• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

Honorbuddy team dont need notify you about what think fix and patch in every build...
      (BLIZZARD see our forums)

2. tdw

tdw Member

Honorbuddy was the one and only thing keeping me motivated to stay and play the game. Blizzard is full of shit if they think I fall into some kind of trap LOL. If there is no Honorbuddy there is no playing this game .. that is crystal clear to me. Also I can only speak for myself I don't know the other people opinions or the way they think about the game, also looking at this recent sub loss it seems that there is a lot of dissatisfaction going on, I hope others thinking not too differently. Maybe someone will sub back now or they do so after 6 month, I suggest you hold on to your urges, game is shit without Honorbuddy.

Dear blizzard I hope it will get hit you hard as you fucking deserve, in the mean time YOU my dear people please give more love to Bossland and community devs, do not act like a victim or little children , these people they have been providing million times worth value for what you paid for.

/Ouuuut

3. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

This was last tripwire event, they knew about it.

4. Xarian

Xarian Member

Haha, who are you trying to kid.

5. Wopak

Wopak New Member

Uhmm, not my point!

6. QuickInhio

QuickInhio Member

100% agree

7. Jpillman

Jpillman New Member

Get real friends and go outside. I cant even imagine posting what you just said in your first line....

8. jakobisnothere

jakobisnothere New Member

well, looks like Ill be calling the bank and telling them not to authorize any transactions from blizzard anymore.;)

9. Sea

Sea New Member

Well - we do live in the 21st century though, habbits (social and otherwise) have changed. People meet online, they even fall in love online and might/will/do get together in rl. So his point is totally valid.

10. darkfoxes

darkfoxes Member

Question is when will HB be back up and running>?

11. jakobisnothere

this is not a valid question, nothing is wrong with the bot, it works fine, bossland just doesn't want people to get banned, take the bannmegeddon as a sign and either learn to like leveling by hand or find a new game until its fixed.

12. srdjan

srdjan New Member

Wrobot works good, when somebody only use the bot for rotation you can use it for lfr,dungeon,....not so perfect like HB but they have some nice profiles like the bone grinding in nagrand.
      I hope HB come back i like it so much...

13. Girainha

Girainha New Member

But if they are reading your Ram and Process running they can easily find that one too.

14. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

They are releasing another expansion in November already? Meh, it really is time to jump ship on this.

15. ralgex

ralgex New Member

I just asked them the same question:

16. jakobisnothere

Correct. if you are using any 3rd party software at this point, expect a ban whenever the next wave rolls out.
      Its pure speculation, but seeing as wow has released an expansion roughly every 2 years, and its just coincidence that 6 months from now is exactly a year from wod, which, again by pure speculation, but also looking at their track record; they will be announcing the next one in november (6 months from now in case that was unclear to anyone)
      The way I see it, they want us to pay them for banning us, and they full well expect us to pay for the new garbage expansion in 6 months. sorry blizz I won't fall for it, I know when this many people have to bot, the game must really be that bad.

17. pirre1234

pirre1234 Member

Just put it online already! People that bot is aware of the risk. Nothing new...

18. jakobisnothere

hmm, that seems peculiar, I opened a ticket and waited several hours with no response, I assumed they weren't going to reply and just cancelled it, but I may re-open it now. I am not paying them to ban me, Ill keep my 90 bucks, and thats IF its a 60 day, my gm gave me automated response and would not reply after, I have no clue if I am actually perma banned, I don't know why I would be as I dont use AH bot or anything other than tyrael/questing. I understand it is still botting, but a permaban for such a trivial thing, I dont even have 2k rating or anything like that, only had like 5k gold on all my toons at the time

19. ziopaolo

ziopaolo New Member

today i logged in another account that i didnt use for a long time maybe more than 1 year.
      i botted in this old account a year ago or more cant remember only for a couple of days on my hunter grinding to around 40 or less level, after this I didnt use this account anymore until today.
      when i logged on battle net today whit this old account was write BANNED (lol?)...i got banned on this account too...how is facking possible?
      i think blizzard scanned my pc at last because its impossible get banned on account that i didnt use for more than 1 year.

20. darkfoxes

darkfoxes Member

Yes i am aware.. And I know how to level and play my class but that isn't the point. I paid for HB and paid for CR's so I would like to play them again.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.