• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. saga90

saga90 New Member

On a previous page I wrote that I was using my own bot and I got banned too.

2. tankleader2000

tankleader2000 Banned

why am I not banned? hmmm.... 6 years account...

3. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

it wil come blizzard wil ban you in anyways if its not now its in a month or so i was like you to i never got banned etc but til they got hitting me

4. kkoon

kkoon New Member

6 month ban for me seems pretty light. but im sure they stole my gold!

5. Hordebegone

Hordebegone New Member

Its not crying and why would you wanna play a game that is so dam childish now with all the stupid new crap they put int here. Nothing about addiiction they only way i played this game was botting and i dont have a shit ton of money to go dumping on new accounts every time they ban one. Ive replaced 4 accounts over the years and plain and simple dont want to give blizzard any more of my money. The way blizz wins if you all let them keep your money for subs. and go back to give them more.

6. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

how can u be sure copy to ptr and see?

7. Moboken

Moboken New Member

Hey you blizzard employee jerkoff.

I got ban and I was NOT running the bot. I was only fishing and not using any bot or anything to do it. You dick-weeds ban me in Feb this year and I proved i was not running a bot just like this time. So i got the account back in Feb due to the proof I sent, this time no one will respond to any appeal even tho i have proof I was not running anything.
      Just because a freaking program is on your computer (not running) does not mean you are running third party bot software. You A--holes at Blizzard have your scan tool on everyone's computer that you people set to run at random times. I know, cause if you delete it - it will reappear withing 15 seconds, that is how they got everyone. Your scan does the entire computer and not just ram/processes like you say you do. You people invade the privacy of all people that had wow on the computer. If the program is on the HD then you fkers say we are running bots even if the program is not running. It just has to be on the system. So take your new account you just made yesterday and go fk yourself.

8. Xnplota

Xnplota Member Legendary

.... what just happened here?

9. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

shots fired!

10. aardvarken

aardvarken New Member

Honestly, not sure about detection.

I got banned some time ago (before the wave) for other reasons (abuse of economy). I got a new account and bot until roughly mid april before stopping wow for a bit. Account is still open and running strong.

11. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

What I find very confusing is if you "don't bot", A. Why the fuck are you on these forums bitching and B. Why do you even have the software, whether it's running or not. You clearly botted once upon a time or there would be no reason to even download HB. Don't worry guys, mystery solved.

12. crampleg

crampleg Member

if not banned yet will i more than likely be banned soon? not botted in a while.

13. IGG

IGG Member

you're fine :)

14. Characture

Characture New Member

Eh, i feel like there is another ban wave on the way... I had accounts not banned that were performing the same/similar tasks to ones that were banned.

[​IMG]

15. wearloga

wearloga New Member

It could be that he shares his computer with someone else who does bot. That being said, his reaction is far from helpful. If you start shouting at Blizz you will most likely ruin every chance you might have had to get your account back.
      Then again, in his defence, Blizz is not even trying to read the appeals, as my main account got banned and I haven't botted on that account in months. I've been playing my main and have been botting on a different account. There is no discussion though, once they establish that a third party program has been detected on your computer.
      While I'm slightly irritated about the statement that we can make an appeal, but that they do not look at the appeals in detail, I'd like to think that Blizz just saved me a lot of money. I've been bored with the game, even while botting. It has come to a point that, for me, even with a bot, the game is so repetitive that it cannot hold my interest any more. This ban made me realise how much I depended on HB to enjoy WoW. I'll miss the characters I've played on over the last 5-6 years, but I would have outlived them anyway. There is no way WoW will still be up and running in 40 years :p
      Anyway, I got sidetracked. My main point was: If you want something from Blizz, be polite to them and don't shout.

16. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

plenty of screen shots of GM conversations and copies of blizzard tickets opened by people with them clearly stating the only way you can be in trouble is by actively running the program with WoW. Just having it on your PC is not the same thing.

Not sure how sharing a PC with someone who bots could even matter... plus who hell plays wow and shares a PC with another wow player? Thats gonna be extremely rare...

17. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

I wonder if HB team is ready to revisit their "Absolutely Not" stance on 64 bit HB.

18. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It is not relevant to the current situation ... at all! Any gossip around 64bit is trolling and offtopic.

19. Hordebegone

Hordebegone New Member

Where is the update thread on whats going on can anyone point me to it plz? is it even worth botting anymore i can still use my smurf account off of my main just need to know if its going to just get banned like my other?

20. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The staff is working on the update, so stay tuned. So far, I have not heard for any test version, if such pop-up, it will be in the Release section on the forum, obviously.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.