• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How do ban waves work?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Obscuritas, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Obscuritas

Obscuritas New Member

Hello guys,

does anybody know anything about "ban waves"? How long does it usually take for a account that has been flagged until it's banned? I'm concerned that I might be already flagged by Tripware so I stopped playing and tried accepting my faith... but my account is still active. ... will they let me play until 2019 and then say "yeah, you're banned because we caught you botting 3 years ago"?

If they would actually take away my account today - it would be hard but I knew about the risk before! But sitting here not knowing if I'm flagged or not is even worse. So how long do they need to ban a flagged account? Why do they wait at all instead of banning right away? :confused:

2. Killaclown

Killaclown New Member

Like you said, not knowing if the hack flagged your account or not is actually worse. Another reason is because they want to catch as many hackers as possible when some hack gets detected, so they let people get caught in the net while they think they are safe. If they just banned people for a detected hack right away they would only catch a fraction of the people they do get with this method. If you did get flagged you can prob expect to get banned in a week-2 months time. Nothing is for certain, but if your account is still good in a couple of months, you most likely evaded the wave.