• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 'HONOR'buddy. Calm before the storm.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Verum, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

You dont care? I know theres a possibility you dont care about your account if you get banned, i aint either tbh.
      Buy a new one, for gold stashed on another account and go go go... but still, 99 % at night bots, 70 % during the day.

The dev team should look into the logic of running around in bg's. Isnt there a way where you mesh 3 paths, randomly let the bots
      chose a path and go? If not at leas remesh this pathing in bg. No one experienced can tell me its that much work. My thought on this
      since it is like this for 4 months +, you dont give a ...

Normally the bots in IoC go tru gate, back and forth, with in the end going tru portal op open keep door and then go to docks.

Last night, 31 bots in one IoC and NO ONE LEFT the KEEP for 75 % of the game. Kept running around there like friggin morons.

You really should do something about this, but imo, your like blizzard, you dont care until it is to late.

2. Gmachine88

Gmachine88 Member

Now I may be mistaken, but I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can manually change your BGBuddy's Path via changing the Hotspots in the profile that comes with it. I believe all you had to do is run about (preferably while dead so it doesn't mess up) with ZapRec running, overwrite the Hotspots in the default file with the ones generated with ZapRec and boom! Custom Pathing.

The greatest change a Dev could make to BGBuddy is adding a variable that randomises at set points. So you can then head down a multitude of paths.

3. azorian

azorian New Member

Honestly ppl that bot in bg 24/7 are either in it for the money our they are morons becouse they NEVER actually play the caracter, i have bin booting for years now, tryed many bots....this one is by far one of the best ones i have used, only usit wen i really need something donne in the game and that i cant be around....like farm some ore plants as required.....or sometimes go into combat bot with movement disabled to do somme dungeons wen im lazy....yep i movit around it dps's for me......or for professions like disinchant stuff / melt ore /prospect...etc.....No feature of this bot sould be disable....on the countrary.....they are there for a reason....let pppl use it....just dont abuse it......as someone mentioned in a previous coment before.....

IF YOU BOT 24/7 in BG ou watever else ---> YOU DO DESERVE YOUR ARSE TO BE BANNED !!!!!!

Long life to HonnorBuddy.....

4. goldstrike

goldstrike New Member

I only run BGbuddy when I have just dinged my char to 90 and need to gear up. I seriously have no interest at all to play my alt that just dinged in BG just to get raped ALL THE TIME in bg. That's just no fun. However, once my characters are geared I don't use BGbuddy since then it's actually fun to own some face in BG's.

5. goldstrike

goldstrike New Member

That's because the bots usually move to where the "biggest fight" is I think..

6. Verum

Verum New Member

If I had any knowledge of C# trust me I wouldn't lift my arse off my chair till this is done :D

7. Verum

Verum New Member

I see many ignorant replies here

Guys, it's not about not caring if someone abuses BGbuddy and deserves to be banned, it's about things getting out of control and possibly having an impact on not only BG botting but on all of us botters in general

And really, you have to know how to manually play properly in order to understand how obvious bg buddies are. I guess you can't blame those who don't play the game and don't see the issue or choose to ignore it

8. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

Link for that thread?

9. webhond

nah m8, if they would have moved to the biggest fights they would be on docks or ws, but they where locked in the keep and couldnt get away from it, like some loop, in ... run a bit... out .... run a bit.. etc etc.... untill 75 % in the game, they went to boss all together.

10. Meowman

Meowman New Member

We are customers too

11. Verum

Verum New Member

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010643631

12. Skaggy

Skaggy New Member

my two cents is..

1- for those that say "these guys are choosing to do so and are only putting themselves at risk" as said in original post, it is not only putting themselves at risk but everyone else that uses HB in general. the injection (as well as warden) can be updated and detected easily if they decide to. One for all, all for one. I'm all for shutting down BGBuddy until this gets resolved or it gets customizable to a degree where, for example, you can toggle "offensive" or "defensive" and the bot will prioritize defending captures/flags, vice versa.
      2- I'm half half on blizzard needing bots. yes it probably makes up a lot of subscriptions, and I'm willing to bet they only ban a certain percantage of their huge list they've got to keep them coming back (cuz they just buy new keys, etc etc). At the same time they've got public relation to work with-gotta look like they give SOME damn. banwave will happen, but not because people QQ more or less.
      3-doesn't this entire situation sound very much like the "legit" ones (30% of who do bot or is otherwise illegal) QQing on forum about the existence of bots where we complain that the bot makes its existence TOO obvious, and both moderators' responses are "we're working on it. no eta."

-my two cents. (3 cents.)

13. Skaggy

Skaggy New Member

The Pathing can be changed for example, if bot was at point B and needed to go to Point A to defend or "biggest fight" is there by doing the above, however, it cannot fix the logic in itself where (at least on mine) it'll leave a near-dead target to go defend or hit someone else for whatever reason. Personally I don't care what /how the bot decides Priority is. if you worked someone down to 10% hp. finish him, THEN move on.

It'd work initially just to have yours start somewhere else other than bots (ex: all bots by default start about 15/15 yards away from main gate, stand there in mounts. Often groups are visible just standing on same tile.) but until the logic itself is fixed or is mutable by most noob users, whole botbase needs to be looked at.

14. webhond

15. rascal9

rascal9 Member

16. webhond

soz rascal9 for the dislike, ment like.. so +1 anyway here.

17. Repeatx

Repeatx New Member

I remember an update to HB months ago that was supposed to randomize pvp paths, did that idea get scrapped or something?

18. everlost

everlost New Member

Help us survive shut it down and try fix the problem(s) so we all can enjoy a longer botlife.

19. Jacan

Jacan New Member

i dont use bgbuddy, so i dont know how it works but if you cant make your own bgbuddy scripts, waypoints etc by now that is just incredifail.. there is way more money in botting then just $20 lifetime its a shame they dont reconize that. then this bot would be 10x better then it is and hb staff would have shittons more money in there pocket... solution is simple.... make a hb store section where users can post paid scripts and hb staff gets a percentage of profits.. keep the same rules if you want to make your own website to sell scripts (you must post decent free version to get permission to advertise)

20. Jacan

Jacan New Member

i think then ppl would be motivated to make great things.. and best of all KEEP THEM WORKING AND UPDATED

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.