Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

I want a refund (lifetime key holder)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Gdf_WhaTT, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

I purchased a lifetime key, you guys never even notified me you changed my 45.00 l(plus fees)lifetime key to a 2 year key, so i want A a refund, B a new key, or C im going to call my lawyer its really simple you guys took my money for a service, then turned around and screwed your customers because you decided to. Its breach of contract, and false advert law.

2. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

Here is my proof of purchase

Demonbuddy - Key Purchase
    Inbox
    x
    [​IMG]
    Demonbuddy Purchase purchase@demonbuddy.com via ns212349.ovh.net
    Sat, Jan 19, 2013, 8:39 PM

to me
    [​IMG]

Greetings ,

Thanks for buying Demonbuddy - the 3rd party Diablo 3 Bot.

Your Access Key for Demonbuddy: xxxxxxxxxx9N5V3K1H5Q

Use the Key on the Login Window of Demonbuddy. This Key has 1 Sessions and lasts 3600 Days from the time of first use.

Any questions ? http://www.demonbuddy.com - Our moderators will help you asap.

This Key is attached to your email address (which was used on the Gate2Shop Checkout Page), you can see your keys online at www.buddyauth.com once registered there using the same email.

billing-support@g2s.com <billing-support@g2s.com>

to me
    [​IMG]

demonbuddy.com order number: xxxx731288
    Dear Mr./Mrs. Kenneth ,

G2S is the authorized reseller merchant for demonbuddy.com Thank you for placing your order with demonbuddy.com.
    Your transaction value is: 39.0 EUR.
    Please note that your statement will list G2S-Demonbuddy

BILLING SUPPORT

If you have any questions about your payment, please email us at Billing-support@g2s.com or call (+44 20 3051 0330)
    [​IMG]
    billing-support@g2s.com <billing-support@g2s.com>

to me
    [​IMG]

demonbuddy.com order number: xxxx731288

3. moody4u

moody4u Member

I don't think they give a fuck tho. LOL. I mean you should say you are a lawyer, no one will believe you when you hire a lawyer for 45 dollars. if you are wealthy as fuck, you would have hired hackers to take care of it for you. Learn to bluff. You are welcome.

4. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

First of all bluff? bud i grow weed for a living i have a 150k retainer in one of the most prestigious law firms in California, am I rich no but i do alright second when they loose and by all means they will they will have to pay my fees (for travel and expenses)my lawyers fees the court costs and their lawyers fees idc about the 45.00 its not about the money its about the principle it would have been one thing if they came to me and said hey we have to do this because of this or that, i can understand and respect that. What i cant understand or forgive is the absolute no communication then when i come back they tell me your screwed, dont even offer me a 2 year key thats not right nor will it ever be right.

5. moody4u

moody4u Member

LOL. Don't smoke too much of the good stuff. It messes with your head. Just saying.

6. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

Bud you act like i either a dont know what im talking about, or b wrong for doing it C acting like an idiot because I grow and smoke weed and implies A B and C. Either way IDC what your opinion is wrong is wrong you sell someone a service then revoke it just so you can charge them more money is wrong period, and illegal according to the law legally they either have to issue a refund to all who had lifetime keys, continue the services or discontinue the product. That is how "lifetime contracts" for services work in the legal system, and since they have done one of the above they are legally liable for it.

7. DontBanMeBro

DontBanMeBro Member

They're based in Germany, so good luck with your lawsuit endeavors of 2019

8. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

well thanks but you and them might want to check this out under breach of contract Germany has stricter laws about that stuff then we do here in the US.
    https://germanlawarchive.iuscomp.org/?p=357

9. Mr T

Mr T New Member

I think you should re-read your proof of purchase.....

"Sat, Jan 19, 2013, 8:39 PM

to me
    [​IMG]

Greetings ,

Thanks for buying Demonbuddy - the 3rd party Diablo 3 Bot.

Your Access Key for Demonbuddy: xxxxxxxxxx9N5V3K1H5Q

Use the Key on the Login Window of Demonbuddy. This Key has 1 Sessions and lasts 3600 Days from the time of first use.

Any questions ? http://www.demonbuddy.com - Our moderators will help you asap"

I know 3600 only = 9years ... but not nearly 'lifetime' as you're suggesting;

Good luck with your law suit and lawyers;

10. Gdf_WhaTT

Gdf_WhaTT New Member

Bud thats what all life time memberships said ask anyone who purchased one they were supposed to renew it when expired if they were still in bis and even if they were going to be that douchy my 9 years hasnt expired yet.... si its still a breach of contract i have not violated any sort of TOS or EULA

11. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

you are not eligible for a refund