• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I can't bot - I get perma banned every time

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Tensta1337, May 5, 2017.

1. Ufrore

Ufrore Member

Do you know how to change the IDs of each hardware? (Hard Disk, Processor)

2. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Hey pimpampum. I want to thank you for taking your time regarding my issue, i'll try to respond you as detailed as I can.

Yes I am fully aware of that reinstalling my PC doesn't do that much - as you adressed my hardware IDs stays the same.

By changing from router to my mobile's cellar IP address I am sure it means I have changed my IP address. I checked on a website as well, if my IP address changed, and it did.

Yes I use new WoW installations and I have also deleted the reg keys before reinstalling.

I went way beyond my own PC. I tried botting on my friend's PCs, which means new IP addresses and hardware(and no, as adressed before, I do not use the same payment information etc) and they also got banned the exact way.

I have described before what I have done as well in this thread in my previous post.

Right now I think it's my profile. I realised I used the same farming profile last wednesday. So I have a bot running right now using a whole new profile, on my friend's PC. I realised I ALWAYS used the same botting profile and it's an old legion one that is official and one of the first ones around made by a guy called Roman.

I hope my post somehow responded your question, I can tell you I have done EVERYTHING what you mentioned. It doesn't make it less valuable, or relevant. I am right now thinking whether I did it in the right order, and if I was consistent. I am not sure.

3. schae

schae Member

disable ipv6 and use a virtual machine. ppl start complaining about recurring bans, ppl shout vms are useless. ppl get banned again. 1 bot = 1vm + 1 dedicated ip, dont use known ip ranges like hetzner, ovh etc. buy keys in key shops. if the bot is not detected you'll have likely less bans.

4. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

blizzard use payment method to track previous bans and apply new ones, i 100percent sure. try diff ones.

5. GEWSING

GEWSING New Member

BLIZZARD HIRES EX-FBI DIRECTORS LIKE JAMES COMEY TO TRACK DOWN BOTTERS. THERES NO HOPE REPENT AND PLAY FOR REAL IS THE PROPER RECOURSE.

Jackels likes this.