• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How long between moves to prevent ban?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by wileycoyote, Aug 2, 2016.

1. wileycoyote

wileycoyote New Member

If I am botting in New York and want to change to California, how long do I need to log out to prevent getting a temp ban. I did it in about 5 minutes and got the instant ban. Is there a general rule anyone has found? I just started using this last night and it works great other than that.

2. Goose07

Goose07 New Member

google how long it would take by plane and just log out for that time. I haven't tested it on long distances but I'm at a spot near me that was about 25mins away by car and I just logged out of the game for 30-35mins and no ban.

3. dimebagg

dimebagg Member

I jumped from 2 countries twice over 5 hours. Banned. So use that as a marker i guess. Good thing i have 6 other accounts to play on

4. KayKay

KayKay New Member

I jumped from home to work which is about a 30 minute drive after a 20 minute wait, and I was not banned. (I work @ a nice spot near the river where there are a ton of stops/pokes)

5. Clamlapper

Clamlapper New Member

someone mentioned in another thread that you can get out of the soft ban by using a poke stop 40 times which does work as i have tested, i just jumped from new york to sydney set pokefarmer to loot pokestops only and was unbanned with a minute or 2 of letting the bot repeatedly try and do a single pokestop