• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How to use the Item List stashing system [by xzjv]

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by rrrix, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

XZJV's Item List

How to set Item List to be used as your system for handling loot.

[​IMG]

The item List tab.
      * Things that are selected will be stashed (assuming any rules specified are met)
      * Things that are not selected will be trashed/sold/salvaged
      [​IMG]
      Creating Rules
      Creating RulesEach item may have rules added to it, it will be kept ONLY if the rules are met. If it has no rules then it will be kept.
      -You can add Required or Optional (At Least X of) rules.

• Required Rules - All of these properties must be present at equal or higher than the value specified.
      • Optional Rules - X or more of these properties must be present at equal or higher than the value specified.

[​IMG]
      -
      Special Cases

Crafted items and items that have a 0 ID or are completely unknown will always be KEPT/STASHED
      -
      Export

You can share your item list with others by clicking the export button at the top, then copy the entire code that gets shown.
      -
      Note: No identifying information is included in the code, it is just a compressed Base64 encoded version of the XML settings for ItemList. If you would like to look at the code you will find the export/import commands in this file Trinity\Settings\Loot\ItemListSettings.cs
      -
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      -

Import
      -
      Click the import button at the top right. and paste in an ItemList code and click the Import Button.

BE WARNED - I suggest you back up your export code before doing an import. An import will cause all of your existing selections and rules to be lost and replaced by the settings from the code.
      -
      [​IMG]

Where is the data Stored?
      -
      it is stored in with the other trinity settings: \Settings\BattleTag#0000\Trinity.xml

Under the loot XML block you will see it like this

Code:
      <LItem>
      <Id>193670</Id>
      <Ops>1</Ops>
      <Rules>
      <LRule>
      <Id>4</Id>
      <TypeId>1</TypeId>
      <Value>26</Value>
      </LRule>
      <LRule>
      <Id>73</Id>
      <TypeId>0</TypeId>
      <Value>416</Value>
      </LRule>
      <LRule>
      <Id>41</Id>
      <TypeId>1</TypeId>
      <Value>5</Value>
      </LRule>
      </Rules>
      </LItem>
      -

How does it actually work?

How do i KNOW that its working?

In your log window when evaluating loot, it should say 'ItemListCheck'

[​IMG]

If you look inside your log file, you will see more detailed information about how the loot was evaluated rule by rule.
      -
      [​IMG]

Code:
      00:36:58.176 INFO Logger [Trinity] No more space to pickup a 2-slot item, now running town-run routine. (TownRun)
      00:36:58.254 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Odyssey's End (271880) is a Selected ListItem with 6 rules.
      00:36:58.254 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 2 required rules:
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Odyssey's End -- Base Max Damage Type=Required (Item: 1882 -v- Rule: 1861) = True
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Odyssey's End -- Ancient Type=Required (Item: 1 -v- Rule: 1) = True
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 2/4 optional rules:
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Odyssey's End -- Attack Speed Type=Optional (Item: 0 -v- Rule: 5) = False
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Odyssey's End -- Percent Damage Type=Optional (Item: 10 -v- Rule: 6) = True
      00:36:58.256 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Odyssey's End -- Primary Stat Type=Optional (Item: 954 -v- Rule: 416) = True
      00:36:58.256 INFO Logger [Trinity] Odyssey's End [x1_bow_norm_unique_10-138] [TwoHandBow] = ItemListCheck=KEEP
      00:36:58.263 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Accursed Visage (414753) is a Selected ListItem with 3 rules.
      00:36:58.263 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 1 required rules:
      00:36:58.263 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Accursed Visage -- Primary Stat Type=Required (Item: 712 -v- Rule: 626) = True
      00:36:58.263 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 1/2 optional rules:
      00:36:58.263 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Accursed Visage -- Skill Damage Multishot Type=Optional (Item: 14 -v- Rule: 11) = True
      00:36:58.263 INFO Logger [Trinity] Accursed Visage [p2_Helm_norm_set_05-141] [Helm] = ItemListCheck=KEEP
      00:36:58.269 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Unselected ListItem Blackthorne's Surcoat 222456
      00:36:58.269 INFO Logger [Trinity] Blackthorne's Surcoat [chestArmor_norm_unique_050-149] [Chest] = ItemListCheck=TRASH
      00:36:58.276 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Marauder's Treads (336995) is a Selected ListItem with 2 rules.
      00:36:58.276 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 2 required rules:
      00:36:58.276 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Marauder's Treads -- Ancient Type=Required (Item: 0 -v- Rule: 1) = False
      00:36:58.276 INFO Logger [Trinity] Marauder's Treads [x1_Boots_norm_set_07-150] [Boots] = ItemListCheck=TRASH
      00:36:58.281 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Illusory Boots (332342) is a Selected ListItem with 1 rules.
      00:36:58.281 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> 1 required rules:
      00:36:58.281 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Evaluated Illusory Boots -- Ancient Type=Required (Item: 0 -v- Rule: 1) = False
      00:36:58.281 INFO Logger [Trinity] Illusory Boots [x1_Boots_norm_unique_03-151] [Boots] = ItemListCheck=TRASH
      00:36:58.289 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Unknown Item Mad Monarch's Scepter 271663 - Auto-keeping
      00:36:58.289 INFO Logger [Trinity] Mad Monarch's Scepter [x1_Mace_norm_unique_12-170] [Mace] = ItemListCheck=KEEP
      00:36:58.304 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Unknown Item Mad Monarch's Scepter 271663 - Auto-keeping
      00:36:58.304 INFO Logger [Trinity] Mad Monarch's Scepter [x1_Mace_norm_unique_12-175] [Mace] = ItemListCheck=KEEP
      00:36:58.333 DEBUG TrinityDebug [Trinity] >> Unselected ListItem Andariel's Visage 198014
      00:36:58.333 INFO Logger [Trinity] Andariel's Visage [Helm_norm_base_flippy-11020] [Helm] = ItemListCheck=TRASH
      00:36:58.343 DEBUG CommonCoroutines Moving to Stash

