• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How blizzard detects if you are Botting - actual information here.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by SnowwyWolf, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mikley

mikley New Member

Well... As I said in the prior post, you know it all's are a joke! I don't care where you work or have worked. I am not a PCI compliance consultant such as yourself. But the ignorance the comes from you makes me sick. I am so sorry Mr. Know It All.... I should have been more technical and posted all the information regarding PCI compliance, all 4000+ pages(what joke!). I'm not wasting time with you. But I will shut your mouth for the sake of you trolls making shit up to confuse people and troll, PCI compliance isn't all about credit card numbers, here is a simple example, out of thousands, * Any merchant that has suffered a hack that resulted in an account data compromise may be escalated to a higher validation level. This is from the Visa web site...(with your extensive knowledge and experience Mr. IT you would know this). About the law... "Is PCI compliance a law? The short answer is no. The long answer is that while it is not currently a federal law, there are state laws that are already in effect (and some that may go into effect) to force components of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) into law. In addition, there is a big push by legislatures and industry trade association to enact a federal law around data security and breach notification." I am so sorry for not explaining myself about the PCI compliance law. Give me a break and stop wasting everyone's time. NEXT... PS... GET A JOB!

2. Cloudy

Cloudy Member

Warden is absolutly not what bans us. Like others already said, warden is just there to detect *****s (wallhack, fly hack, speed hack) etc.
      Or...just open a trainer for game. I saw this at the walking dead shooter. the trainer activated and had to be activ. if you open wow while this trainer is active, you will get a message...just try it :D

3. NavyAV89

NavyAV89 Member

you get called out for providing inaccurate information and this is your response? and anyone who challenges you is "a joke"?

PCI is all about Credit Card accounts PERIOD. Copy/pasting what you found on the internet AFTER Kurant challenged your first post does not make you the expert you want people to think you are.

Q: What is PCI?
      A: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Essentially any merchant that has a Merchant ID (MID).

There is NOTHING in the WoW client that would be covered by the PCI Standard. Stop creating fear where there is none.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.