• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I am going to test how blizzards bans.IP/Hardware ID/Mac address. Who wants to know?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by cowboyx, Apr 3, 2013.

?

Are you interested in this project?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Claymor33

Claymor33 New Member

Good Day Dear HB users

My name is Max sooooooooooo here it gose

i bot for almost 2 years had from 3 shifts with 6 accounts 12 sor and 6 brand new buyed from site first account runed 21 min (original from site ) and baned othere lived for a week or so ( 3rd week of mop) befor that i had runing accounts for 2 years lost around 60 accounts original and sor accounts used raf ... used game time from site used game cards from shop .... there is no save now i moved on othere ip for a mounth already for now i got no problems so here is a trick that i think it will work use v*pn make 3 shifts 6-8 hours each for multi boting and for solo use v**pn ... use guilds to trade the gold make 3-5 trades and delete guild that's all i can say and i got like info

use bot smart don`t wast your time thinking u will make a fortune from 24/7 boting

Kind Regards . Maxim

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    2. Elderone

Elderone New Member

tbh I think you only get a ban if you get reported (lots of bots banned using BGBUddy if you read well) and other bans come from reports. I don't think blizz will put any time & effort in banning for another reason, cuz we keep their income up. Imagine all bots/chinese resellers/... being banned. I guess that they can shut 2/3th of their servers and a lot of botters got a main account which they won't use anymore then, with as results : end of wow.

3. Claymor33

Claymor33 New Member

maybe but hiting the ban wave's is hiting us and hiting us make them money

4. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Submitting non-personal information

To help our development teams tailor our game content to meet the system requirements of our players, we occasionally run automatic system surveys to gather non-personal system information. This info allows the development teams to optimize our patches and upcoming games for a wide variety of system configurations and enhance the overall game experience for players. During each survey period, we obtain information regarding the CPU, RAM, operating system, video, audio, HD/CD/DVD, and network connection you use to connect to our games.

In keeping with our policy of protecting user privacy, we do not collect any personal information with these surveys, nor are we able to associate any information we record with any particular user or system. We advise you to check our legal documentation, available here:

The automatic system survey runs recurrently. Players may notice a brief message as they log in, indicating that the survey has been completed.

5. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

So with everything I've read in this topic I'd like to know what you all think about why I was banned recently.

First off some details...
      -I don't bot much lately (i use to in cata all the way through the beginning of MOP up until 5.1 or so)
      -Never sold gold
      -Never flooded the ah with more than 30 or so stacks of one item which I usually acquire over a long period of time. I usually go slowly to collect the items and then to list them. (on my realm most real farmers or AH moguls sell 60+ stacks of an item)
      -I started primarily on my main account then before MOP made an alt account to take over my gathering (got banned because that toon only farmed and nothing else, got it unbanned once because it made sense that it being an alt account thats what I used it for. Then got banned again later on a few weeks later perma instantly denied appeals)
      -I use to bot D3 but ran it the same time as both other WoW accounts for very long periods of time (stupid yes, I got carried away so it was perma banned)

-Now with 5.2 I've been leveling characters off and on
      -Very little gathering off and on
      -Tried pet battle bot in Duskwood for a couple hours on two different toon for lesser charms
      -I tried botting for the last time on Wednesday 3rd early morning after 2-3am up until about 6-7am with a private profile a friend made. After I had my alt account banned I stopped using the profiles I made myself and had released to the forums.
      -I was in Dreadwastes farming herbs and ore passively watching the account off and on while I watch streaming Tv shows on my PC. At one point saw I was sitting @ a vendor in DW not doing anything but trying to access the vendor (stuck pretty much sending the same request over and over to open the vendor. This vendor is a rep/quest NPC and u have to interact with them twice and click the "I would like to buy from you" option to get the vendor to open)
      -I wasn't completely AFK because I was also chatting with guild mates
      -I don't keep regular playing hours because I have been without a job for well over a year so I play for very very long periods of time not botting and then a few times a week or less I would bot for a couple of hours while sleeping or watching tv.

Also prior to this most recent ban I really on bot to take care of my guild, money for special crafting items (blood spirits haunting spirits, sha crystals), flask and potions, and then leveling the occasional toon. Most of mine were already 85 with max lvl 600 profs shortly after MOP because I had money and farmed up a lot to powerlevel them the 75 profession levels I needed on each of them.

The majority of my time spent on WoW was either raiding, doing dungeons, crafting stuff, achievements, or random pvp with the guild. Also when I botted on that account I never used my main unless it was fishing and that was months ago. Every time after I would specifically use a character I barely played and didn't have higher than 441 ilvl. My 3 main toons had 509 ilvl (prot warrior GM of the guild) 495 ilvl Healing Monk and 493 ilvl Afflic Warlock. I tried appealing their claim against me but it failed twice and they closed it for good...

My stupidity has cost me big this time but I don't quite know why. I hardly even used my bot anymore...why now?

6. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Some people who bot more irresponsible don't get banned, sometimes it comes down to luck.

7. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Updated.

8. Lister

Lister New Member

@TS do you split between US and EU? because if Blizzard uses IP logging EU it has a lot of shit on its ass!

I never seen a IP ban in EU so far!! ok maybe Bossland has maybe

9. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Well they did not ban the IP. but banned all bots on the ip. Same thing as they deleted the batllenet accounts hahaha

10. Lister

Lister New Member

Wrong smeghead

11. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

New update broski's! Still not getting enough private mails. Please post your email in the private mails so I know who to email the results too. I wont reply to none email posting users.

12. flr

flr New Member

Out of curiosity, why only to people with more than 10 bots ? And how do they prove to you they have more than 10 bots ?

13. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

Can you tell me, even by PM, what will the bots do, or what they are already doing?

14. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

This 200 %, whats the point of this thread anyway. You dont and never will have a clue on what and how
      they do it. Only thing you do with this thread is giving them info. So many threads being closed for no reason
      and this one stays open?

Btw, op, your 10 bot , send me private mail only for results just got you on my ignore list.

There is NO valid reason for you to collect / try to find out how / do whatever it is you are doing. Spend time on something
      usefull besides helping blizzard to collect even more data or tell em what to focus on. Maybe you think you are helping the
      community but you are helping blizzard more then you even realize. With that said, i wonder if you are even above 16
      and have half a clue on what you test cause the results you might get are so false even a 2 yr old could draw a accurate
      graph on it. Its utterly pointless.

As said before, they dont need a reason, if they want you, your banned. Player reports make sure you get on theyre list and
      cross server questing + the knowledge of those in bg's spotting bots just made it worse.

Plz do delete / close this thread.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
      buzzerbeater likes this.
    15. buzzerbeater

buzzerbeater Well-Known Member

tbh. Webhond, I dont agree often with you, but this post nailed my opinion 100%.

Good job. :)

16. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

[​IMG]

17. cowboyx

cowboyx New Member

Updated.

Btw webhond. all info will go to private botters, no info will be passed to blizzard. so stop being worried.

18. skzisghost

skzisghost New Member

i can't believe this..private botters can be blizzard employee too, use your head for abit will ya?

19. chtpm

chtpm Member

Hi there I work for blizzard, can I have the info too?
      Shhhhhht did I say I worked for blizzard.... damn no info for me :(

20. Kjin

Kjin New Member

Ugh what will Blizzard do with this info, are you kidding?

Do you really think the people hired by Blizzard don't know what a VM is?????

He does it FOR US to know how they detect, since, THEY ALREADY KNOW how they detect bots!!
      So stop bitching and let him run his tests, hence he's doing US a favor.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.