• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kittenkicker

kittenkicker Member

You guys never claimed to be infallible and I'm certain you did your best to protect our accounts, I have every confidence that you will be able to overcome whatever method blizzard has developed of detection even if it takes time.
      as this is my first ban I would like to know if anyone could shed light on if I would be banned immediately for creating a new account on the same bnet (for acc wide stuff) or if I should just bite the bullet and start a whole new acc (to play manually obviously until hb dev's get this sorted).
      either way thank you for all your hard work ^_^

2. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

not sure how you could get detected when you knew how much blizzard were already trying to detect it lately. the devs must have really slipped up somewhere

3. Pineapple Lion

Pineapple Lion Member

Thanks, for the fun times chaps. I don't expect any appeals to work, so see you all in 6 months.

4. killajosh

killajosh Member

Actually, that isn't fair. I used to work with an anti-cheat org. years ago (ACI, they use PunkBuster). You can't blame HB devs because they honestly are trying to keep up with ever-changing detection methods. It isn't that easy because the anti-cheat devs have a head start.

5. Shahzam

Shahzam New Member

I still believe that it will be between 12-72 hours, maybe a week or even a month, i am 100% it won't be 6 months, because they can't afford this lose, with the bans more players will left, tons of friends and guildies being banned some ppl left with nothing to do anymore, so they will leave aswell, they were already falling, but with this ban wave?

6. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

Same it's either ff14 or wildstar for me

7. roboto

roboto Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

wildstar is a great game, sadly the dev team did some incredible dumb things on launch but the game is actually very good!
      as soon as wildbuddy leaves it's current dev-stage i'm sure it will be as good as honorbuddy is now

8. icanfly

icanfly New Member

Yep, these things happen. Although I have to admit, thought I was beyond detection :rolleyes:

Botting since Glider, rather heavily at times, and never had even a warning until today. Wasn't until HB in MOP where I started botting my main account... lured into a false sense of security I suppose.

Anyway, have quit WOW multiple times over the years, but never made it 6 months so this might break the addiction. My appeal was denied within roughly a minute of submitting it so was clearly automated.

9. rock7

rock7 New Member

In my case I have a perma ban:

Account Banned
      You are unable to access this page because this license is banned, locked, or suspended.

10. kittenkicker

kittenkicker Member

I like wildstar, but idk if its something to do with all the colors or what, but after a few hours my visions goes weird and I get a headache

11. DrKEvo

DrKEvo New Member

Yep, moving to wildstar is a very good solution ^^

12. Zincfling2

Zincfling2 New Member

Can i trade my hb key for another product now that it's useless? i also lost a 10 year account, so i'm not coming back to wow tbh. But a demonbuddy key would come in pretty hand right now.

13. magaicmutley

magaicmutley New Member

WOW lost it's appeal to me at the end of WOTLK and that was where I discovered botting and it kept me interested in the game. I've lost a good 8-9 year account but I don't really care, this could be a blessing for me as WOW was an addiction and that has been taken from me. I'm sure I'll miss the game for a month or so but I doubt I'll be back.

Thanks to HB for making this game enjoyable and it was a blast while it lasted.

14. roboto

roboto Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

i've found myself playing more wildstar than wow within the past 3 months, once you're used to the fancy graphics and get rid of your eye-cancer you'll just love the jokes of the game
      :D

15. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

I come back after 1 year w/o WoW in dec'13 because i got an HB key from a friend.

I stopped playing because of the stupid grinding, the stupid routines every time etc.

I was happy like a child on christmas after some ban reports came and they saĆ­d "thats maybe a banwave" and I see I never get caught.

Now 1 1/2 Year later finally I got caught.

What was my first reaction while my random heroic blackhand raid? "haha I must go now, i cannot login anymore Blizz bans me "and now. Some hours later I still laught. It was a wunderful, wunderful time with HB and WoW. I cannot understand why blizz bans us all. Just of course the court? come on blizz dont cry and move on...

I wanna to thank you HB Devs for support and protect us the whole time. Also I want to thank the devs they do profiles and routines for us. Everyone who helped us, some more some less but its irrelevant. Thank you all.

Specially I want to thank you: Bennyquest, Stormchasing, botanist for helping me with my own profiles; tuanha, Millz and nilrem for your really nice routines. I beat everyone on my raid with them; CodenameG and Tony for helping me with support issues while i cannot login.

THANK YOU

16. Opply

Opply Community Developer

seems alot of legit account got hit too, and I have been rather inactive on wow, but I have botted the last week.. and I'm not banned.. so all detection of hb should not be there..

I'm guessing some big boss at activision/blizzard have looked at the recent dump in subs, asked what people are unhappy about.. some guy have linked some QQ about botting.. and the order was given to take a big stand on botting without thinking shit through... Actually admitting that they have not done any good since WoD release is alot harder to admit than to just blame botters..

What baffels me is saying exploting game mechanics, and not state automatic play/botting, something does not quite add up... :S

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    17. imacookie

imacookie Member

My account did not get caught during the banwave. I'm going to keep a low profile but thanks for all your continued support on this fantastic program.

Long live Honorbuddy!

18. roriark

roriark New Member

Thanks, we all know the risk :'(

19. leehun03

leehun03 New Member

no 6month
      perma ban.

20. Maets

Maets New Member

ill try wildstar also

Thread Status: