• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • how to use bone offering?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by demonD, Oct 26, 2017.

1. demonD

demonD Member

when I switched to bone offering the bot just stopped casting offerig, switched back to flesh offering and bot works fine...how to make it work with bone offering as well?

2. demonD

demonD Member

still no help from them...after a few years I shall have known better already. anyway, today I had little extra time so I decided to handle this myself, again...

I open up setting files and make a copy of all fleshoffering codes then replace fleshoffering with boneoffering and all necessary tidy-ups, guess what? bot now cast boneoffering just like fleshoffering. I let them get away with their lazyness again this time. I dont know why I kept paying them for...

3. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

This will be in the next update.

4. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

oh we get an OR patch? :)

5. demonD

demonD Member

Also I got desecrate fixed, the bot will cast desecrate on boss fights for me to cast offerings, just link desecrate timer with offering timer so desecrate will be casted if no corpse around.
      thx, could you please give me a simple line of code in OldRoutine to cast Animate Guardian only if there isn't one out already? my AG is immortal with expensive gears but the bot keeps replacing its gears, I only need it to cast it once if the bot ever got disconnected/chickened out. ty

Also, how to set up bot to not rez till mob/boss died, some builds have very strong pets(golem/spectre etc) we would rather they kill the boss before we try and die again.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017