• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Beta Builds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Natfoth, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Honorbuddy Beta for MoP

Information

• Do not use this if you want a stable version
      • If you do not follow the exact guidelines for posting then your post will be deleted
      • All reported bugs without a log will be ignored
      • Releases can be pushed at any time without warning and change key systems
      • Need to have experience with normal honorbuddy releases
      • Do not post unless it is following the guidelines

DOWNLOAD : Honorbuddy Beta

Reporting Bugs
      Code:
      [B]Which Bot? (Grind, Quest, Archaeology Buddy, BGBuddy, etc)
      Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      What profile were you using? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment for the profile)
      Date the bug occured (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.

Please list all plugins currently enabled (as well as links to any plugins not packaged with HB by default)
      Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable.

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)[/B]
      Logic Suggestions
      Code:
      [B]Which Bot? (Grind, Quest, Archaeology Buddy, BGBuddy, etc) :
      Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec, Faction) :
      Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable. :
      Why do you want the new logic? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment) :
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the new logic should be and act like. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the suggestion will be ignored. Please be concise with your suggestion. :
      [/B]

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

Changelogs will not be pushed with every release as sometimes they are not needed for the push but all changes WILL be in the next changelog pushed.

Changelog :

Code:

Build 126

- Romantic Basket (picnic basket item) are now properly ignored in battlegrounds.
      - Added DistanceToUnit( id ) function for profile conditions.
      - Added temporary digsite blacklisting.
      - Will now blacklist a digsite for 2 hours if a fragment has failed to been looted more than 10 times.
      - Fixed a bug allowing you to attempt to sell items when the frame is not open.
      - Increased the delay in the vendor behaviors.
      - Fixed a small distance check bug in NoControlVehicle.
      - RaidBot updated to reflect new HotkeyManager
      - New, better implementation of hotkeys added. Use HotkeyManager to handle any hotkey requirements.
      - Added support for recent profiles + web loading of profiles.
      - Updated code to correctly identify spells if none were known, rather than printing out 'SpellId(0, "unknown")'.
      - Gatherbuddy will now fully stop before using an object to prevent it from flying away and coming back multiple times
      - Removed all player owned pets from the default filters
      - Fix for Grindbuddy Critters, Also Fix for Battleground.Current for the 2 new ones
      - Made the talent trees more useful for botting with emphasis on survival and passive bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    2. Natfoth

Try it with build 9

3. olivete

olivete Member

WTH! Just downloaded 8 and u released 9? lol

Ok... logged in, grind working so far, any bug I will post my log. Thanks man!!!

4. Natfoth

Build 10 :

• Forced capacitor totems "Capacitor Totem - NPC - World of Warcraft" have a much higher targeting weight now
      • WoWSpell.DispelType and WoWSpell.Mechanic are now fixed
      • Fixed questlog from improroperly reading quests
      • Quests should now show all the quests again
      • Fixed IsCompleted and HasQuest for profiles

5. JimT

JimT New Member

Build 10 still having issues with the clipboard.
      I open Developers tools, click the 'Copy All Quest Overrides' button which used to cause an error. This time it didn't. It copied the overrides to the clipboard (and the Honorbuddy window). I pasted the overrides to Notepad++ and went back and clicked the 'Copy All Quests' button and I got the Honorbuddy error window stating: "OpenClipboard Failed (Exception from HRESULT :0x800401D0(CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN)).

It may be worth a note that it did actually put all the quests into the clipboard and the Honorbuddy window.

On a positive note, it is - indeed - now showing all the quests in my log.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    6. khelben

khelben New Member

Which Bot? (Grind, Quest, Archaeology Buddy, BGBuddy, etc) : Gatherbuddy 2
      Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec, Faction) : DK, 90, Tauren, Blood, Horde
      Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable. : Singulair
      Why do you want the new logic? (if applicable. Please provide a link, or an attachment) : build 7 or 8 had the best flight mechanics for GB2 so far of all the beta builds

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the new logic should be and act like. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the suggestion will be ignored. Please be concise with your suggestion. : not sure what was changed in the latest build but it SUCKS for flying, it pauses at EVERY waypoint for 1/2 a second then moves to the next. Build 9 would do this every 5 or 10 waypoints, build 9 is every waypoint and build 7 and 8 were VERY fluid and natural almost like a real person and not a bot. I farmed so much stuff with build 7 it wasnt even funny.

7. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

Holy crap, i think i might be able to run the argent tournament dailys again... will be giving this a try soon

<3

8. Natfoth

You mind uploading a log with it? Also there was authentication changes on our auth servers again as they are being updated again. Let me know if it doesnt clear up within a day.

9. khelben

khelben New Member

I had this long detailed trouble shooting post that I was doing while I was trouble shooting all written up... yep build is awesome, totally my fault on this one. I NEVER load addons, I tried a few to test them and they seemed to work fine and then disabled them. Somehow on 1 bot I must have never disabled pimpmyguild and on the other bot I did. So one bot with the same DK 90 tauren blood etc was running super smooth and the other wasnt. It was the addon. I can turn it on and the pausing starts, turn it off and its flying super fast again.

Please forgive me for doubting a solid build Natfoth lol. Thanks!

