• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I guess i pissed off Blizzard this time.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by dzipal, Dec 5, 2016.

1. dzipal

dzipal Member

China guy usually taking gold in 300k-3m from gbank. As windraw limit is 1m, it was splitted between few level 1's of his.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    2. prettygreat

prettygreat Member

Wait, they closed your whole Battle.net account? Including your accounts in other games like Hearthstone or Overwatch? That's pretty severe...

3. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

This is a guess here but I would say one of these possibly happened:

1. One of your "private" buyers is in fact a GM who has been tracking your for the past few months seeing what he/she can unearth.
      2. Maybe you attracted attention from AH sales as you moved a lot of gold over that period.

I think something semi-special happened here. This is by no means just a random report but something more detailed. Generally speaking GBs have remained safe thru bans with me. Never has Blizz killed a guild I am involved in. But I should say I have regular players in my guild most of which are friends of mine.

WOW. I haven't seen this type of destruction in awhile.

4. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

if the guild was gm'd by your remote account and the charter was signed by 4 of your botting accounts then it is considered associated. with no other activity in the guild they can clearly assume the remote gm account is yours as well, or another 'cheater' helping you.

wow can track mail, guild withdrawals, and f2f trades. trades without supporting dialog in-game looks suspicious as well. suspicious trades can be used as supporting evidence in an investigation. your bans seem out of the ordinary because the larger botters dont come here and post when they experience bans such as these. they are more common than you think.

5. dzipal

dzipal Member

please read my post.
      1.My guilds were created by my 1 trader . It gathered signatures out of random people for cash. There were no my own accounts signing each others guild.
      2.always talked with people before trading.

6. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

Wait wait wait...

You said you never talked to any of these people on anything other than Skype, now you're saying that you talked to all these people in game before trading...

the more you type, the more your story is seeming a little far-fetched.

I also find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that your GF was a a GM for one of your guilds and never touched anything in the guild...What's the point of her being in the guild, especially if all you did was use the guild as a mule for your customers?

7. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

It's a fucking video game, not a damn drug cartel...Blizz is not the DEA FBI or CIA. They don't do sting operations for months to catch one botter. They need a grand total of zero evidence to ban an account.

GM's are customer service reps that make $15 an hour and have metrics associated with their productivity...They pretty much work in a call center. Blizz is not going to spend the resources buying from a very small gold seller for months on end to try and prove anything. One of his customers may have been pissed, reported him and that led to an investigation and the GM decided to dig deeper, but that would be the extent of this type of investigation.

8. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Could not say it better!

Once a GM start manual investigation, interesting story is happening, but this reminds me, that "What Doesn't kill You, makes You stronger".

The OP could give it a go on one thing - send ticket from the safe account, acting silly etc to see how it could goes.

But, according to the Mail received, the GM looks like handling a player report, which may be received on the Suramar botting characters, then its not hard for him to give Blizz's wrath.

9. air

air Member

This story is showed, what your PC and/or WoW installation was flagged. So they can track all your connected accounts. Use VPN's and VM's next time.

10. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

Stop with this nonsense...

There's a thousand posts from users being banned proving that using VPN's and VM's will do absolutely nothing to keep you safe. Blizz tracks far too much data on you for these measures to make any difference whatsoever if they decide to investigate your accounts.

11. dzipal

dzipal Member

Read the post again please.
      I said i arrange things via skype, then after buyer request materials i log in, he greets me, i greet him, business stuff after that. Also i never said my gf plays the game. I just created my safe char at her place. nothing else she has to do with it. Further talks was just example for my statement that ban for safe char was crazy from blizz perspective.
      This turned into some kind firing and backfiring. I just Wanted to let people know how bans evolved latelly. Atleast for me. And maybe to get some feedbacks from guys with atleast some similiar stuff happening like i noticed doctalbuks story with multiple wows banned in a strange way.

12. blewsclewsnews

blewsclewsnews Member

Go back and read post #13 you made...You very clearly said you made your GF's character the GM of one of your guilds.

13. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

This is it. This has happened, with lots of similarities, to plenty of gold sellers in the past; Myself included, and others that I've shared experiences with. From this same forum, most of them.

What has been changed, according to the latest ban reports, is that they have started to operate this way and punish smaller-size botters.

Unexpected? Not really. They had said they would change their approach to cheaters and offenders. This is just another point on that, beyond the latest banwaves.

14. Druid07

Druid07 Member

That GM was on her period, just got unlucky bro. I had case getting reported, getting permabanned on that account and that 5 minutes later the other acc is banned for 6 months. Why perma and 6 months wtf? And why the remaining 4 untouched. BS

15. Anarki

Anarki New Member

It's a scare tactic by Blizzard, they are going hard on botters who earn lots of cash because tokens are expanding to cover more services.

However I agree with someone who said that something semi-special happened here. Perhaps you got reported by one of your buyers? Although buying gold is a bannable offense as well so it's less likely.
      Anyway, I believe Blizzard banned even your safe character with "reported for cheating" offense as it's a general offense by you, which links all your characters. I guess you were reported on your bots.

And people, stop twisting his words...

16. Aion

No need for hard feelings, we just brainstorm the possible flaws, which led to the bans ;)

Once GM manually investigate, he can reach as much accounts as he/she likes to. Sometimes GM action accounts, which are just seasoned buyers, but they over tune such accounts soon after, if adequate appeal is made.

But they always penalty the accounts, which are "associated" to the bot-farm:
      - trading accounts
      - "safe" accounts - those, who have rights for withdraw in the botting guild, not Guild Masters only. You do not really need to do anything with such accounts, they receive the ban just because they are with rank 1-4 in the <Botter's Ransom> Guild
      - mail-receive accounts - botting "goods" are easily tracked if sent away by ingame mail, unless COD option is used. Probably, the GM would need bit more to investigate if the COD receiver is associated, so I almost never have received bans on COD receive accounts, once I am Abuse of Economy banned, that does not mean, those are immune to ban, but just one more level in security.

17. dzipal

dzipal Member

Thanks for your reply Aion. These kind of replies i was looking for :)
      Do you have any idea if they will let me go out of the ban pit after some time?. Or i have no chance anymore untill i change something. Like ip, or other things they can track ( im used to be not believer of these things). But if bans happen to me i usually have no survivors out of 5-7 bots. Just yesterdays event left 4 behind. But those got banned today's morning as expected :)

Think ill give it some time to settle down and will come back after week or so, as from what i understood after waking up this morning: i miss monitoring my children more than getting money from it. All that monitoring, getting up at night to see if everything is ok, surfing net, talking to other guys looking for even better profit/ ways to make it smoother and random- became like a habbit for me and i miss it :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    18. Aion

Yea, the daily routine of the botters :D

You need complete clear of any noticeable traces: check the forum, there is quite a few threads regarding starting over on clean, with the most popular mistakes made while doing this. If you find difficulties, we will assist.

19. dzipal

dzipal Member

Will do! Thanks!

20. Digga2

Digga2 Banned

Few of the chinese gold sellers got rekt few days ago like you, they were crying on skype about it. I don't feel sorry for them, since they make ridiculous money on quick sells from people.
      Sorry to hear that happened to you tho, when it hits smaller users, it hits really hard. Especially when you count on that money for something special(gaming needs are never cheap) :D
      Screw blizzard really, i hope you get back to botting. It's almost New Year's, lets celebrate it botting style :D