your ignore list. I had to set him to ignore about two years ago because of the things he would say.

9. nerdragemoar

nerdragemoar New Member

w/e happends, the smart will live the stupid will be layed to waste, and honorbuddy makes money. It gives me much pleasure sadly, "i am an odd one" to see plebs whine and complain when a ban wave happens, its the thrill of watching plebs en mass die a dogs death that gets me going, mass failure, natural selection. All while i have a couple characters with gold cap, good rating on a few characters, "my own effort." And they are safe and sound. Enjoy arena. Enjoy...

10. Kerstas

Kerstas New Member

This pleases me greatly. About time this was re-enabled.

11. dubstep1337

dubstep1337 Member

This! Botted only in pvp for 3 years now.. not banned once.. and btw. I COULD (!) play by hand.. did that 4 years.. but I'm just bored to smash the same rotation for month.. ty HB to re-enable arena.. I hope TuanHA will come back with his pvp CR's...

12. Toofastforyou

Toofastforyou Member

Can this thread be closed already?

13. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

I agree...lock the thread and delete every other post in here. Nothing useful is being discussed and the only pertinent info is that arena's are back.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.