10. JimT

JimT New Member

I am working on the Tiller dailies - so the attached profile is nowhere near complete or effective. I am working on the Pests quest ATM.

HonorBuddy 497 runs the quest (or at leasts reacts to its existance by changing into bird form and flying to the NPC). The Beta throws an exception as shown in the attached log file.

Attached Files:

11. h0n0r1

h0n0r1 Member

12. Nuok

Nuok Community Developer

Not really a bug, but IsSafelyFacing dosnt have an overload to set a WoWPoint and then viewDegrees as you can only do this with an object currently.

13. Dante_Alighieri

Dante_Alighieri New Member

"Bot Stopped! Reason: Nothing more to do. Stopping bot."

Which Bot? Quest
      Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec) 90 DK Human UnHoly
      What profile were you using?
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbu...ies-corny.html
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbu...tus-daily.html
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbu...ly-quests.html

Date the bug occurred: 10/18, running build 10
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. "Bot Stopped! Reason: Nothing more to do. Stopping bot." No amount of restarting or reloading seems to help, and I've had this happen with every profile I've tried. This happens with any number of quests in my log, and with or without plugins turned on. At one point, I did get the fishing profile to accept quests, and it ran one, after turnin of the first quest it got the error again. It did not attempt to do any other quest before turnin.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. "Run any dailies quests"

Please list all plugins currently enabled (Supreme targets, combat looter, repcollector)
      Which Custom Class are you using? CLU

Attached Files:

14. wilsonc91

wilsonc91 New Member

Having trouble getting BG meshes, works fine on non beta builds for me

Attached Files:

15. actros

actros Member

He save no Options.

i put the X out of "between Hotspots grinden" (Zwischen Hotspots grinden)
      and he put it after a random time back in...and he grindet so or so between the spots....

pls help there....(This problem is the same with the other options...they are not going to be saved).

Actros

16. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Archbuddy

Bot moved on a Top of a House and unlimited survey there, because he cant get down there. Doesnt use fly mount or anything.

Look end of the Log.

haha ... after i moved this toon down to the ground to go on, he flys back up to the Top of the House and doing the same thing of the same spot. I think its the middle of the survey point of the map, thats why he flys always to the same place.

okok better stop archy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    17. Corny

Corny New Member

Questbot
      Installation: clean installation
      Date: 10/18/12 @22:13 CET (ver. x.10)
      Test Day: 2nd
      Working: 1st Day 10/17/12 @ ~23:00 CET(ver. x.7)

Code:
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [UseItemOn-v249(debug) @line 238]: Behavior sees 'done'.  Skipping behavior.
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [LuaEvents] Getting argument values for event COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED

Code:
        <QuestOrder>
            <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" X="1216.28" Y="1060.361" Z="425.9667" />
            <While Condition="HasQuestAvailable(58471, &quot;AvailableRepeatable&quot;)" >
              <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Kun Herbstlicht" X="1211.745" Y="1049.476" Z="425.9667" />
              <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="2000"/>
              <CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobId="58471" X="1211.745" Y="1049.476" Z="425.9667" />
              <CustomBehavior File="RunMacro" Macro="/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)" />
              <CustomBehavior File="RunMacro" Macro="/click QuestFrameAcceptButton" />
            </While>
            <If Condition="((HasQuest(31754)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(31754)))" >
              <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" X="1536.261" Y="1272.664" Z="442.6664" />
              <CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount" />
            </If>
            <While Condition="((HasQuest(31754)) &amp;&amp; (!IsQuestCompleted(31754)))" >
              <CustomBehavior File="UseItemOn" QuestId="31754" MobId="65762" ItemId="89123" />
            </While>
            <If Condition="((HasQuest(31754)) &amp;&amp; (IsQuestCompleted(31754)))" >
              <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" X="1217.194" Y="1049.704" Z="425.9666"   />
              <TurnIn QuestName="Cannonfire" QuestId="31754" TurnInName="Kun Autumnlight" TurnInId="58471" />
            </If>
        </QuestOrder>

18. Darklyte 420

Darklyte 420 New Member

Hi guys.. Trying out the beta bot and it seems to be working very well.. the quests are definitely working better..One question that i had which is very trivial but i though it might be a nice touch is that when questing it would be very nice to have a gathering option to go along with it.. not anything that has to have a map of waypoints but maybe something that while you are questing if it sees something it goes after it then continues on.. just a thought as a lot of people that are questing are going thru the zones that would help to lvl trades with it at the same time..

And as always Keep up the great work.. and Two thumbs up!!

19. Darklyte 420

Darklyte 420 New Member

Hi guys.. Trying out the beta bot and it seems to be working very well.. the quests are definitely working better..One question that i had which is very trivial but i though it might be a nice touch is that when questing it would be very nice to have a gathering option to go along with it.. not anything that has to have a map of waypoints but maybe something that while you are questing if it sees something it goes after it then continues on.. just a thought as a lot of people that are questing are going thru the zones that would help to lvl trades with it at the same time..

And as always Keep up the great work.. and Two thumbs up!!

20. hotwire

hotwire New Member

It already does....you have to go into settings and tools and hit advanced.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.