• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Really? Cause Ive seen 0. Literally. I don't even think they read the appeals tbh. I tried the sympathy card and told fhem about my cancer diagnosis and I got the same reply as people attacking them and demanding proof.

2. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

They shouldn't be able to read our forums.

3. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

But they lost court regarding Diablo 3 about goldselling or something? Why would they ban so many people in WoW and lose another big junk of money from that? Haven't they already wasted enough of money?

I thought Bossland have closed the authentication for now, to prevent more people to get banned, and keep it closed until they found a solution, how come there are "more" bots as you speak off? And I heard rumors that the queue time for RBG's are insane now, so that makes me guess there aren't so many botters?

4. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

You really think that makes the difference? They just buy a key for 25 euro and get access to the forums, easy as that. Silly!

5. razer

razer New Member

Q times are long because people have to level up again. There are a ton of other bots for WoW and with HB going viral the search in "wow bots" has tripled in rankings lol I would never use anything over HB but. With blizzard wasting money for the people who are addicted to WoW they will pay again for a new account = more quick cash.

6. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

EQN is gonna fall on it's face. Well it will appeal to a lot of the wow kid type. and game hoppers... But the minute I heard smed say "EQ like gameplay" and then proceed with "no raids, no levels, no classes, f2p" I knew it was doomed. Color me disappointed as I come from original EQ and a long tenure in eq2.

Want a real mmorpg? Play pantheon. Problem is you have to wait until 2017 :(

7. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

If you have the resources you bet! Blizzard could be pulling everyone's chain in the sense that they expect exactly zero of us to go to those lengths.

8. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Won't save you. They look at IP. They look at Mac address. They look at network/hwid. They look at email and billing info.

You have to go to great lengths to dissociate.

Good luck though!

9. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Much more than 5% I reckon

10. razer

razer New Member

Do you have 100% legit info on what they ban by? I mean 20 of my 25 accounts are still not banned. Same IP, Same Mac address and same network. We have no clue how they ban people you are just saying that. But this ban was from HB being detected said so from bossland himself.

11. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

People make me want to shoot myself in the face with a shotgun sometimes. The web needs a policed age limit of 25 imo.

12. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

might be hard for some of you to swallow, but they prolly just scanned us. might been in pulses over 2 weeks or 2 weeks straight,
      we will never know.

what we do know is that they collect data, they dont just ban when they see a bot. ive seen people in trade talking about some people
      botting ah and they where busy from last summer and blizz didnt do a thing although more then enough tickets where made about that
      person.

They collect, learn, look for associated accounts, try to hurt as much as possible. And that on MANY accounts. it takes a lot of time and
      patience to play it like this, but in the end, it leads to a mass ban wave like this.

hb was long detected. blizzard for sure could stop us if wthey wanted to. but we are part of the game, same like all others. as long as we dont
      interfere that much, the thin line of acceptance is real. when players QQ, something gets done. We becam a infestation. Every kid and his dog
      was botting in every way possible. Bgs where unplayable, high ranking arena players calling blizz on stream QQing. Showing to 1000's of viewers how
      to spot a bot and report em!

We got what was coming to us, we went balls deep yolo swag shit all the way, and we got pulled back, hard.

when and if hb comes back from this i hope they learned one thing, bg buddy should have a complete overhaul or be completely
      discontinued!

13. Trance101

Trance101 Member

I have a program from another game that changes all this, including your pc's unique ID. Great lengths to do it manually maybe...not so much when a program does it in one click.

I haven;t played WoW for a month but I'm reading people who haven't cheated for months got banned. I avoided the ban somehow. I also changed HB's md5 checksum since everyone using the same checksum is easily detectable on most games....

14. razer

razer New Member

Yep this.... I say most buyers used it for BG Buddy. I got a lvl 100 and for $10 a month I can bot 24/7 in bgs and not think twice. A noob would say. HB lasted this long, it was only a matter of time glider only lasted 2 years :(

15. Dre

Dre Member

Yeah as it is now unless you got a history of logging in from a place like China they are not willing to give anyone a break even if the GM thinks your hacked and telling the truth or what, which seems to be why the bann is 6 months and not a perm.

IP tracked to country/state you used a computer to appeal, "Still your responsibility" and hangs up.

Blizzard knows they got people banned that did not use a bot but they seem to be fine with loosing those customers those 6 months.. which is just a dumb business move.

16. Debate

Debate New Member

I'm just curious this could be a solution to leap over detection, if you were to run wow within a virtual machine and have a bot interact in the VM instance. like if you were to get a virus with a virtual machine it would be contained in the VM. because blizzard likes to have things that sniff your computer why not put it in a bubble? a sandbox within a sandbox. Could it work like that?

17. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

I wasn't talking about blizzard. Even if I were - the harder it makes it on them the better. We as customers deserve privacy from what is largely frowned upon and yet anyone can come poke around in here. Arguements for keeping the forums accessible to anyone? I know I don't have any.

In case it was missed - this was pointed at the general populace anyhow. Another bot which shall not be named, I am no longer a user (but was) and still have an account I can log into - but I can't read or post on select forums (until I resub which won't be happening ofc)

18. namook

namook Member

Yeah it's quite easy to spoof all that, Tmac v6, hwid changer v4.1 to name a few

19. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

I sure do. Have ran dozens of accounts over the years and the majority were banned by association not active use. Not to mention this has been hashed and rehashed about a million times.

Why do you think someone can buy a new account, start botting, and get pinched within hours. IP flagging ofc.

In case you still have trouble abstaining from swinging - why do you think VPN users get nailed? Because blizzard targets known IPs on most of the popular vpns.

Trust me - when I run into folks such as yourself (no offense) I could care less about convincing you. hell if this doesn't nothing will. Bot your heart out. Use all the same payment info. They don't even check I swear!

20. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Yep, ways exist around the majority if not all of this. That being said the majority won't go through the trouble and would rather roll the dice. (Myself included) which is why I won't bot again with related info. It's just asking for it

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.