• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I just got teleported multiple times by a GM

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by cowboyx, Feb 24, 2013.

1. S28

S28 New Member

You got it all wrong:
      • I stopped the bot and stood still.
      • I was checking my inventory I got teleported within the same zone, but not just a couple of yards, it was more or less from 1 side to the other on the map.
      • I flew away and ~20 sec later I got to the same place again.
      And I typed something in chat but not going to post it online.

2. Crowley

Crowley Member

AHhh, makes more sense now, last posts you didn't say you spoke which is why i posted. Carry on ;)

3. Timmid

Timmid New Member

I have private profiles. I'm saying there should be BUILT IN teleport detection and ways to check if players are following you, etc.. This shouldn't have to be a plugin. Please read my post and think about it before you reply.

I just want my money to go to GOOD use to PROTECT my account and others. ie: Bugged quests, GM teleportation, players following you trying to chat, etc.. We all pay pretty good money for this bot you know, I like to think we deserve a little more protection.

4. Trenn

Trenn New Member

You didn't buy protection. You bought automation. There's a difference.

5. Illist

Illist New Member

I agree with Trenn. It's not like it's a ton of money, you cannot expect to make millions of dollars off botting. You are expecting a bit much for something that is so amazing. I hate doing most of the shiz wow asks me to, that is why I purchased this. I don't expect it to play the whole entire game for me.

6. Pwn

Pwn Member

Basic human nature? To talk to nobody? You say you would want to know why. Wouldn't it be more realistic to actually submit a ticket to ask what the hell happened, my character just moved by itself, is my computer haunted? Than to just /s I wonder what just happened there, hmm! when no ones around... Thats obvious you know what happened then.

7. Crowley

Crowley Member

If your a totally new player you may submit a ticket, with a day or two wait time for a response, to ask about something that's obvious to players that have played for a while sure. I don't know a single person that has put a ticket in to ask about teleports. That includes legit players. They either /peer /laugh or /say and then go on about their business unless a GM does respond. GMs used to have fun with players all the time with teleports and things like spawning a boss in Orgrimmar or Stormwind so asking about it or laughing etc. rather than putting a ticket in would be normal yeah.

I guess we just have a different mind sets when it comes to dealing with GMs and stuff in general. And while some may put tickets in i stand by my statement for most people in general.

8. Pwn

Pwn Member

I'm just trying to put myself in a legit players point of view here. I have played WoW for almost 8 years, not one time have I ever been teleported, that I know of. If I didn't bot I wouldn't even know they had the ability to teleport you. I wouldn't come off like I know too much, so I think it's better to play it dumb than to give away you know all about their doings. But yea, we are different and reacts differently. God bless.

9. botorific

botorific New Member

There are so many varied levels of people in the WoW player base. I think you could get away with all sorts of different reactions /actions. So many players i have ran into inside dungeons say they are "sooo stoned" for example. You could totally RP that and it would probably work!

10. berndsenzwei

berndsenzwei New Member

GM's definitly port you around. I was sniping the neutral AH yesterday, which i do by hand and absolutly no bot involved, and got reported multiple times by people i pissed off :) . Anyway i was standing in the same spot for hours but suddenly ah closed and i was one floor higher in the building. Since there was no movement involved it can't possibly caused by lag only by a GM.

11. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

lol i hade the same few issue with that when i was lvling in northernd hehe i dont know how that even could happn but im always on pc when i bot for 8 10 hours so i was just stopping the bot at that time hearthed back and let the bot quest again it was fun to lol there was no place to get a fatigue but stil i got it:)

12. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ye i know the bot is awsome with questing and verry good but it hase alot of issue with the nav but i always watch it when it quest in nothernd you have a quest enemies something you need to use an item on an elite mob but once he does that he used the item and he doesend move further because he keeps tagging that same mob thinking the quest item is not done

13. Nem

Nem New Member

What he said.

I can see another bot in like half a sec if they are flying. Our pathing CLEARLY screams I'm a bot.

14. narcissa

narcissa New Member

*Question*

I recieved a perma ban on 3/10 and got it reversed. Since I have not TOUCHED honorbuddy (as i only have one account and i am going to wait like a month) but today I was on my lowbie monk healer, doing a random dungeon. It was upper blackrock spire, and while we were out of combat, I got teleported to the beginning of the instance... Think this is a GM doing this to see if i'm botting? I'm definitely not, but i'm wondering if its a bug or GM. It's very stressful being the healer and getting teleported away from your group...

15. skillgannonn

skillgannonn New Member

i been botting 2 years now and never had a problem have 8 lvl 90's farm ore and herbs never been banned u just need to bot in moderation and not be dumb

16. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

if it was detectable they wouldnt even care to teleport you or whatever lol , they would just ban all of us at once without even blinking...

OP is upset cause maybe he is botting on main acc :D isn't it ? :D

17. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

doesnt happen to me , use Bounce and randomize hotspots, they are there for a reason ;)

18. lotrodude

lotrodude Member

CONCERNING THE GM TELEPORTS - In my not so humble opinion (smile), this proves the bot is undetectable because they seem to be trying to see what you will do. They may be attempting to determine if your toon is botted by watching it respond to being placed in a house. If it walks backwards (which very few people do when they are stuck), then you may be on the list for some future banwave (dirty word - spit, spit, spit)... if such a wave ever occurs.

CONCERNING THE NUMBER OF BOTS IN THE GAME - It is evident that many people run the same questing profile, the same BG profile, the same gathering profile, and same grinding profile. I do not worry too much about the questing profile because I believe Kick followed the same list of quests that is used in a certain un-named Quest Guide. So, a GM would not be able to tell if you were botting or simply following the arrow on the map while using a quest guide. I also don't worry about the gathering profiles because there are legal addons that guide players from one node to another. The really bad profiles are the BG profiles where you have five to ten players running together in a pack and ignoring various things that a normal player would not ignore. I am guessing that the BG profiles are getting more people banned than anything else. However, I'm just like the rest of you... we have no real proof, we have no word from Blizzard about how they are tracking bots, so we do not know for sure. LOL!

19. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wrong. Our bot is undetected (one of the few). Note: I said undetected not undetectable. We haven't had a single software-detection to date, but that's not to say it can't happen. We're very proud of this fact!

That does not mean that player reports, and obvious patterns aren't detectable. We only provide you the tools, and the ability to hide from their anti-cheat on the client. We have no way to keep you safe from server-side things. Bot smart, and you'll never have a problem. (I haven't had a single banned account due to botting since 2005. On any game.)

Public profiles are great, as they're done for you. But if you're farming things, you're honestly safest creating your own profiles. I know, it sucks, but if you really can't stand to lose your investment, then put in the effort to keep it. We can only do so much for you guys.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem like GM teleporting to me. (Some cases may be...)

Playing legit (yes, I actually play the game) I was being teleported all over the place lately. It seems something is going on with their syncing on their servers. Until this actually happens much more often to more people (more than the 15-20 or so here in this thread), it's going to be on our radar, but not a very high priority thing we'll be looking at.

20. flukethepoet

flukethepoet New Member

did someone forget about archaeology issue in the past?