Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

How to setup a 4-Man Team (Today)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by deadlywario0, Jan 31, 2018.

1. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

some credits go to Tempest for his guide on 4-Man party,
    all attachments are made by there respective owners, I do not claim to have made any of the following plugins/profiles ect.

After spending nearly 4.5 hours on troubleshooting and just trying to get the bots to run I decided to make this quick guide. I am using DB 1.1 Build 516. After trying tempest's guide and being unable to make it work I decided to make my own.

1) first thing is to download a fresh install of DB (direct Link) - updates.buddyauth.com

2) note: the fresh install does not have a routine folder, so the next step is to install the attached routines.zip
    simply extract and move the routine file into your fresh DB install folder.

3) the next step will be to download the attached zAutoFollow and install it under "Demonbuddy/plugins."
    if you are using YAR(Yet-Another-Relogger) (use attached build) make sure you select "force enable plugins."

4) the next step will be to enter all of your information into your relogger. Remember the bots use the "demonbuddy/plugins/zAutoFollow/ "follower combat.xml" file. for your leader any profile will do.

4.5) go to where you installed diablo 3 and find which.exe instantly launches you into the game that is which exe you select on R-YAR to launch D3

5) once you have R-YAR setup, simply start your leader, (NOTE: you have to enable the "zAutoFollow" plugin on DB the first time you launch, it will then be enabled everytime.) (you can also open plugins->autofollow->config and check the "force enable plugin box on the DB window)

6) cycle through all your bots enabling the addon (just launch each one using R-YAR enable the addon, make sure your leader is set to "server" and the rest are set to "clients" on the plugin.

7) For some reason a fresh install of DB has "don't auto equip weapons" checked, if you are starting a new squad of 4 make sure you uncheck this, and go to "items" and select "pickup greys/blues/yellows."

other helpful info:

you do not need to use any of the features in the "settings" tab for R-YAR as most of these features are now built in to DB and may cause crashing/errors if you use them.

here is an image showing what my folder hierarchy looks like and i'd recommend you do the same, makes everything much more easy to manage.

db folder.png
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    David Park and mullerhun like this.
  2. Evilaizen

Evilaizen New Member

Great guide. Quick question, is YAR inside the DB folder? Been trying to us YAR and I can get DB nor D3.exe to launch. So I been manually logging to my 4man party manually -_- What is your 4-man setup btw? I have 2 Rathma, 1 Tal Meteor and Codenm Crusader in the party. Each toon has only 1.1k para and not full ancients on wiz and crusader. Just looping GR91 for the time being until I get it to a higher para to push gr100+. Thanks in advance.

3. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

YAR is attached to my main post. Go to where you installed diablo 3 and find the diablo3.exe that launches you instantly into the game(the login page.). My setup is one zbarb, one zMonk and two tal meteors. Started a fresh team so 0 para.

4. Evilaizen

Evilaizen New Member

Do you have the zbarb routine by chance?

5. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

i've been using the Raekor set routine that comes with DB. let me know if you find one that you like though. I tried to look around but didn't see any.

6. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Is this for the monk Necro Necro barb setup? I’m not sure what to do with the routines.

7. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

I personally am using Monk, barb, wiz, wiz you can really use whatever you want, guide is just to setup 4 of any bots and show you how to do that.

8. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Ok that is super handy! I think il try monk barb necro wd

9. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

So this worked for 4 hours last night while I watched. Seems like it crashed over night and was unable to restart. I wonder if my monitor going to sleep had something to do with it. I also noticed yar doesn't restart after diablo 3 stops responding or ccrashes and takes yo back to the title screen.

10. RealestChef

RealestChef New Member

Could this also work with just 2 accounts?

11. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

posted on another thread but i'll type it out here just incase you missed it. Are you using any of the features in R-YAR for anti-AFK? under R-YAR settings nothing should be checked probably what is causing your issue.

yup works with any amount of accounts, just instead of 4 folders have two and set it up in R-YAR

12. Boi ad

Boi ad New Member

Do you know how to fix bots just leaving the game? I had all settings unchecked and it stills happens

13. deadlywario0

deadlywario0 Member

make sure only one bot's plugin is set to "server" and the rest are "clients" and also that the ports are the same on all plugins. I also change the port # (just add a 1) every now and then and it seems to fix it when it decides to mess up.