• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How to launch multiple instances of HotS

Discussion in 'Stormbuddy Guides' started by copyleft, Sep 30, 2015.

1. copyleft

copyleft New Member

First you will need to download Process Explorer and run it as administrator: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Code:
      1. go to \Heroes of the Storm\Support64\HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe and launch the game

2. run Process Explorer as administrator

3. select HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe

4. press CTRL + L (shows lower pane)

5. find "\Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\Heroes of the Storm Game Application" right click it and select close handle

6. find "\Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\Heroes of the Storm IPC Mem" right click it and select close handle

7. go to \Heroes of the Storm\Support64\HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe and launch another session of the game

NOTE: You will need to repeat this process (close the 2 handles) for each new session of the game if you want to launch even more.
      I have not tested how the bot performs with multiple sessions since my SB key is limited to 1 session only.

2. EnjoiRelyks

EnjoiRelyks New Member

I can confirm that this does work with multiple sessions of Stormbuddy.

3. rips40

rips40 New Member

this bot is not worth it its piece of shit laggy bot does not know what he is doing fighting a wall instead his enemy t true kamakazi do not understand charging 12 dollars for this