• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy no longer "free" ?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Firetruck, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Firetruck

Firetruck New Member

Hello, i'm using HB since cataclysm and i'm a disappointed to see this big sh*t... the store.
      This is the biggest shit that i ever seen on botting forums, even on ownedcore.

What's the plan now?
      All good profiles, and combat routines are no longer free. We must pay A LOT of money for this!

Seriously? 90$ dollars for a combat routine or a levelling pack?
      So now, we need to pay for the bot AND for got something to work with it.

I understand that dev's needs their work being paid.
      But i'm sorry, and i think i'm not the only guy. I will never pay more than 5$ (3,5€) for a profile, or questing pack.

You should earn a biggest lot of money with good prices.

But ATM, i'm gonna check for people who share theses paying profiles.
      That's really bad, cause the community was awesome, everything for free. I made a lot of paypal gift for some dev's like kick's or some other "little" profiles, but i don't need, and i don't have to pay again and again for got a descent working bot.

Greetings.

2. whiti

whiti Member

you cant share this profiles or cr´s
      if you dont like dont buy it
      questing from kick is for free singular is free all you need for a working bot.

3. Lasko

Lasko New Member

Simple, if you don't want to pay for a developer's hard work.. Don't? Level yourself, learn your class yourself. Also, admitting to pirating a product on the forums of the product's company is pretty damn idiotic. "Russians"... :p

4. gavzter

gavzter Banned

So much naughty words I wanna tell you rofl hb is not begging you to bot what is 90 dollars that pocket change I fully support the buddy store only thing I don't like no overlays in the combat routine :(

5. stuartroad

stuartroad Member

people who use bots as a buisness will make their own profiles usually, but sometimes its well worth spending $90 on leveling profiles to level the 100's of toons they own. isnt it?

just because you dont want it doesnt mean other people do, you pay ffor the bot, you dont pay for the profiles. many of which can be written yourself.

6. gavzter

gavzter Banned

Feel free to write some free profiles for us I think kicks FREE levelling profile is more than enough no one should be complaining about paid routines

7. madmaximka

madmaximka Active Member

another one stupid russian moron...

8. pbthug91

pbthug91 New Member

Plz ban this idiot

9. chtpm

chtpm Member

I seriously think this way is better cause I like quality profiles/CRs/etc. I get a ton off gold and they should get a little money for it and by a little I mean 50 - 100 USD is not much to ask for. If you can't pay it, just sell some gold and you'll have more than enough for it.

10. chtpm

chtpm Member

There shouldn't be a single profile for free. Thanks to everyone's hard work, you all deserve to get compensated.

11. DeadOwnz

DeadOwnz Member

Lol this guy said cheapskate.. get off your high horse wallet warrior

12. gavzter

gavzter Banned

To solve your problem stop using hb simple as that Also I am sure you're describing your self only thing your mommy and daddy not giving you money you should know nothing is free in this world and if u gonna be making 90 dollars a problem you should try to upgrade your life go take some classes or something get a better job I agree what boss land is doing and support them 100%. If only they would allow overlays again :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    13. facedark

facedark New Member

a lot of complaining on topic creator... none of you see the point he's making? Why would they take $90 per cr or whatever - maybe because if it was cheaper more people would buy it - and the requirements of the users will be higher - in the sense they want a fully working product, always. I would as a consumer agree with him...

14. gavzter

gavzter Banned

But why should 90 dollars be anything that nothing to make an issue about

15. pbthug91

pbthug91 New Member

question what single cr is over 20 ?

16. WolfpackPB

WolfpackPB Member

They keep using Tuanha's full package as an example...$90 / 8 profiles = ~$10 each. Most expensive I've seen is $15-20. $20 for a high quality CR which is under contract to support for at least 1 expansion pack is an amazing deal. You have to remember that these devs put a TON of work into their product, if they don't get paid for their time the likelihood of top-end CRs existing would be low.

If you don't like it, then use Singular which is always free, and if you don't think it's "good enough shortly after a new xpac" then go screw off and play the game yourself.

17. AkQ-

AkQ- New Member

Hey, would it be awesome if HonorBuddy would have monthly fee??

Seriously though ..
      It does seem weird that first, the person needs to pay for the bot, and then, if he or she wants it to be "actually a working bot" they would have to pay extra for the profiles that are not included. What point player pays more for the botting than for the actual game itself? Well maybe we not yet there, just a scary thought :eek:
      Not everyone here is a gold-farmer by the way :]

18. YesItsMe

YesItsMe Member

I come from the Runescape botting community where paid profiles are the norm, they're of higher quality and are 99% of the time flawless. I am in support of paid products, it limits the usage and gives devs an incentive to make a better product.

19. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Admitting to pirating the HB team's bots on the HB team's forums...Absolutely brilliant!!

I hope you enjoyed your time on these forums. Admitting to stealing from the dev's is an amazing way to get banned.

20. razer

razer New Member

Well if you look at it you get HB with Singular which works decent and you get botbases which also work ok. But its a new expansion so dont expect everything to be working 100% fully. If you dont have the time or money to make your own profiles/combat routines then you will have to stick with the base.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.