• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Bans Statement

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bossland, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. robbdeman

robbdeman Member

One account 6 month banned, the other account not touched.

2. magickman

magickman New Member

Im a big fan of honorbuddy but come on, "we've succeeded since 2010 - Honorbuddy had not a single software detection." Then why has there always been bans since then? just last month i got 7 accounts banned using honorbuddy. You guys are good but not perfect! but i do hope one day you get there!

3. TheDrGonzo

TheDrGonzo Member

If i was blizzard I would become suspect of someone running 7 accounts from the same IP address.....especially if theyre on the same computer (mac address)

4. robbdeman

robbdeman Member

Guarantee it was reports not detection that got you banned.

5. tednugent

tednugent New Member

When they banned my account they canceled my agreement with Paypal so they do the same with creditcards, don't sweat it the Blizz person you spoke with is an idiot.

6. gathertime

gathertime Member

Thank you for the honesty! Im not sure about them still charging without providing service. Ill have to go back and fight that. I haven't enjoyed wow without botting in years, and this ban will probably end the 10 year reign this game has had on free time. Thank you HB for being awesome for so long. What will be really funny is watching all the end game top tier guilds fumble to fill with people who actually play unassisted. lmao, its been years since half the top tier guilds wernt running CR's.

7. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

Hey, i got all your albums!

8. ncm222

ncm222 Member

I had 3 accounts suspended. One by one they were closed. First one, I wasn't even botting on the account at the time. Then after that, the 2nd one which I had just finished clearing out all 7 garrisons on that acct with HB.

Then the actual bot that runs 24/7 to gather skins & furs was the last one to get suspended.

6 months is a long time. My guild was pushing to get 7/10 Mythic tonight and I am one of their Tanks :(

Anyone know if maybe they just banned any accounts using the same IP as the actual account that was botting?

9. Senator Palpatine

Senator Palpatine New Member

If you get charged your sub fee, do a chargeback immediately.

10. DMan

DMan New Member

Key phrase here is "SOFTWARE DETECTION". Detecting public profiles is easy peasy for Blizz.. Seeing the behaviour and movement of the bot allows them to make a decision beyond a reasonable doubt that the person is a bot.. That plus transferring large sums of gold to random people for nothing whatsoever kinda says GOLD SELLER. Detecting the software on the other hand means that they could potentially detect you just for having HB running, even if you're AFK in your garrison doing nothing.

11. venndann

venndann Member

After my first ban on an account where I was using HB to multibox 5 characters and one (only) of those 5 accounts got banned, I stopped any HB activity on my best account. I created 2 new accounts in the last 3 months, and both those got 6-month ban notices today. I am not too broken up about it. As others have said, HB was the only thing letting me enjoy that game again. I have lots of other things to do with my time.

Thanks to the entire Bossland team for making it fun for me again after all these years. I know you all did your best. And when you figure out again how to defy Blizzard, I'll be happy to be back using your products.

12. blablub

blablub New Member

you can get banned though ppl reporting you
      you can get banned for suspicious behavior

13. SeniorChang

SeniorChang Member

Been botting with HB for years. Just saw my 6-month ban on my primary account. Sad, but inevitable. Thanks HonorBuddy Team for all the fun!

14. paintgod93

paintgod93 Member

No hard feelings HB team, I know of at a least a few disabled vets on here that were able to raid again thanks to your software and all the combat routine developers. Best of luck to you in the future!

pontius001 likes this.
    15. zomgmao

zomgmao New Member

Got 3 accounts banned, anyway thanks Bossland, it was fun.
      So Who's going to resub in 6 months? I guess maybe, if I have enough gold on my account.

16. DMan

DMan New Member

Thankfully, I still have one account that I haven't played in 2 months... The only problem now is learning how to play again haha.. Perhaps I'll start a new toon in the same class and level that one up just to relearn everything. Staring at my spellbook proves useless..
      Pretty irresponsible way for me to play I guess.. Not learning how to play my class.

17. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

I wouldn't even know how to play wow lol...

I have not played by hand since WOTLK lol

18. oakenheart

oakenheart New Member

Blizzards New Loyalty Reward System!

First and fore most I'd like to say a big thanks to all the current team, past members and the Honorbuddy community! Hooraa!

Blizzard has a few economic 101 issue's going on and will eventually realise personal gripes against botting will cost them profit. They have not realised their bubble is about to pop, and their rolling in the mulla days are over.
      I just want front row seats when it does gp POP! lol! So sit back people and watch the numbers and money when a large chunk of capital is taken away on personal judgement! lol!

Nehoo, Me personally I really enjoyed HB and appreciated the time I saved for Real World (RW) quality time! HB ROCKS!

Sincerely Oak

19. koodikalle

koodikalle New Member

i didnt get ban o_O but i havent played like 2-3 months

20. TylerA2014

TylerA2014 New Member

what server and faction, i have it downloaded (i think somewhere)... i was looking at Wildstar, Rift, or Archeage

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.