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
    2. Lokeboy

Lokeboy Member

This is awesome, just what i was looking for! I just noticed that when i add rules i cant select it to be either "and" or "or" rules, did that function got removed or am i doing something wrong?

3. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I hope this helps clarify:​
      [​IMG]

It becomes AND / OR based on which group you add it to. notice there are two [Add] drop-downs, which one you use has significance.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
      hkme likes this.
    4. Acps

Acps New Member

Super impressed with Item List xzjv. You made making custom loot rules fool proof! Spend 15-20 mins setting what I need and I no longer need to clear my bank tabs out every few hours from collecting all legendary's!

I forgot to write down one, but there was one missing. Illl go over my builds again and see if i can spot it!

Great work bro!!!!!

5. getit7free

getit7free New Member

Awesome! Something I'm missing atm: Vitality. Necessary for x out of y conditions.

6. Candelstick01

Candelstick01 New Member

ok im new at this so how do i get to access this im looking but i cant find how to open trinity i also want to make it so it doesnt pick up yellows start picking up all the crafting materials

7. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

To open Trinity go to the Plugins tab at the top of DB and find Trinity in the list, select it and then click the CONFIG button.

8. Randomonium

Randomonium New Member

Thanks for it, xzjv. You're the best.

9. Candelstick01

Candelstick01 New Member

that not an option for me it only shows quest tools so is there instructions on how to fix this?

10. mjoed

mjoed New Member

is there a simple way (except selecting everything and add "ancient" as rule), to stash every selected "normal" item and (as a general rule) keep all ancients?

11. wxwsfbr

wxwsfbr Member

I've loaded up your itemlist and made some changes.. Now the hard part is what do I change for the itemRule tab? It's currently on "soft" and there isn't an option such as "use ItemList".. What else do I need to do? Right now my bot is still doing the same thing as before, stashing all the legs

12. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Not currently, i might add another tab for general rules for all items or by slot type, if there is enough demand for it. The current system is intended for people who have collected most of their gear and have a short list of items they would consider upgrades, and to be able to be very precise about what they consider an upgrade.

13. Rabbid

Rabbid Member

^^^^^^

This.... I'm wondering the same thing. Spent a good 15-20 mins going through editing the list however the bot still does the same thing....

14. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

I think u can just ignore the itemrule tab. If you have selected Item List as your 'Item Rules Mode' in Pickup tab that should be it.

[​IMG]

15. trollbert

trollbert New Member

same for me, importet settings from first page, edited for my own needs, saved it and exported it for safety.
      but is still using the first list i imported, not my modificated.

16. Aikido

Aikido Member

I'd like to request an option checkbox to allow any item that is not checked to be in KEEP status as opposed to SALVAGE/TRASH/ETC, and any item that is checked to have to go through that filter to get to KEEP status (as usual).

17. Viral

Viral New Member

18. Akuma

Akuma Member

19. Viral

Viral New Member

Assuming the item-list provided is a complete list of all legendaries, it keeps any item as long as it's an ancient legendary.

20. Hoffi55

Hoffi55 New Member

Hi! I really love this Item List thing, but is there a way to add Death'Breath? He skips them every single time and iam in need for this **** craft materials... :/

Edit: Nevermind... i got it ... Misc Item Level was on Legendary ... -.-^^

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.