• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How many chaos/hour do you guys get?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lolhax3rd, Nov 15, 2015.

1. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Well, devs can tell you, I've shown them that I can clear dried lake in less than 2 mn. Not even a Tornadoshot ;D. With that clear speed, you don't even bother identify items, and you run a portal gem. Set things up so you loot only valuable currency, and you're set.

count 2-4 rares per rare mob, there's like 6-10 in dried lake depending on rng. Rise the amount of items to keep in AIF, enjoy the free chaos generator. :D

Also, he didnt say anything about running 1 single bot. but most likely running that fast on a bot you can make up to 30-40 chaos per hour.

That's not because you've not managed to do it that others cant :D

2. alcor75

alcor75 Community Developer

I also sponsor this, efficiency, dedication, and you custom stuffs, and maybe this come possible, not that anyone say this is easy.
      I myself hardly get to that point, i admit, but that not a reason to not trust those better than me.
      And.. no tNyx i'm not going to mention you have the faster stuffs in the world... you won't drag me there..:)
      /bow

3. StrongBG

StrongBG Banned

It's just hard to believe that its possible to make 40-60 chaos/hour and i didnt say he runs only 1,probably army of those.I should switch from my melee chars to rangers seems like they are way more op.

4. Tormiasz

Tormiasz Community Developer

60/hour with one bot is not technically possible. Even with 2min run's you'll need to get whole set in each run. I hardly believe one can get whole set (rings, amulet) in each run.

5. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

With IIR/IIQ I'm pretty sure you can. But needs testing. DBF is a troll, 60 was a random amount that came through his head, but it's surely doable.

6. Tormiasz

No it's not. You'll need like 300 IIQ and 500 IIR for that xD And still could not make it. I know dbf is a troll, and have some complex (and propably small d) :D

7. Northern Light

Northern Light Member

U know what guys,
      I like all of you :eek:

8. StrongBG

StrongBG Banned

Bro, i totally agree with you!!! :D :D :D

9. uupiits

uupiits Member

Maybe if you get one of those uniques that go for 3ex+ and combined with recipe/currency drops, than say average of 60c/hr over 10hr run sounds more than possible. But consistency is what matters.

10. Tormiasz

U forgot to say #nohomo.

[​IMG]

11. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

Dried Lake is the best zone for Alt Farming. Vaal Spark Clears the Map. Bot knows Item level and 3 screens distance where they are.

Proc full souls, move(LW, FD, PR) to first blue mob.
      Drop Spark, loot.
      Move, Drop Spark, Loot.

Keep in mind, AIF knows what items we need for recipes.

60 is minimum, I usually do 80~ chaos.
      That's 3 Chaos per set.
      80 Armour Scraps/20 Black Smiths
      You can get armour from recipe.
      1 Chaos Gets you 100~ Armour
      1 Exalt is Atm 55-60 Chaos for the sake of Exalt:Chaos ratio.
      You can find people, anyone willing to trade at 100:1 Ratio, easily.
      We'll use 55 Chaos :1 Exalt, because that's the rate people will sell their chaos to exalt, and people buying chaos will do 60:1 Exalt.

I have botters willing to sell me 4000-~5000 Armour (trade chaos equivalent, then the chaos gets traded back for exalt) Armour for an Exalt, any time any day.
      Whetstones, I'll have surplus, you will never run out.
      80 Armour for 20 sets will be 1600
      80:1 is 1/3 of a chaos set, so is it worth it? Absolutely. you need 20 Armour scraps.
      60 Chaos is 20 Full recipes with Quality.(3 Chaos quality included recipe)
      1200 Scrape and 400 Stones are needed.
      You profit 2800+ ( this varies but I chart everything down) Scraps.

Brittle Emperor from my 2 months running average drops every 8 hours 12 minutes, 27 seconds out of a fucktons of runs.

2.5 Mins to clear / 60 mins in an hour.
      I can roughly run 24 times an hour.

You need 2 bots. One to clear, one to quality and sell. Also you need our custom plugins, like Hive.

Why do you think Chaos inflated from 45:1 ex to 60:1 ex on standard? I like easy numbers, roughly 50 Exalts an hour. from 50 bots.
      other 50 are Quality/Sellers. Will cut this to only 10 bots doing this, so I can keep 40 more to kill shit, and only kill shit.

So no, 60 Chaos an hour is not possible by far, for you peons.

Thanks toNyx for being a dick and testing shit to make this possible,
      Thanks Alcor75 for having a tight ass and making those custom plugins.
      Thanks ExVault for netting me more money with your wisdom and knowledge of Rmters.
      Thanks Drew for doing this shit, and spoiling me.

Might have contradictions cause I'm still hiding some small, minor, important detail.

P.S. Dried lakes running 24/7 will get you banned.

12. Tormiasz

Sorry but this sounds absurdly to me. You waste 50% of your accounts for quality&sell and You spend time to buy armours/whetstones just to get one extra chaos per set. That's such a waste of time. Why wouldn't you put all of your accounts to run around and murder? You would get more chaos than you do now.

13. darkbluefirefly

Tormiasz,
      Don't be jelly bro.
      I'm not going to waste a 120 Ex equipped chars, so he can stand around to quality items. It takes 1 minute , 3 seconds to complete. A Run will take 2 minutes 57 seconds give or take.
      All Items with Chaos recipe are sent to the quality char, the zone clear, will just zone clear.
      Because you cannot fathom this ,peon, does not mean it doesn't work. Meh might as well as say it doesn't so I stop getting inbox analed.
      What the fuck would I do, sit and watch the bots? No thanks, I rather spend my 3 hours trading, and then 5 minutes to RMT.
      If you cannot comprehend the whole operation, I will not waste time elaborating.

Edit Clarification
      Clear Char picks up nothing , quality char has the Vector2i of where the items drop.
      I've gotten it so efficient, that they quality while moving.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    14. Tormiasz

I didn't say it doesn't work. I said it's not calculating for me when you are spending time and accounts to get less amount of currency. And I'm not jelly, wishing all the best for every botter :) Those 3 hours saved you could spend on creating new things for yourself, expanding to other games etc etc. But it's up to you, it's your time, not mine. As I understand you've got 2 chars in party, one to kill things and the other one running in the back picking the stuff.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    15. darkbluefirefly

Well, i'm not getting less currency.
      If Clear pickups loot and clears, I won't get anywhere near that chaos amount. The quality will go loot based on the list the clearer sends. This list is the lootitemtask, or similar. So really, they are "always" doing something. And thanks to Alcor's trade plugin, the bots trade currency auto to my bankers, which I sit, and convert to X currency on trade, or sell as RMT depending on chinese buyer/buyers requests. But soon, all we devs will be doing will be RMTing, Hive is almost done. All grunt work complete. I don't know 3 hours to make hundreds ain't bad.

16. StrongBG

StrongBG Banned

Can you tell me what plugin is Hive?I've never seen anything about it.

17. lolhax3rd

lolhax3rd New Member

hey dark do you check the "leave map when % is explored"? if so then at what % do you set it on

18. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

The hive is 50% code 50% magic, allows advanced users to cash out. Tho it might also not be real, who knows. :roll:

19. alcor75

alcor75 Community Developer

tNyx what of those 50 belong to me? i forgot! :)

20. UmitB

UmitB Member

i was happy with extra 150 bucks cash out in month :( But thats hive plugin good for devs for sure and i know it wont release for public.. Well you guys made amazing plugins already. We can't ask for hive :)