Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

How to increase your fps with demonbuddy.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by TehDew, Nov 15, 2018.

1. TehDew

TehDew New Member

Hello everyone, after searching through ways to increase your fps with demonbuddy I found a solution that works for me, and I am going to share it with you.

First off, 32 bit demonbuddy uses directx version 9. It's unlikely you already have that installed on windows 10 unless you manually did so yourself.

Here are the steps:

1) Create a folder on your desktop and name it something that you remember ("directx9" - for example).
    2) Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109 and download the files.
    3) Launch what you just downloaded and it will prompt you to select a destination to extract the folders to. Extract them to the folder you created.
    4) Open the folder you created and find "DXSETUP" and start that.
    5) Wait until the installation process is finished.
    6) If you have demonbuddy and/or diablo 3 running, restart them immediately.
    7) Launch diablo 3 / demonbuddy as you normally would and make sure your tps is adjusted

note: You will still get the occasional 'lag spike' but it goes away. I have been botting with full frames as I would with the competing bot. If you like this, please spread the news. Keep on botting fella's.

MCSell and seriyu859 like this.