• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I hate PoE Trading :)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dbuddy2, Sep 29, 2015.

1. dbuddy2

dbuddy2 New Member

not related to EB, but maybe you got some useful informations :p

I found some pieces worth 1-15Ex in the last time but i really hate PoE Trading.

If i want to trade ingame i feel more comfortable when i don't use my Bot-toon... on the other side it can contribute to look more human.... your opinion?

At least in standard mode i think there is more supply with lower currency than people with Ex. it's not easy to sell big amounts of fuse/chaos/ these days. And i don't want to dump prices completely. Just ~5% more... which time you prefer to trade? (EU timezone)

But what to do with nice rares/uniques? PoE Forum? JSP? Trade Channel? Ingame and hope someone join's? what do you prefer?

Any possibility to extract "minimum price" from poe trade fast? to save time....
      For example you find unique XY, want to know who's to cheapest seller....

greets

2. Naohl

Naohl New Member

I don't see negatives effects when trading with abot.

Don't worry about that, unless you are running an army (and I mean it) and stocked for many days you are not going to affect the market price (not even in the short term). I don't know what you call "big amounts" but trading 2k+ fusing (warbands) in exa is usually pretty fast.

Poe.trade, there's few utilities that make it easy to manage but you have to be online and monitoring. Trade channel worth giving it a shot.

It takes 5s to write the name in the search box and sort by lowest price, unless you have a tons of items to parse you probably don't need such a tool.

Remember that's only my opinion, don't take it as a fact.