• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. User0828

User0828 New Member

It was a lot of fun playing WoW over the years using HB!! That is for sure. Best bot there is. I got the 6 month suspension like most other. First ban/suspension since I started using HB like...maybe 3 years ago, at least.

Sadly, I wont be returning to WoW now that HB is detected. The Entire Dev community and HB team have done nothing short of outstanding work on HB, so you have my respect.

If you guys think you will be able to solve and fix the detection method blizz implemented, that would be great! Props! But I will be moving on from here. To what game? Not sure yet. I don't have any consoles, so it will be a PC game of some kind lol. I think I will start by replaying all the CoD games. :p

Good luck to the HB team with finding a fix! And thank you for the years of fun! :)

2. ropin

ropin New Member

Every 1 haves a 6 month ban read your emails ;) will see you all around keep in mind we stil have life time honorbuddy.com hahaha !!

3. mb41375

mb41375 Banned

No thanks wont see me aroung again. Not on wow ;)

4. mockaram

mockaram New Member

Perhaps the 6 month ban is to get people to sign up for a months subscription to reclaim whatever is on the account? At least they MAY get one more months sub out of some of the accounts. Does anyone have an idea how many accounts in total were banned/suspended for 6 months?

5. Hardcore15

Hardcore15 New Member

TEAM, any news? Im really curius

6. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

And you are exactly what is wrong with the faux mmos of today. I have more of a quote "life" than anyone you probably know and yet a good half dozen of the guys in my guild are closer to me than some of my RL friends. As he said - losing the friendships are the hardest part. We could all just re Level but after xxx years what's the point. The people that didn't get banned aren't going to pack up shop and play something else and if your RL buddies aren't into gaming, then your SoL.

You become a ventrilo groupie or call it a day.

7. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

People are assuming, nobody has a way of knowing this and based on their track record.. I wouldn't bet on it. By that point we are already within months of pantheon among other things... Meh.

8. Nodecaf

Nodecaf New Member

Funny... I stopped playing during MoP when the tripwave events were happening.

Started playing a month ago to check out WoD, but was bored after a little over a week, and haven't played in a couple of weeks. A week ago I received a notice from Blizzard stating my account was expiring on the 13th, with a link to renew. I didn't renew. Today I get a notice of 6 month suspension:

Account Action: 6-Month Suspension

Offense: Exploitation of game mechanics

Recent activity on this account has shown characters exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment or the intended player experience.

The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Terms of Use: blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html

Exploitive gains such as items or currency may have been removed as part of this action. Further inappropriate behavior may result in additional penalties, including permanent closure. For dispute of this action and further information on exploitative activity, please review our appeal process: battle.net/support/article/6741

This World of Warcraft account will be reactivated on November 13th, 2015.

Thank you for your time and for understanding.

Regards,

Customer Service
      Blizzard Entertainment
      https://battle.net/support

First time in a 10 year account that I've botted since Glider.. Oh well, wasn't going to renew anyway. WoD wasn't enough to keep me.

Sorry to those who lost accounts that meant something to them! Wonder what their subscription numbers will be now....

9. namook

namook Member

Maybe they just wanted to free up some server space lmao as literally most servers are low now lol, which will soon populate sadly, I refuse to play wow until honor buddy is back up, since I only support HB not WoW directly.

10. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

More than 200,000 so far

11. namook

namook Member

Botters are a big percentage of keeping this dead game alive, shame on blizzard.

12. Antibus

Antibus Member

How do you know that it is 200,000 people?

13. Sea

Sea New Member

Source?

14. ginuwine12

ginuwine12 New Member

dont worry guys we all stand togther we got banned togther and when HB is up again we are for sure all with HB togther Bossland you are such a Boss and didnt let us alone and took the whole risk

have much respect for you to hold it that long no one can blame you and HB team such smart ass guys shit happen and for sure we well stand again with HB i am pretty sure Blizzard did a huge

mistake and this well let botting may go in more agressiv way from the user side to fuck off blizzard heads no one from us here can enjoy this game again since we botted blizzard should

understand it wont stop us , blizzard if you read this get it wont stop any one and for blizzard fanboys hellyeah what well next come if you think this well stop botting your are so wrong be happy for

a moment but soon it well start again even if there well be no HB there be another bots lol

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    15. imenno

imenno Member

my first ban, i loss 10years old acc for 6 month... using for levelup alts, combatbot in raids and some daily quest. no farm for seal gold for real money. I used only for themselves with no harm to others. so cry, but dont cr8 new acc... summer outside :cool:
      p.s. players have already written about the long lines at the arena and RBG ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2015
    16. bthompson1638

bthompson1638 New Member

17. snotrag

snotrag New Member

I'd like source as well

18. IGG

IGG Member

I think its over 9000k...

19. Sea

Sea New Member

Are you actually able to read - or is it just videos with the iphone generation? In that article it states:

"HonorBuddy claims to have over 200,000 registered users. On its forum, multiple users have said they received an e-mail from Blizzard specifying the ban will last six months."

No numbers on banned accounts estimates anywhere.

20. fish221171

fish221171 Member

People who got hit by the ban (like me) what happens to my monthly subscription, I assume this just stops now as I cannot get into it to remove the monthly sub. Does anyone know?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.