• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I love botting, and I love honorbuddy

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by jporter, Feb 9, 2017.

1. jporter

jporter New Member

All this negative hatred towards honor buddy. I've had my fair share of accounts banned with honor buddy, 4 to be exact. I've lost my gladiator title, arena master title, all of my mounts and achievements, with all of my characters yet I am botting at this very moment. There is something about progressing without putting in the effort. I just don't have time anymore. I don't have time to grind endlessly all day. I have real life responsibilities and honorbuddy allows me to participate in World of Warcraft where I otherwise would be unable to. Honorbuddy has saved me countless hours of my life regardless of being banned and for that I am thankful.

2. anubis13

anubis13 New Member Legendary

I agree with you .. it just sucks when they takes away all the vanities due to botting. I think there is something wrong with the system.

3. greenfork1

greenfork1 Member

I've had well over 100 accounts banned and I absolutely love HonnorBuddy

They have paid my rent, my car payment, bought me all sorts of things I don't really need.
      In fact I just filled my gas tank today because of HonorBuddy.

Those guys are the best and anyone who says otherwise can pound sand.

4. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

I think HB takes the blunt of everyone's frustration due to blizzard being a pussy about botters. Honestly if you sit back people only bitch about common issues with hb like being detected and lack of protection you have on the accounts. I understand people are going to be banned at some point but i remember back in cata,mop,most of wod we could bot endlessly and if played right would not be banned. Now every 3 to 6 months exspect to loose your account and the statement of dont bot on a account you dont want to loose before was a retarded statement. now it just gets annoying because people who have played back then want it to be like back then or want hb to find a way to protect its customers alittle better. So just saying there are always 2 sides tot he story

5. greenfork1

greenfork1 Member

I understand both sides, I have been botting since BC so I know about "the good old days" but its not like HonorBuddy is purposely being detected.

The thing is Blizzard is a giant that is hard to beat, if HonorBuddy was making the same money as WoW has then it would be different.
      HB is a little guy in the grand scheme of things so when people give the HonorBuddy staff a hard time for not being one step ahead of Blizzard at all times it is unfair.

It is much easier to detect a bot then to make a bot undetectable.

We can sit around and wish that things were the way they used to be all we want but the reality is things have been getting harder and harder for HB since day one.
      I wish gas was still under one dollar a gallon but that wont change anything.

Unless you have a way to make HB 100% truly undetectable, then you have no business giving the HonorBuddy staff a hard time for having difficulty doing the same.

Yes they are a company, yes you paid for the product, but they are still people.

A man on his death bed told me "The only thing that will never change is change itself"

I'm not saying anyone is thrilled at the way things have been going recently, but they are doing the best the can with what they have.
      All I'm saying is everyone needs to remember they are people like you and I and cut them some slack.

6. Kratzbuerste

Kratzbuerste Member

You dont lose your mount if you make a new clean account on the same battlenet account :) i do the same... and im not banned at the time :)

7. SeniorChang

SeniorChang Member

Preach it brothers. I botted for years on and off with HB on a Lifetime account I bought ages ago and I love it. Sure I spent money on profiles and other store items, and was bummed when I saw Bossland cancelled Lifetime subscriptions, but I got my money's worth. This community is one of the best and also, by far, one of the worst I've seen. People here can be incredibly self-entitled, it's disgusting. So I'm glad to see some people recognizing HB and the great run it had (and would still be having if wasn't for the frequent banwaves).

8. Craptuna0813

Craptuna0813 Member

Wel for starters if HB cant offer some sort of reliable bot base without being subject to banns every 3 months then i see no reason to suck on the hind tit of hb like most of you are. Sure its the best bot base for what is offered but still by far not as safe as it use to be. I am a realist not a day dreamer i am not one to see my money go to waste or have to dump alot more money just to keep the alts ive botted for the last 3 months safe by transfering them from one account to the other. Open your eyes Hb is just as greedy as blizzard with money. Why do you think you dont see half the developers that you once did. or why when a bann wave does hit you dont hear anything from devision besides deleting or banning post that they dont see fit. think about it. Patches dont take half the time with other bot bases that this currently does. And i bet we dont get these days back for time lost while we wait for a dam fix.