• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy sucks

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mezamog, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mezamog

mezamog Banned

Honorbuddy sucks now because it crashes after 5-10 min. I see that a lot of others are getting this problem. Also People are posting logs but the Moderators that are trying to help are not doing shit. Anyway here is a log cause I know a mod will ask for it. I just want Honorbuddy fixed.

Attached Files:

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

look, i understand your having problems and your frustrated. it sucks. but without a log, theres nothing i can do. so of course i have to ask for one. as far as "Moderators that are trying to help are not doing shit" TRYING isn't "Not doing shit". if you would like me to not do shit, i can close your support thread and you can see what thats like. since im guessing you actually want support, i suggest you change your attitude, and we can move forward and try and resolve the issue.

now, if you would please pm me the your honorbuddy key for verification.

3. wyatt244

wyatt244 New Member

now only that but their support has went down the drain. They boosted prices. and half if not all the old profiles people bought a year ago most of the developers are inactive BECAUSE of the honorbuddy staff... this is gonna turn into a rebot scenario ...

4. wyatt244

wyatt244 New Member

I bought a 5$ week subscription because I already have a one year and just wanted one more session and they didn't give me a license because they wanted to investigate "fraudulent activitys" FOR A 5$ TRANSACTION then they tell me a day later they cancelled my order lmaooo like why????? fraudulent activity's ?????

5. Azhemoth

Azhemoth Active Member

You just revived a 3year old thread to complain about a support issue that you should've just emailed support@thebuddyforum.com about.
      Wow.

FreakyBart likes this.
    6. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

Make sure your tinfoil hat is equipped please.

Your account is <1 year old and you think you can say anything about our support?
      Whats the issue with it? Only saying it "went down the drain" is no proof and also no constructive critism.
      I see ONE thread from you in the support section. MINUTES after you wrote it I replied already. WoW thats really bad support.

We boosted prices? Yes, sorry that after years of having stable prices while we had more costs we now also increased prices to reflect this.

Most of the devs are inactive because of the staff? Thats new to me too.
      I know that a lot wanted to do their own thing and not use the buddystore. I also know that a lot of devs stopped playing wow themself and decided therefore to also stop writing profiles or plugins for the game.
      Why are YOU not going to create something for the community?
      We deliver a bot. Its a skellet with functions YOU need to fill with profiles.
      We ship a lot of profiles with the bot for FREE. Sure it does not cover all the peoples need but what hinders you to create on your own what you miss?

Payment are checked manually. We need to do this because of legal actions taken against us in the past.
      If there is no problem with your payment, clarify this with the payment support @ support@thebuddyforum.com
      Forum is the wrong place for this.

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.