• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • how do blizz set time for bann

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by sackratte24, Jan 26, 2017.

1. sackratte24

sackratte24 New Member

not qqing or anything just thought first time is always 6 months bann

first and second acc last year got 6 motnhs bann
      now i got today banned on next acc and this one got permabann gathered a lot stored gold on guild bank of mate. hope its still there

but why now instant permabann? thought they treat accs seperetaly
      ofc 0 safety same ip no vpn or shit also logged in battlenet with old banned main account for chat with mates ^^

2. Scoobydoop

Scoobydoop New Member

Thats probably the Reason, they know that it was all you (because of IP) & so you get a permanently bann.
      I also lost 3 Accounts last Year, they received a 6 months bann & since 01.01.2017 i lost 3 Accounts which received permanently bann. (Same IP etc)

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

When you get banned in a wave from Warden detection, it'll generally follow the 6-18-perma. They don't have time to sift through everything so they just use a simple procedure.

Obviously in this case you got manually detected, and the GM can do a little digging and make his own judgment call on what to do.

JGreen likes this.
    4. Anarki

Anarki New Member

I got two accounts perma banned yesterday. I don't think I was reported and I believe that I got detected a couple of weeks ago. I found one of my bots in some "cup" looking place and there's no way it could've gotten there. It was kinda funny, looking like a mouse caught in a small cup.
      I'm not sure why it took so long for them to ban me, probably investigation, but they DID ban me the same night I bought game time token for one of the accounts. Fortunately I sold 5.5mil gold couple of days before (and I did not get banned for gold selling as it was done on a third account which was not touched).