• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy, delete your meshes folder and try again.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by davidb834, Nov 12, 2010.

1. davidb834

davidb834 New Member

It appears that 'C:\Users\XXX View attachment 11-12-2010_12_16 PM Log.txt \AppData\Local\HonorbuddyMeshes\Expansion01\Expansion01_26_24.trimesh' is corrupt. If the bot doesn't move in the next few minutes, exit Honorbuddy, delete your meshes folder and try again.

I have been getting this error all of a sudden. I have used a fresh copy of HB with no other CC's except the default ones, and then tried with others.
      I have also performed recommended fixes from searching the forums with the above error.
      Yes, i am using the correct profile with the corresponding action selected.

It has been running smoothly for about an hour and then suddenly started with this with now change on my end.

Attached is the log file.

2. FinnLOL

FinnLOL New Member

Delete the mesh folder which is located here: C:\Users\XXX11-12-2010_12_16 PM Log.txt\AppData\Local\HonorbuddyMeshes\

3. exfelon

exfelon Active Member

[12:16:32 PM:257] MeshesFolderPath has no value yet!

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

sometimes it happens, like it said if it dosnt automatically re download the mesh, then clean out the folder, but 99.9% if the time, it will just re download the mesh, and you'll be good to go.