• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How do you manage your stash?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by charlieh0rse, Sep 15, 2015.

1. charlieh0rse

charlieh0rse Member

So I've been playing and botting Monk since shortly after D3's release, but am now at that point where I'd like to bot other classes; to make it more fun and less competitive. My problem is that I manage my Monk's stash by keeping the best item for each type, which obviously takes up a lot of space (both in the stash and on other characters for extra storage).

So I guess my question is how everyone manages their inventory and items? If I was to bot other classes I would not be able to keep the best of all items. What to do.. what to do...

2. Gigofar

Gigofar Member

Just create new lvl 1 toons to keep some items.

3. stelao

stelao New Member

I set to item list to keep only good ancient items i want just to update my gear, after 8-10 hours i am happy if i see 3-4new legendaries in my stash from bot :D (Rest are getting salvaged 99,9%trash) so that way i dont have any problem. but if u want to pick and store everyshit then you have to make lvl1 mules

4. Job2k9

Job2k9 New Member

Outside of genrator, ulitana, and group healing monk all the legs are garbage. If someone does happen to discover a new build then just farm the gear then. For now I'd just d/e eveything not useful in those 3 specs.