• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GohaMorfeev

GohaMorfeev New Member

Honorbuddy developers can answer whether there is at least some sort of clue patch?

2. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Can they? Absolutely. Will they? Absolutely not.

3. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

blizzard wont die not all people in wow bot blizzard wil only die if they close the game by them self:) there are stil alot of people playing ike a few million

4. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

This will never happen. It discourages new users from browsing the forums for more insight on how the bot works. If someone had to pay for a key to gain access, they would be highly discouraged not knowing what to expect.

5. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

There will be a working version when the devs believe it's secure enough to release one. 100k + people just got 6 month bans, you think a week's worth of digging thru millions of lines of code is ample time? No. When there are new updates, we will know, until then, for the love of God, stop asking.

6. wearloga

wearloga New Member

True. But, like was stated before, it would seem like a great idea to at least have all the profiles in a "members only" of some sorts. I'm not convinced that having the profiles and maybe the plugins and routines screened off would not be in line with marketing strategies. But I'm no expert on that, I always think way to ideally when it comes to marketing :p

7. killajosh

killajosh Member

keep the support areas (except for pre-purchase), the buddy store, and anything else along those lines as member-only areas. Leave the other areas open.

8. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Ive got 6 keys... so i did pay more than 25 euros

Plus several bot bases and CC's and plugins... so...

9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i have also 7 keys im waiting til hb is back again and also alot of private routines but they wil come back we have it stil for free when honorbuddy comes back dont worry

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    10. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Completely agree. Any subsections of the forum that contain main points of interest should be excluded. Although, if someone from Blizzard wanted access, what's $25 to them. They wipe their asses with Benjis all day.

11. killajosh

killajosh Member

True, but it keeps the average asshat from accessing some of the more "sensitive" areas just so they can run and snitch. I wouldn't blow $25 to make myself super-snitch, ya know?

12. wh420

wh420 New Member

Ummm....can't even express the amount of fail here.... wow nor HB use sql....you may want to look into what sql is...it's for web development and databases...for web servers. And regardless, what do you think running a command to automate the banning of 100k accounts has to do with software detection? They had to come to the conclusion to ban everyone somehow...and the easiest explanation is software detection....yeah it could be a crazy log of player reports they held onto just to screw the BosslandGmbH over (get your tin foil out!) by banning users after dropping a suit...but the amount of wasted money paying salaries to have people amass a database of 100k player reports compared to a "hey look this guy has honorbuddy.exe loaded up lets ban him" is just laughable. It was a detection plain and simple...why is that hard to believe?

13. killajosh

killajosh Member

14. Jayrays

Jayrays New Member

Yea, you know.. they just run a quick SELECT statement and the table displays information about who's botting! :rolleyes:

15. raffenblackmane

raffenblackmane New Member

I doubt it was a software detection tbh, I needed to make a Jeeves on a new toon, so i spent a full week botting all the zones with needed materials so i could make alot of gold as well, and had hb level up over 10 toons to 100 in past 2 montsh, yet was not banned. Also the freinds that i got into botting, and used it alot, were not banned as well, granted we all play the game alot so it wouldnt be irregular for us to be on, and we never pvp'ed. There are tons of metrics bliz could use to easily find out who is most likley botting. If your doing dungeons all day or night with no breaks, or pvping day and night non stop, or youve never fished before, yet suddenly you fish for 9 hours straight. If it really was software detection, im curious why myself and most of my friends didnt get banned (side-note the only friend that used hb for pvp did get banned).

16. Dre

Dre Member

I have heard several people do miss the botter DPS/Tank/Healers since it made their life easier and cakewalked threw LFR/Dungeons/PVP. My legit guild guys are going insane now with pugs and they actually have to work on the game now again!

17. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i know i mis my private routines to from tuanha oracle etc i always was a healer now im playing dps with 1 shot rotation macro but i wil be using honorbuddy once its back again:)

18. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It is either some kind of detection, or some kind of registering the traces of some lua calls on the servers. Because I yet seen plenty of grinding accounts dodged the bans, but all the accounts I do know, involved in questing routines were hit.

19. CimmerianRage

CimmerianRage New Member

^^ this.

20. Soeski

Soeski Member

Did not quest for months, or have used the Questing bot base. They found me using something else then :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.