• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I highly suggest you take EXTREME caution!!

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Clearcut, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Clearcut

Clearcut New Member

How is it a facepalm? I used his report as a template, and changed all the appropriate bits, i accidently left the deathbyzone in

2. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

It's a self facepalm for myself, not for you, for all the investigation on a fake that was not! My bad, not yours! :)

3. zonpan2lol

zonpan2lol New Member

At least you're manly enough to recognize it.

4. Clearcut

Clearcut New Member

So guys i have found pretty much a 100% way of getting funds back from blizzard spent on wow, with there approval.. i will be releasing the method once i have them secured in my account again.

5. tangledlight

tangledlight New Member

I'm confused - everything you've ever spent on WoW, or are we talking like the last month's sub?

6. wozoki93

wozoki93 Banned

Im curious.
      Have you been botting and banned on that same IP before?

I recently got banned, and started back up again on the same IP. It did not take long untill all accounts was wiped. (This was EU though)
      If you are goint to start back up, id recommend either contacting your ISP and changing your IP or getting a *** with a dedicated IP. It seems to me they might be flagging IPs that run several WoW accounts.

7. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

Some says that they go beyond the IP logging. For what we know they can track each WoW installation and some other identifiers that can be used to put your bot down again. Most say that running a bot from the same machine you were banned before will lead to a new ban.

8. wozoki93

wozoki93 Banned

Your last theory there MIGHT be somewhat true. Ive always had success starting up bots on brand new computers with new HWID. Might be luck, might not be.
      But I know for a fact that Blizzard tracks/checks IPs. I wish I had a screenshot of this, but when one acc got locked for using the RaF month thingy a while back (4-5 months ago) I decided to use the live chat to get the account unlocked.
      Long story short, one of the GMs reply was (and I quote) "Do you mind explaining the other 28 accounts being played on your IP?"
      So yes I'm pretty sure they track IPs for some extent. I'm pretty confident they AT LEAST check your IP activity if two or more (?) accounts are getting in game reports from the same IP.

9. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

Never said that they didn't check IPs, that might be the first thing they do I a verification routine to check for bots and stuff, what I wanted to say is that they are actually going way beyond IPs checks, they are hunting players that use routines on LFR, BGs and Arenas and drew attention to the use of bots again to the community.

The IP validation can be false positive for them sometimes since there are several cases of different family members, roommates, friends, playing using the same external IP under a home network, that's why it's probably not considered a instant-positive for them.

I loled pretty hard about the 28 accounts attached to your IP and questioned by the GM, LOL, what was the conclusion of the story?!

10. wozoki93

wozoki93 Banned

I told him I live at a college and we all share the same internet. He said "Well that explains a lot"
      Next day they were all banned :p

11. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

Ouch! Unfortunately that's the cycle of life, it's them against us and right now they seem to be winning. What's next is very obscure, I really don't think we will be able to bot on large scale and between legit players as it used to be, unless the bot IA progress so much that we could not be identified for the repetition that's only generated by machines.

Long live for those who keep on botting, as I said, I am laying low until a new hope arises!