• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How to Change Packsize? like in Demonbuddy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by loldrood, Mar 16, 2017.

1. loldrood

loldrood New Member

First i thought it just doesnt work like in demonbuddy, but while trying some different routines, i found out that some totally ignore trashmops and some only kill rares/elites. I tried comparing them and searching for certain keywords (rare, trash, size, pack etc) but i couldnt find anything that makes any sense.

My goal is to programm my Routine like that, that he starts attacking packs with the size of at least 4. since im annoyed that he stopps for a random enemy on the map and then runs again for another single mop on the map.

any ideas, advices?

(PS: tbh imo the Demonbuddy bot is very well made, i programmed my own bot in 2 days and it worked smoothly, but i dont get how anything works in POE, i guess i^m dumb hehe. for example use quicksilver or movement skills if on certain ground etc.. any advices to this too? xD)

2. LiQuidAce

LiQuidAce Member

Loop over LokiPoe.ObjectManager.Objects.OfType<Monster>() returning pack sizes within a distance. Move to pack if greater than 4?

3. loldrood

loldrood New Member

cold you pls post it? so i can copy paste and implement it? (i'm currently trying maybe i'll get it alone but still) ;D

ty in advance